FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi. Just wanted to know how long does CIC take to respond to a CSE? I am also asking for an extension for the FBI pic through CSE. The U.S.
I guess they replied to me in less than a week ..

Reactions: Kestrel

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017

TheMacMan118

Dec 2, 2017
oh really....will you get pcc in time they have granted? do you know if we can ask for another extension?
I've also seen some people get the '2nd extension'. My documents arrived on the 20th of October at the FBI, so it gives me about 4 months to receive the PCC and then upload it. However it looks like the FBI is having trouble keeping up with all the PCC requests, so current processing times are now 3 - 4 months from delivery date.

Reactions: harrys147

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017
Hi @liverpoolforever8,

Please don’t forget to update the forum when fbi PCC is delivered to u..I am in Seattle too
Indeed! Finally have the PCC. Here is a timeline for reference

FBI(Virginia) Delivery Date : 08/18/2017
Credit Card Charge Date : 11/21/2017
Report Shipping Date : 11/23/2017
Report Received ( Seattle, WA) : 12/03/2017

Total Duration : 108 days counting the day I received the report. It's fairly bad to see them take so long for sending a 1 page report.

Hope this helps.

P.S : I had sent the fingerprints 2 weeks before I got my ITA

Reactions: Annliz

raghu0707

Nov 21, 2017
Credit card charged today for me and my wife's application. I had sent the applications in a single envelope for both of us. Not sure when was the application delivered but I had sent it on 26th August.
Should I expect a reply from FBI stating whether it was processed successfully?

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other

Total Duration : 108 days counting the day I received the report. It's fairly bad to see them take so long for sending a 1 page report.

Hope this helps.

Do you see "Do Not Forward" marked on the envelope? I have the change of address confirmed with USPS for forwarding my mails. So just wanted to check if the FBI report mail has something marked as above in which case those would be returned to FBI.

Reactions: Annliz

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
I guess they replied to me in less than a week ..
Your experience gives me cause for concern because it's been over 2 weeks now since I uploaded my LoE on Nov 20 and I'm yet to get a response for an extension beyond the initial 60 days granted. So, I guess the waiting game continues concurrently for both IRCC & the PCC.

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Do you see "Do Not Forward" marked on the envelope? I have the change of address confirmed with USPS for forwarding my mails. So just wanted to check if the FBI report mail has something marked as above in which case those would be returned to FBI.
We were also going to do the same..worried now if forwarding won’t work

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017

Hope this helps.

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
I have called FBI and they said that they can issue a duplicate copy if we don't receive the document in 3 weeks when mailed within US.

Reactions: Annliz and 8494193

EllaB

Oct 21, 2017
Finally I have received my FBI PCC. I will like to share my timeline on this amazingly long journey. I hope this helps someone.
Finger prints received August 18th ( I sent in 3 copies of my prints).
updated my credit card details at some point, I just sent in an email to identity@fbi.gov. The email contained the day they received my package,my name,my date of birth and the updated details of the new credit card.
I contacted them a few times to check the status of my application. Customer care no: (304) 625-5590.
Credit Card was charged on the 23nd of November.
First result sent out on the 24th November. However, they omitted one of my names
Second result sent 27th November. Updated with all my names
Both letters arrived same day 30th November.

P/s: Its important to call and check up on the status of your application. This helped me realize early that one of my names was omitted on the first result sent out. They immediately sent out a correct one the next day.

Good Luck:)

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017
No I did not have that on the envelope. Just says "First Class Mail" and "Do not open if not addressed to you".

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017
Finally I have received my FBI PCC. I will like to share my timeline on this amazingly long journey. I hope this helps someone.
Finger prints received August 18th ( I sent in 3 copies of my prints).
updated my credit card details at some point, I just sent in an email to identity@fbi.gov. The email contained the day they received my package,my name,my date of birth and the updated details of the new credit card.
I contacted them a few times to check the status of my application. Customer care no: (304) 625-5590.
Credit Card was charged on the 23nd of November.
First result sent out on the 24th November. However, they omitted one of my names
Second result sent 27th November. Updated with all my names
Both letters arrived same day 30th November.

P/s: Its important to call and check up on the status of your application. This helped me realize early that one of my names was omitted on the first result sent out. They immediately sent out a correct one the next day.

Good Luck:)
I agree, even their email replies are pretty prompt i.e within a few hours. Here is the email - identity@fbi.gov