+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
thanks for sharing your timeline...

But are you sure your application was received on July, 29. My application was received on Jul,31 but till date my CC has not been charged... Just wanted to make sure that your date was July not June

It's JUN not JULY. Sorry for the misinformation it was accidental.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Can someone please confirm the address which you sent your finger print to and the address on which it was delivered ?
The address which i sent it to was
"1000 Custer hollow Road, Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306"

where as the address on which mail was delivered is
" CLARKSBURG, WV 26301 "

Can someone please help in confirming that this is normal, or should i contact USPS.

magnifico99

Sep 23, 2017
Seattle, WA
Can someone please confirm the address which you sent your finger print to and the address on which it was delivered ?
The address which i sent it to was
"1000 Custer hollow Road, Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306"

where as the address on which mail was delivered is
" CLARKSBURG, WV 26301 "

Can someone please help in confirming that this is normal, or should i contact USPS.
I am getting the exact message ZIP as you- "Delivered to 26301" I have sent an email to USPS, will update once I get a response. But I think it is a standard procedure and nothing to worry as others pointed out.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022

magnifico99

Sep 23, 2017
Seattle, WA
I am getting the exact message ZIP as you- "Delivered to 26301" I have sent an email to USPS, will update once I get a response. But I think it is a standard procedure and nothing to worry as others pointed out.
USPS wrote me back with this.

your mail was received on 9-25-2017

Thats it. Nothing more. I think its nothing to be worried about.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
USPS wrote me back with this.

your mail was received on 9-25-2017

Thats it. Nothing more. I think its nothing to be worried about.
Most people become worried because they are impatient or are influenced by the speed of another person's file. Don't believe the hype. Even though processing may be quicker than USA, there is still some waiting involved. So let everything take its course and do not become anxious.

kseekba27

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
My application reached on June 14th. When I called today, I was told that it was mailed out on August 23rd. I shall watch out for mail in the mailbox.

Looks like the processing time has reduced to 8-10 weeks now.
@RebelheroDid you get it?

@All, I packet reached FBI on 25th Sep, I gave CreditCard payment form.
What entry do i look for in CC staement?
Any other ways of tracking this?

Appreciate Your help!

Canada18

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
12th Oct 2017
Med's Done....
18th Sept 2017
Passport Req..
9th November 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13th November 2017
LANDED..........
4th December 2017
Hi, I am also waiting for my PCC to be delivered in Mumbai. Can you please elaborate why your package was sent to Pune? I sent my package from Chennai and I don't live there anymore so I am a little worried that my results might end up in Chennai. My delivery address is in Mumbai though.
Hi, I assumed they would send it on my passport address, but we sent the courier from Pune,unfortunately I don’t remember what address I had put there. Ask them when your pcc was dispatched from US.

Marcola

May 7, 2017
Current processing time just updated to 12 - 14 weeks:(

BUTTTTT I JUST READ THIS! (could it be faster soon?)
:

Coming Soon:
Electronic Departmental Order (eDO)

The FBI will be implementing a new option to electronically submit requests and receive responses for Identity History Summary Checks and Identity History Summary Challenges. The new eDO option will allow for faster processing of requests

iimlnikhil

Jun 28, 2017
Current processing time just updated to 12 - 14 weeks:(

BUTTTTT I JUST READ THIS! (could it be faster soon?)
:

Coming Soon:
Electronic Departmental Order (eDO)

The FBI will be implementing a new option to electronically submit requests and receive responses for Identity History Summary Checks and Identity History Summary Challenges. The new eDO option will allow for faster processing of requests

good to hear...i think its going to happen post 6th Oct

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
good to hear...i think its going to happen post 6th Oct
This will be great for folks who are submitting to FBI after the upgrade. How will it improve the speed for individuals who have already sent in their applications, given that it wasn't electronic? My fiance package was received Aug 16. I would like to see how fast they will get to that lol. But honestly, in that case, I might was well submit a new application.

Marcola

May 7, 2017
This will be great for folks who are submitting to FBI after the upgrade. How will it improve the speed for individuals who have already sent in their applications, given that it wasn't electronic? My fiance package was received Aug 16. I would like to see how fast they will get to that lol. But honestly, in that case, I might was well submit a new application.
I dont think it will speed up the current applications that much. But I'm hoping that it launched soon so that I can send in a new application. Willing to pay anything at this stage lol.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I dont think it will speed up the current applications that much. But I'm hoping that it launched soon so that I can send in a new application. Willing to pay anything at this stage lol.
Buddy i wholly agree with you.