+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I can only guess - The date printed on the FBI letter is what one should go by. The disclaimer is that I am still waiting on mine to reach me so not sure if they even put a date on it, but it makes sense to have it on there.
I am guessing it will be the day CC is charged!! I have to do mine yet!
Can you let me know if I have moved permanently from US, Is PCC valid for 6 months or lifetime? As some were saying the latter!

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
I can only guess - The date printed on the FBI letter is what one should go by. The disclaimer is that I am still waiting on mine to reach me so not sure if they even put a date on it, but it makes sense to have it on there.
I also think there will b date printed ok fbi and that will b the date

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Do anyone know from what exact date the FBI PCC is valid (Is it the document delivery date? or the day the CC is charged) since we have 6 months validity, I am curious to know when does the day 1 start?

Experts do help

Thanks in advance
In case you were physically in USA after the PCC is issued, the validity is 6 months from the date printed on the PCC.
In case your PCC is issued after your last day in USA, it is valid forever.

Reactions: Troy2245

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
My package was delivered on 8/26 which is a weekend. Would that be a problem or would that cause further delays?

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
Received my PCC today after 14 weeks 3 days. The fingerprints were delivered to the FBI on Aug 7th but had two sets each for me and my spouse. The credit card was charged on 11th Nov. Still waiting on my second PCC and two for my spouse's.

Reactions: Akhehicols

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
Received my PCC today after 14 weeks 3 days. The fingerprints were delivered to the FBI on Aug 7th but had two sets each for me and my spouse. The credit card was charged on 11th Nov. Still waiting on my second PCC and two for my spouse's.
Please can update how to obtain the FBI PCC from India can share the details fess where to take fingerprint how much they charge...