Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
There are 3 ways to do that ..

1. Keep following this thread. There are good people here who will inform/guide :)
2. Call FBI @ +1(304) 625-5590 Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
3. Write to identity@ic.fbi.gov with you full name and date of birth

Btw, they were processing 20th April cases on 5th July is what I read, so your (24th April) would have been processed. Call/write and check with them once. Cheers !!
Hi Nishant,

Thanks a lot for your response. I sent an email to FBI last night and got the response that they already have mailed the result on 7/11/2017 i.e. yesterday.

I also wanted to know, how long does it take for the mail to come at an Indian Address? Any average wait time? I have my deadline to submit PR Application by 16th August. Please do let me know. Thanks

Regards,
Aditya

Jul 10, 2017
New York
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2273/2274
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2917
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
My application was received by FBI on 25 Apr. I just called them, they will ship my Clearance certificate tomorrow.

Any idea how long post will take within US?
I am in NY.
Thanks

abhib230

Mar 22, 2017
Yes, you did it correctly. Even I did the same, my PCC has not reached me for over 3 weeks now. FBI confirmed that they have posted it on 20th June. So, I included my correspondence with them and a Letter of Explanation.

Wow, reading it for the first time here that IRCC extends the deadline for submitting the application .. can someone share the details of how to get the extension for the benefit of other members please ..
Interestingly, they mailed out my response on the 7th and I got it on the 10th. But, I still have to receive my wife's response which was mailed out on the same date and time. USPS works in mysterious ways. :p

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Can someone advise me... My case:

1. ITA received: May 31st (So 51 days remaining as of today, 13 Jul)
2. Found out that I need FBI PCC: Today, 13 Jul (Had forgotten about a 4 week trip to US 8 years back :(
3. Initial Plan was to upload all other documents by today (I had prepared everything else) - but now am worried

New plan:
1. Get Fingerprinted by someone tomorrow
2. Send Fingerprints and FBI PCC Form tomorrow (by USPS(?) with tracking number)
3. Wait till FBI receives the package - get the USPS delivery information (online portal)
4. Upload all documents with the scan of FBI fingerprint card, FBI form, USPS tracking information as proof of submission for FBI PCC

5 - Hope that CIC doesn't reject my application

Can someone let me know if I need to add anything else to this?
When should I submit the application - once USPS shows the package as delivered OR a few days after that?

Edit: Cumulative stay of around 190 days split across 4 trips of 90 days(2005) + 46 days(2008) + 14 days (2014)+ 40 days (2015)

Last edited:

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

2. Found out that I need FBI PCC: Today, 13 Jul (Had forgotten about a 4 week trip to US 8 years back :(
3. Initial Plan was to upload all other documents by today (I had prepared everything else) - but now am worried

New plan:
2. Send Fingerprints and FBI PCC Form tomorrow (by USPS(?) with tracking number)
3. Wait till FBI receives the package - get the USPS delivery information (online portal)
4. Upload all documents with the scan of FBI fingerprint card, FBI form, USPS tracking information as proof of submission for FBI PCC

When should I submit the application - once USPS shows the package as delivered OR a few days after that?
Have you been in USA for more than 6 months?

Popat

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Interestingly, they mailed out my response on the 7th and I got it on the 10th. But, I still have to receive my wife's response which was mailed out on the same date and time. USPS works in mysterious ways. :p
I am in same situation. Our reports were mailed out on 7th July. My wife got her report on 11th July. I am still waiting for my report.

Please update me when you receive the other report.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017

New plan:

Edit: Cumulative stay of around 190 days split across 4 trips of 90 days(2005) + 46 days(2008) + 14 days (2014)+ 40 days (2015)
I don't think there is any other option and i don't think CIC would reject for that reason as long as you have the details in LOE. Keep in mind current wait times is 10-12 weeks and mail delivery time. They are so inefficient.

abhib230

Mar 22, 2017
I am in same situation. Our reports were mailed out on 7th July. My wife got her report on 11th July. I am still waiting for my report.

Please update me when you receive the other report.
Got it last night. Now to move on to the CSE.

pavel2017

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I got my FBI report today.

It says no arrest record.

Then it says - "this does not preclude further criminal history at state or local level."

Is this normal? does cic need clearance from state and local levels too?

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Mention that in application and pay twice.
hi jairichi...i noticed you quite vehemently mentioned that CIC will not accept channeler reports. this would imply that the reports are different in both cases. is that so?

shuvo89

Mar 30, 2017
Latest news : FBI is opening files they received from May 4th.
I have sent my FBI PCC form on 19th May, so when can I expect the Credit Card to be charged ? . Please give me some info on approximate Date of Card Charge.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi,
For my application with FBI I send the fingerprint card with my own fingerprint taken with an ink pad and not with any professional service. Has anyone done the same and still go their FBI report in time?
Do you suggest that I send another application with fingerprinting done by professional services.

Please advice since the FBI takes 10-12 weeks to provide results.