+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

shan110

Feb 7, 2017
Hi all,

Just had a quick question for people who have applied from the UAE. Does anyone know how much time does it take the package to reach UAE once dispatched by the fbi? Below are my details.

Package recd by fbi: 26th of Jan 2017
Cc charged: 24th of Feb 2017
Report generated: 10th of March 2017
Report dispatched: 14th of March 2017

All this info was provided by fbi call center and yes they were kind enough to tell me that the fps went through.

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
Stayed in the us for a total of 3 months 14 days

Once in 2013 1 month 12 days (19 july - aug2)

Once in 2015 2 months (15 july - 15 sep)

Should I get a PCC just in case ??

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hi

I sent my PCC fingerprints from India on the 8th of Feb and were received on the 14th. I called on 15th March to inquire the status after reading the posts here and was told they cannot tell me anything before at least 2 more weeks. and put the phone down on me. Anyone who has had better luck than me, can please throw some light on where they might have reached.
P.S: My CC has not been charged and I am kinda scared.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
lovesburrito said:
Hi

I sent my PCC fingerprints from India on the 8th of Feb and were received on the 14th. I called on 15th March to inquire the status after reading the posts here and was told they cannot tell me anything before at least 2 more weeks. and put the phone down on me. Anyone who has had better luck than me, can please throw some light on where they might have reached.
P.S: My CC has not been charged and I am kinda scared.
Why don't you email them with your first name, last name and DOB? You will get response in hours if you write in eastern time. It would be easier for reps too as they can get correct spellings of Indian names. Email id is available in this thread... go by back few pages.

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
DEEPCUR said:
Why don't you email them with your first name, last name and DOB? You will get response in hours if you write in eastern time. It would be easier for reps too as they can get correct spellings of Indian names. Email id is available in this thread... go by back few pages.
Hi, When they say your finger prints were fine, does that mean the PCC is good without any concerns or it just means that the prints were recognizable without any distortion?

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
DEEPCUR said:
Hi DEEPCUR, would you mind posting the email address. I went like back to 10 pages and had no luck. May be I overlooked anything. Would you mind sharing it if you have it handy. is it this by anychance " liaison @ leo.gov"

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartanjsv said:
Hi DEEPCUR, would you mind posting the email address. I went like back to 10 pages and had no luck. May be I overlooked anything. Would you mind sharing it if you have it handy. is it this by anychance " liaison @ leo.gov"
Yes that's right!
liaison@leo.gov

I always get response in couple hours during business time!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Hi, When they say your finger prints were fine, does that mean the PCC is good without any concerns or it just means that the prints were recognizable without any distortion?
They say your application was successfully processed. That's what they said to me when I inquired after fingerprints scanning.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Then which one's Identity@ic.fbi.gov? I read this one in one of the threads. Or both are good?
This is the correct one - Identity@ic.fbi.gov. I don't know about the other one.

SAMTHATIAM

Mar 3, 2017
Escobar Gaviria said:
Did your CC get charged?
I sent mine in October and got mine last month.

You should call them and ask.
Hi All ,

This might be a silly question but i want to ask still. I applied for my FBI PCC in 2015 and got it on June 2015. I left the USA in march 2015 and i have not returned since. However, looking at the letter it appears to be in black and white and not in color like the samples online. My question is do other people who have they FBI PCC letter have theirs in Black and white or in color (Blue paper). i'd really like to know so i can try and get another one if they made a mistake in sending me a duplicate.

Thanks

Sam

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
SAMTHATIAM said:
Hi All ,

This might be a silly question but i want to ask still. I applied for my FBI PCC in 2015 and got it on June 2015. I left the USA in march 2015 and i have not returned since. However, looking at the letter it appears to be in black and white and not in color like the samples online. My question is do other people who have they FBI PCC letter have theirs in Black and white or in color (Blue paper). i'd really like to know so i can try and get another one if they made a mistake in sending me a duplicate.

Thanks

Sam
I got it last week. It is black and white with FBI logo embossed big at the center.

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi all, I require some clarity on FBI PCC.

I reside in India presently. I had to get my FBI police check done since I lived in the US for a year. However in terms of mailing address for the PCC, I wrote my friend's address in Ontario so that delivery time would reduce and I could get the PCC sooner, given that it takes time reaching India.

My friend received the PCC..however the address mentioned in the main PCC after my name is my friend's address - instead of my residential address as mentioned in the application details to FBI. Will this be a problem for CIC in the post ITA phase?

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMV said:
Hi all, I require some clarity on FBI PCC.

I reside in India presently. I had to get my FBI police check done since I lived in the US for a year. However in terms of mailing address for the PCC, I wrote my friend's address in Ontario so that delivery time would reduce and I could get the PCC sooner, given that it takes time reaching India.

My friend received the PCC..however the address mentioned in the main PCC after my name is my friend's address - instead of my residential address as mentioned in the application details to FBI. Will this be a problem for CIC in the post ITA phase?
No that shouldn't be a problem!
Many of us does the same thing to save the time!