+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
I spoke to the owner as well, and he promised the same that I will directly get an encrypted mail from FBI PCC Dept, and it will have the watermark and all, But one thing to consider here is that Expedited service is only for US Green Card holders or Citizens, not even for the people who are on H1B (Work Permit), Also, I spoke to the FBI Customer service and confirmed the same that there is no such authorized person anywhere outside US who can get the expedited service and they have already received numerous complaint about the "canadianfingerprints" and they will be takin an action soon....

So just be careful, dont go by what they say, take some time to read what is written on the FBI website as there are a lot of Scams going on at this time....
Thanks. I came to the same conclusion. Fun fact, IRS considers H1Bs as resident aliens for the purpose of filing returns :).

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Timeline for FBI PCC:

Application sent: April 20th
Application Delivered: April 24th
Credit Card Charged: July 5th
Application Processed: July 9th
Application Mailed: July 10th
Application Received - Waiting for it...

Have a deadline for July 19th....

caninfo

Jun 6, 2017
Just got my wife's application today, all good. I asked IRCC for an extension with FBI response status email as advised here in this forum, so our deadline is in like 45 days now, but we'll submit this one last document (hopefully) today.

Timeline:
Application Sent: Apr 19th
Application delivered: Apr 20th (sent it express)
Credit Card Charge: Jul 3rd (they passed it on Jun 30th, I saw the transaction as pending during this day)
Application Received: Jul 10th

Total days: 82 days (almost 12 weeks; keeping in mind the express mail when I sent it)

Thanks!

rahulrevi

Jul 10, 2017
This is such an awesome portal. So let me help in updating the stats for today.

Application delivered: Apr 26th
Credit Card Charged: July 10th

Lets hope for fast processing now. :)

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got my wife's application today, all good. I asked IRCC for an extension with FBI response status email as advised here in this forum, so our deadline is in like 45 days now, but we'll submit this one last document (hopefully) today.

Timeline:
Credit Card Charge: Jul 3rd (they passed it on Jun 30th, I saw the transaction as pending during this day)

Total days: 82 days (almost 12 weeks; keeping in mind the express mail when I sent it)

Thanks!
How did you ask for extension, Can you please PM me the details.... Much appreciated :)

Jul 10, 2017
New York
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2273/2274
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2917
Med's Done....
25-07-2017

Timeline:

Thanks!
Hello, i am also in same boat. Credit card is charged today and have to submit application by 18th.
How can we ask IRCC for extension? Any email address?
Or only request in LoE while submitting the application?

Thanks in advance...

abhib230

Mar 22, 2017

Timeline:

Thanks!
I didn't even know that getting an extension to submit was an option. I still have to receive the FBI clearance in the mail but I already submitted today attaching all the proofs I had of my correspondence with the FBI. I hope I did this correctly.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017

Timeline:

Thanks!
Could you share the process to get in touch with them for such questions?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
My Timeline for FBI PCC:

Application sent: April 20th
Application Delivered: April 24th
Credit Card Charged: July 5th
Application Processed: July 9th
Application Mailed: July 10th
Application Received - Waiting for it...

Have a deadline for July 19th....
Hello,

Thanks for updating your timeline. My Application too reached FBI on April 24 and CC was charged on July 3. How did you get to know when your application was processed and when was it mailed? Can you please guide me on this. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Aditya

yanchunfu

Jun 22, 2017
My application was delivered on April 27th.
My credit card was charged on July 10.
I will update when I receive the mail.

yanchunfu

Jun 22, 2017
My application was delivered on April 27th.
My credit card was charged on July 10.
I will update when I receive the mail.

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Thanks for updating your timeline. My Application too reached FBI on April 24 and CC was charged on July 3. How did you get to know when your application was processed and when was it mailed? Can you please guide me on this. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Aditya
I called FBI department and they verified my name and Date of birth before providing the information.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I didn't even know that getting an extension to submit was an option. I still have to receive the FBI clearance in the mail but I already submitted today attaching all the proofs I had of my correspondence with the FBI. I hope I did this correctly.
Yes, you did it correctly. Even I did the same, my PCC has not reached me for over 3 weeks now. FBI confirmed that they have posted it on 20th June. So, I included my correspondence with them and a Letter of Explanation.

Wow, reading it for the first time here that IRCC extends the deadline for submitting the application .. can someone share the details of how to get the extension for the benefit of other members please ..

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hello,

Regards,
Aditya
There are 3 ways to do that ..

1. Keep following this thread. There are good people here who will inform/guide :)
2. Call FBI @ +1(304) 625-5590 Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
3. Write to identity@ic.fbi.gov with you full name and date of birth

Btw, they were processing 20th April cases on 5th July is what I read, so your (24th April) would have been processed. Call/write and check with them once. Cheers !!

Reactions: Umidjon90