abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Hi guys,
Let me share my experience with the entire process of FBI PCC.
I received my ITA in January 2016 and was asked to submit my FBI PCC, so I took finger prints on my own on the document that I downloaded from their website and mailed them through a courier to FBI. After 3 months from the date the document received, my finger prints were rejected.

Next time I didn't want to take any risks and went straight to the ministry for getting my finger prints done by an expert. After taking my finger prints, I mailed the documents along with the payment form to FBI for the second time. During that time I send a change of address request form for the mail to be delivered to a friends place in USA for a faster delivery of the document. After 1 and half months I called their number and verified that the document was issued, every person that I spoke over the phone confirmed that the mail has been sent to the country of my residence and to the new address in USA. I waited for more than a month and the document was not delivered to any of the addresses, I called FBI and spoke to a supervisor, he gave his confirmation that mail was sent to both addresses(which was not true). I requested him to sent another copy but he refused to sent another mail out as he was insisting that FBI is only authorized to sent 1 mail per request or in case the mail is lost they will send another. After that whatever the reason it may be , they will not sent mail again.

I didn't loose hope and submitted the document for the third time and this time I submitted three forms with three different mailing addresses and after month and a half it took 3 days for the document to be mailed in USA, 5 days in Canada and 2 weeks for UAE.

Lessons Learned:

1. Always get your finger prints done through an official.
2. Automated mailing system of fbi is not reliable, to avoid any issues do not
change your address in the middle of the process.
3. No matter how much you try or wine, they will not send you a scan copy of your PCC document.
4. Always sent 2 or 3 forms with different addresses and payments as a back up.
4. Try to establish a communication with them through email, this will help you getting an extension from cic as a proof.
5. CIC will extend your deadline as long as you send them an explanation and the situation is out of your control.
I received a letter from CIC that my application is being considered to be rejected and refused as they did not receive FBI PCC and they will not give any further extension. But regardless of this statement when I sent them letter of explanation with email correspondence with FBI through IRCC webforms they gave me the extension as the situation was out of my control.

I planned to write about my experience after everything was sorted out, I will share my experience in a different forum which will highlight my experience and the things I have to go through the entire process of immigration. I think I have seen it all and it should help others and answer most of the question that everyone generally seeks
THank you for your valuable feedback, one thing that i d like to know is about your first fingerprint, how did you know they were rejected ? Did they send you an email , did you receive a report with a rejection, did you call ? Please explain as this is very important to me. Thanks.

test12

May 31, 2017
THank you for your valuable feedback, one thing that i d like to know is about your first fingerprint, how did you know they were rejected ? Did they send you an email , did you receive a report with a rejection, did you call ? Please explain as this is very important to me. Thanks.
I called and they informed me over the phone that the finger prints were rejected.

I also received an email from them a month after my call stating my fingerprints were rejected and the mail that they semt was returned because there was no po box number on it. ( deliveries

STCVer

Apr 10, 2013
Experts here...Need your help.

Anyone with approved request from FBI on finger printing, what kind of paper did you select? Was it just the usual printing paper or did you take the finger prints on the STOCK paper (Hard Card paper)?

Would appreciate any help here....

test12

May 31, 2017
Experts here...Need your help.

Anyone with approved request from FBI on finger printing, what kind of paper did you select? Was it just the usual printing paper or did you take the finger prints on the STOCK paper (Hard Card paper)?

Would appreciate any help here....
It was the same paper thats available on the fbi website which was printed on a regular A4 siz

Reactions: STCVer

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Hi guys,
Let me share my experience with the entire process of FBI PCC.
I received my ITA in January 2016 and was asked to submit my FBI PCC, so I took finger prints on my own on the document that I downloaded from their website and mailed them through a courier to FBI. After 3 months from the date the document received, my finger prints were rejected.

