+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

jsingh22

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Folks,

Regarding the FBI, I was checking online, there is a company in Toronto called “Canadaian Fingerprinting Services” www.canadianfingerprints.com

I called their office just now and as per them they do expedited FBI Identity History Summary Check in 2 days. As per the contact person, they are the only authorized company in Canada to do this and till date they have done over 1,200 FBI checks for PR applications in Canada and FBI will send a scanned copy of the PCC with a watermark stamp on it, which can be submitted to CIC.

I wanted to know if CIC accepts this expedited service for FBI and considers it legitimate. Also note that this if we opt for this service, we only get Scan copy, no original copy is sent by FBI.

I wanted to check if anyone else has heard or used their services in Canada and is it worth trying?

pavel2017

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Just spoke to FBI Cust Care, They are completing packages from April 14th, and opening packages from April 17th.

My package was delivered on April 24th and I have a deadline to submit all my documents by July 18th, Not sure If I am going to get it by then.
I think you will get it by 14th mostly. r u in US?

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you will get it by 14th mostly. r u in US?
Not in US but in Canada, I am hoping to get it before the Last day of the submission, Already have all the docs ready, scanned, LOE Created..... just waiting for the FBI PCC....

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello folks,

I stayed in usa for 5 months and 29 days.Is police verification required for me.the website suggests one should have stayed for more than 6 months and i stayed less than that

I have applied in ee profile and awaiting a draw for ita.

Please help.

sharma2172

Jun 19, 2017
Hello folks,

I stayed in usa for 5 months and 29 days.Is police verification required for me.the website suggests one should have stayed for more than 6 months and i stayed less than that

I have applied in ee profile and awaiting a draw for ita.

Please help.
You might require this fbi pcc. In some case they have asked PCC where stay was more than 5 months. Also, it takes around 10-12 weeks to get the report. So, please plan accordingly.

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spoke to the Customer service this morning, They are working on the packages received on April 17th and opening the packages received on April 20th....

Reactions: ekramece

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
I amhave.planning to get fbi pcc done on my own.

I am confused about the fbi card,i have taken a print on normal white paper and will get my fingerprints on it via inkless black fingerprint pads.

Is fingerprint card on white paper ok ir do we need to get the real fbi card from.somwhere else

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I amhave.planning to get fbi pcc done on my own.

I am confused about the fbi card,i have taken a print on normal white paper and will get my fingerprints on it via inkless black fingerprint pads.

Is fingerprint card on white paper ok ir do we need to get the real fbi card from.somwhere else
I had done on my own as well .. used regular print on A4 paper and had used regular ink pad. While mine got through, my wife's was rejected. So, can you use A4 prints, answer is 'yes'.

But my advise would be, if you have enough time .. do it by yourself, else go to some agency .. this will ensure you get through the first time itself.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi,

I need help in FBI PCC. I was in US for 1.5 year now I am in India. Question I have are

1. how to pay the money, should i provide my India credit card number or I need to provide US credit card (would have to take help of a friend here).
2. My passport only has Given name and as per US standard the documents they will have will always Given name as FNU. Now I am not sure what should I fill in the Last Name and First Name of the FD-258 card. EE profile also has Given Name blank.
3. How much time this whole process take ?
1. You can use Indian credit card as well.
2. While in US, did you get SSN .. what name did you use for that .. put that name.
3. Current time is over 12 weeks from the date the package is delivered to the FBI.

Reactions: joeljosek

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi All,

My package reached FBI on April 24, my CC was charged last night. Updating the group so that others can track the progress. Thanks

Regards,
Aditya

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just spoke to the Supervisor, and he informed me that they are processing April 20th and opening 27th,

My package was delivered on April 24th and has been opened and in line to be processed. Hope to get the update soon, though I will call them again this afternoon to get an update as by then it should be processed.