+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
They responded to my status enquiry email saying my application has been successfully processed and will be mailed out on 14th.

Does this mean that they accepted my fingerprints? Or they just processed it but I may get a reject letter?

Fbi received app: 22 May
Cc charge: 7 Aug
Anyone?

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
My case status
Delivered may 19
CC charged - 3rd august
Processed - 10th
Mailed - as confirmed over the phone 10th or 11th August
Delivery -- Pending
There is atleast 6-7 day lag in processing after opening and couple of days more to mail the result.
Thanks for sharing. This is useful.

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Status Update
Delivered: 30th May
CC Charged: 14th August

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
FYI.
ITA : May 17
Finger print Application received by FBI:May 18
PCC mailed by FBI: August 10
PCC received to my address(USA): August 14(Last day to submit the application-August 15)
Application submitted and paid the fee: August 14

It was so close but glad i could make it on the 89th day of ITA.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
FYI.
ITA : May 17
Finger print Application received by FBI:May 18
PCC mailed by FBI: August 10
PCC received to my address(USA): August 14(Last day to submit the application-August 15)
Application submitted and paid the fee: August 14

It was so close but glad i could make it on the 89th day of ITA.
Hi ecramece,
Happy for you that you received it in time. In what city/town did you get your report?

GSMCAN

Jun 10, 2017
Guys need your suggestion. FBI received package on 29th June.
ITA: 12th June
Last Date of Submission: 11th Oct
I don't know what to expect, Will I get PCC in time ?
What if I don't, Should I go ahead and submit application with LOE or should I decline and wait for another ITA?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Guys need your suggestion. FBI received package on 29th June.
ITA: 12th June
Last Date of Submission: 11th Oct
I don't know what to expect, Will I get PCC in time ?
What if I don't, Should I go ahead and submit application with LOE or should I decline and wait for another ITA?
Hi GSMCAN,
I believe your deadline is Sep 11 not Oct 11. So you have less time and thus a low probability of getting your PCC in time. What is your CRS score? If it is high you can decline ITA and wait for the next one. However, many people say that you can use LOEs and proof that you have arranged your PCC application and succeed.

safmach4

May 18, 2017
I just received my wife's fbi report, i had delivered the request from india to be delivered to my friends address in usa.
In the report the address is the USA address mentioned as (C/O ; address.....)
Has anyone faced a similar situation, and will be this be an issue.

GSMCAN

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks Umidjon90. Sorry, my mistake, ITA received 12th July. I submitted my request for USA PCC even before ITA.
CRS score is 447. I know many people suggest submitting with LOE but is there anyone who has confirmed he got an extension or was asked to submit PCC later on.

Question is that If I decline this one and get another ITA, will the Indian PCC which I already secured and other documents will still be valid as they are procured before the new ITA received date.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Thanks Umidjon90. Sorry, my mistake, ITA received 12th July. I submitted my request for USA PCC even before ITA.
CRS score is 447. I know many people suggest submitting with LOE but is there anyone who has confirmed he got an extension or was asked to submit PCC later on.

Question is that If I decline this one and get another ITA, will the Indian PCC which I already secured and other documents will still be valid as they are procured before the new ITA received date.
Very wise of you to have applied for PCC before ITA. In this case I think you will receive your report in time as you have 15 weeks time between your package delivery date and ITA submission deadline.