2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application received : April 6th 2016
CC charged : June 21st 2016
Mailed out : July 1st
Received at Toronto address(GTA) : July 8th 2016

Thanks so much for your support guys!! I wish u all the best of luck in getting your PCC speedily. For you Canadian residents worried about the Canada post strike, they agreed to put off the strike/lockout for 30days!!
Thanks so much guys, I'm gonna have this PCC fedex to CIC ASAP!!!

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys CIC asked me to mail it to the CPC-Ottawa documents request address. They also said to mail it and any other additional documents. What are these "additional documents"?? ???

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Okay guys, an update and a question. My post will be a long one, but I do hope someone can answer this question for me:

I submitted my eAPR on March 4, attaching a letter of explanation instead of my FBI PCC to explain that I had applied for my FBI PCC back on November 6, and that I still did not have them in hand, and that I anticipated having it mailed out to me soon, attaching all evidence, and requesting an extension. On March 9, I got the extension, and a new field opened up in my MyCIC profile to submit the prints once I had them, by May 9. On March 10, however, upon calling the FBI, I learned that my prints had been rejected. I instantly went to a fingerprinting agency, got a new set done, FedEx'd it to the FBI, and submitted a new request for extension, with all the relevant proof, via a CSE. On March 31, CIC responded by giving me a second extension, through to June 30, and also told me that if I still did not have my FBI PCC by then, I could request a new extension. At this point, I had two fields of submission on my MyCIC profile- one with the May 9 deadline, one with the June 30 deadline.

I resolved to ignore the May 9 field, but on May 10, it gave me a 'Submission Overdue' warning, so I typed up a quick letter of explanation/progress report, and uploaded that into that field. On June 6, the FBI processed my second prints, accepted them, and mailed them out to me on June 8. By June 30, I had still not received them, so I was forced to upload another letter of explanation, with evidence, and request a third extension, pending the delivery of my FBI PCC.

The question is this- on July 9, over a week since I submitted the request, I have not heard back from CIC. The status of the document submission on MyCIC still reads 'Provided,' there has been no ghost update, and nothing to indicate whether CIC have even received my request. What am I supposed to do now? How long should I wait? How long, on average, do they take to issuing new extensions? Has there been any change in that time period since March, when they were reasonably quick about it?

I'm getting more and more worried and freaked out with each passing day that I hear nothing, so any help with this would be much appreciated.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Okay guys, an update and a question. My post will be a long one, but I do hope someone can answer this question for me:

I submitted my eAPR on March 4, attaching a letter of explanation instead of my FBI PCC to explain that I had applied for my FBI PCC back on November 6, and that I still did not have them in hand, and that I anticipated having it mailed out to me soon, attaching all evidence, and requesting an extension. On March 9, I got the extension, and a new field opened up in my MyCIC profile to submit the prints once I had them, by May 9. On March 10, however, upon calling the FBI, I learned that my prints had been rejected. I instantly went to a fingerprinting agency, got a new set done, FedEx'd it to the FBI, and submitted a new request for extension, with all the relevant proof, via a CSE. On March 31, CIC responded by giving me a second extension, through to June 30, and also told me that if I still did not have my FBI PCC by then, I could request a new extension. At this point, I had two fields of submission on my MyCIC profile- one with the May 9 deadline, one with the June 30 deadline.

I resolved to ignore the May 9 field, but on May 10, it gave me a 'Submission Overdue' warning, so I typed up a quick letter of explanation/progress report, and uploaded that into that field. On June 6, the FBI processed my second prints, accepted them, and mailed them out to me on June 8. By June 30, I had still not received them, so I was forced to upload another letter of explanation, with evidence, and request a third extension, pending the delivery of my FBI PCC.

The question is this- on July 9, over a week since I submitted the request, I have not heard back from CIC. The status of the document submission on MyCIC still reads 'Provided,' there has been no ghost update, and nothing to indicate whether CIC have even received my request. What am I supposed to do now? How long should I wait? How long, on average, do they take to issuing new extensions? Has there been any change in that time period since March, when they were reasonably quick about it?

I'm getting more and more worried and freaked out with each passing day that I hear nothing, so any help with this would be much appreciated.
This is so upsetting! Sorry to hear about your situation Aragorn. Must be frustrating waiting for so long.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
Received mine

Application received: April 4, 2016
CC charged: June 17, 2016
Report Issued: June 27, 2016
Received (GTA): July 5, 2016

OR-ZOON

Dec 22, 2015
My credit card has been charged on July 8 for the application received on April 22 2016. Hope this time fingerprints will be accepted. Good luck for you all.

MimiSA

Jul 9, 2016
Hi - I have previously requested for my FBI PCC for another purpose and received it in April 2016. The last time was I was in the US was 2014 and never traveled back since then. For my Canadian PR application, am I required to request for another FBI PCC or the one issued back in April will suffice?

Thank you!

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
MimiSA said:
Hi - I have previously requested for my FBI PCC for another purpose and received it in April 2016. The last time was I was in the US was 2014 and never traveled back since then. For my Canadian PR application, am I required to request for another FBI PCC or the one issued back in April will suffice?

Thank you!

you dont need a new one since you havent entered the US since the police
record check was issued.

IsildursHeir

Dec 27, 2015
I called yesterday, and they are opening 25th Apr, Processing 19th Apr. Mine is dated 21st and credit card was charged on 7-Jul. Now awaiting the processing results....

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
I just got my FBI police record check. It was sent to a US address.

Here is my timeline:
11 of April 2016 FBI received my fingerprints
22nd of June my card was charged
9th of July I got it in the mail

Good luck everyone!

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received my records on June 8, 2016. My timeline:
Fingerprinted - March 8, 2016
Application sent - March 9, 2016
USPS delivered application - March 11, 2016
Address change request (to a friend's U.S. address) - May 5, 2016
Card charged - May 28, 2018
Records received by mail - June 6, 2016

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
anyone know wich day they are opening? :-X

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
IsildursHeir said:
As of yesterday they were opening 26-Apr, processing 22-Apr
(corrected, got them other way round earlier)
Thank you