Next time I didn't want to take any risks and went straight to the ministry for getting my finger prints done by an expert. After taking my finger prints, I mailed the documents along with the payment form to FBI for the second time. During that time I send a change of address request form for the mail to be delivered to a friends place in USA for a faster delivery of the document. After 1 and half months I called their number and verified that the document was issued, every person that I spoke over the phone confirmed that the mail has been sent to the country of my residence and to the new address in USA. I waited for more than a month and the document was not delivered to any of the addresses, I called FBI and spoke to a supervisor, he gave his confirmation that mail was sent to both addresses(which was not true). I requested him to sent another copy but he refused to sent another mail out as he was insisting that FBI is only authorized to sent 1 mail per request or in case the mail is lost they will send another. After that whatever the reason it may be , they will not sent mail again.

I didn't loose hope and submitted the document for the third time and this time I submitted three forms with three different mailing addresses and after month and a half it took 3 days for the document to be mailed in USA, 5 days in Canada and 2 weeks for UAE.

Lessons Learned:

1. Always get your finger prints done through an official.
2. Automated mailing system of fbi is not reliable, to avoid any issues do not
change your address in the middle of the process.
3. No matter how much you try or wine, they will not send you a scan copy of your PCC document.
4. Always sent 2 or 3 forms with different addresses and payments as a back up.
4. Try to establish a communication with them through email, this will help you getting an extension from cic as a proof.
5. CIC will extend your deadline as long as you send them an explanation and the situation is out of your control.
I received a letter from CIC that my application is being considered to be rejected and refused as they did not receive FBI PCC and they will not give any further extension. But regardless of this statement when I sent them letter of explanation with email correspondence with FBI through IRCC webforms they gave me the extension as the situation was out of my control.

I planned to write about my experience after everything was sorted out, I will share my experience in a different forum which will highlight my experience and the things I have to go through the entire process of immigration. I think I have seen it all and it should help others and answer most of the question that everyone generally seeks
Hey, are you in the UAE? If so, where did you get your fingerprints officially taken? How much, how long etc.? Thanks

agoparaju

Jun 6, 2017
I called FBI today June 6th 2017 , they are currently processing applications from April 3rd 2017.
Mine was received on April 19th.

agoparaju

Jun 6, 2017
You can go to the local police station to get your finger prints taken by a fingerprint tech if you are in USA. It cost me 20$ to get two sets of fingerprint cards.

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
You can go to the local police station to get your finger prints taken by a fingerprint tech if you are in USA. It cost me 20$ to get two sets of fingerprint cards.
Do you pay USD 18 FB charges for each set or can you send as many copies as you want (in case one is wrong) for the same price?

caninfo

Jun 6, 2017
My wife application was received on April 20th, still no CC charge. We have a due date with IRCC on June 19th for our PR application. At this pace it seems evident we're not going to have the results on time. Does anybody have an example letter or can tell me what to write to IRCC (Track No, extra evidence, FBI contact...) to request another extension for this to IRCC? Thanks!

agoparaju

Jun 6, 2017
My wife application was received on April 20th, still no CC charge. We have a due date with IRCC on June 19th for our PR application. At this pace it seems evident we're not going to have the results on time. Does anybody have an example letter or can tell me what to write to IRCC (Track No, extra evidence, FBI contact...) to request another extension for this to IRCC? Thanks!
I would send an email to the fbi asking them for the status of your identity history request. and use this correspondence as evidence when you send a letter to IRCC.

agoparaju

Jun 6, 2017
Do you pay USD 18 FB charges for each set or can you send as many copies as you want (in case one is wrong) for the same price?
You don't have to pay 18$ for each set, I think you can send as many copies as you want, I sent two copies of fingerprints with my application.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi All,

Quick one- What date will be on the FBI PCC? the date we put on the fingerprint card while submitting or the date FBI actually opens the packet and does the check?

Thanks,

Gary2k1

Jul 10, 2016
Have you submitted your eAPR already without FBI PCC?