App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
You may need to submit all documents by 31st August else you ITA will go invalid . You can attach a letter and send later as soon as u get the police certificate.

Can you please help me in what all documents you prepared for PR , did you used any consultancy for document verification?
did not use any consultancy. You should have your documents. Scan and upload them as per the guidelines given where you have to upload them. Will be able to help you if you let me know of specific documents.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
HI.. I did my USA PCC..i saw the address is showing as on DHL delivery "COLUMBUS - WEST, OH - CLARKSBURG - USA" but the address I wrote is "Clarksburg, WV 26306".. I read on forums that this happens and it will delivered to FBI.

Anyone faced the same thing. :confused:

safmach4

May 18, 2017
HI.. I did my USA PCC..i saw the address is showing as on DHL delivery "COLUMBUS - WEST, OH - CLARKSBURG - USA" but the address I wrote is "Clarksburg, WV 26306".. I read on forums that this happens and it will delivered to FBI.

Anyone faced the same thing. :confused:
Even Mine Showed some other address in tracking, but it reached on the mentioned address correctly.
SO should not be an issue, but try checking with DHL call center if you want.
I sent it via indian speed post...was delivered on time and at the rit address...DHL should defitnely be better :)

safmach4

May 18, 2017
My case status
Delivered may 19
CC charged - 3rd august
Processed - 10th
Mailed - as confirmed over the phone 10th or 11th August
Delivery -- Pending
There is atleast 6-7 day lag in processing after opening and couple of days more to mail the result.

Reactions: seawaves0703

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just got off the phone with FBI, they appear to be processing May 22, 2017 as lady mentioned my request was processed today. According to USPS, application was delivered on May 22 but FBI claimed they got it on May 23. Regardless, I'm relieved that our fingerprints were accepted and now just waiting to get the report in mail. As luck would have it, it seems master key to our central post box location for the community box was stolen so USPS has stopped delivery in our area. Hopefully, they fix the mess soon so that there is no issue is getting report delivered to my home.

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Just got off the phone with FBI, they appear to be processing May 22, 2017 as lady mentioned my request was processed today. According to USPS, it was delivered on May 22 but FBI claimed they got it on May 23. Regardless, I'm relieved that our fingerprints were accepted and now just waiting to get the report in mail. As luck would have it, it seems master key to our central post box location for the community box was stolen so USPS as stopped delivery in our area. Hopefully, they fix the mess soon so that there is no issue is getting report delivered to my home.
Do you kniw which ones are they opening today ?

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Do you kniw which ones are they opening today ?
No, I'm not aware of it since the phone operator was inquiring about my specific case and since mine was processed today, she didnt tell me any additional details. However, based on my experience, its about 4-5 days ahead of processing days. My package was opened on 8th and processed today.

Reactions: seawaves0703

Canusa123

Aug 3, 2017
hi,
This is so unfortunate just received an email my PCC was rejected due to unreadable fingerprint. The money order was deposited on Monday and got a reply today. My second PCC was mailed to FBI on 29th June which was after one month of ITA received. My ITA 90 days expiration is on 30 August Can somebody suggest me if I should go ahead and write the situation in LOE and wait for the extension? My second PCC result should be in by September last week

jsingh22

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I have 31st May ITA, submitted my file already with LOE with an explanation of FBI progress. I sent required documents to FBI from Toronto on 5th June, but didn't use UPS or any other courier with any tracking number, rather used Canada Post regular mail service. So not sure when exactly the documents were received by FBI, even though Canada post mentions the delivery lead time of 4-6 days.

Does anyone from Toronto or any other place has an experience of sending the docs to FBI using regular mail service and how long did it take?

Thanks in advance.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
They responded to my status enquiry email saying my application has been successfully processed and will be mailed out on 14th.

Does this mean that they accepted my fingerprints? Or they just processed it but I may get a reject letter?

Fbi received app: 22 May
Cc charge: 7 Aug

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
hi,
This is so unfortunate just received an email my PCC was rejected due to unreadable fingerprint. The money order was deposited on Monday and got a reply today. My second PCC was mailed to FBI on 29th June which was after one month of ITA received. My ITA 90 days expiration is on 30 August Can somebody suggest me if I should go ahead and write the situation in LOE and wait for the extension? My second PCC result should be in by September last week
I'm sorry to hear that but looks like you have done a smart thing by sending FBI a second app. It doesn't matter that that was one month after ITA because you already sent the first one in May (I assume) which is before/as soon as u got ITA. You have what you need (first app, reject email) to just attach an LOE to the app and add the delivery details of the second app as well to the LOE. Then once you get it open the CSE. Good luck!

Canusa123

Aug 3, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that but looks like you have done a smart thing by sending FBI a second app. It doesn't matter that that was one month after ITA because you already sent the first one in May (I assume) which is before/as soon as u got ITA. You have what you need (first app, reject email) to just attach an LOE to the app and add the delivery details of the second app as well to the LOE. Then once you get it open the CSE. Good luck!
Thank you, so much for the suggestion, I will do the same. \hope for the extended time. :)

Reactions: emsea405