+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
jairichi said:
If you check previous responses in this thread you will find how they went about asking for second extension. Check the following thread too.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-us-pcc-which-applications-are-currently-being-processed-t396412.0.html
Sorry could not help you more. Good luck.
Hi Jairichi,

Can you please point to the exact post about correct way to request 2nd extension...

This is very important for many of us.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddhartha_gautama said:
Hi Jairichi,

Can you please point to the exact post about correct way to request 2nd extension...

This is very important for many of us.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-us-pcc-which-applications-are-currently-being-processed-t396412.165.html

rajibsam said:
Please call CIC and ask them to extend the deadline. If they dont do it and your deadline isnt extended by 2nd April (say 9pm), then upload the LOE in EE. Earlier people have got extension after uploading LOE in EE (in the place where we have to upload FBI PCC). Though CIC informed them not to upload LOE in place of FBI PCC and to inform them through email if they need extension. I dont have their email id, so call them and if they dont extend then upload LOE.

If you have to send new application for CC, then its better to include extra finger prints so that next time you wont face issue with finger prints. Also go for certified check of USD 18.00. Dont think certified check would have any issue.

My deadline is 12th April. Currently 23rd Dec application is getting processed, my file was received on 30th Dec. So if there is any issue, I may follow the same approach next week.
MooseNBooze said:
I empathize with your situation. Just know that you're not alone with FBI PCC troubles. This realization may not actually mean much for your application. I understand that. But knowing that there are folks out there with the same or similar issues helped me a great deal. I am now at peace with my FBI PCC troubles.

Anyway, I am pretty sure CIC will grant you another extension. I'm banking on the same so let's hope they do.

This is the email address you're looking for: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Wishing you all the best.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-us-pcc-which-applications-are-currently-being-processed-t396412.135.html

aeropostale said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let all know that I got my PPR on Saturday early morning.. To give a positive message..

I had got an initial extension of 60 days to submit FBI PCC based on my initial LOE with my application...

I also got a second extension when I submitted another LOE using a CSE..

Uploaded the FBI PCC on 25th jan and my Bg chk in my application went into progress in 3 weeks.. And in 10 days got PPR ..

Guys. FBI PCC is a nightmare experience..but IRCC is well aware of its delay... All will go well..

All the best...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.4035.html

Aragorn165 said:
* I got my OINP nomination on November 2
* I sent FBI my first set of fingerprints on November 6. The FBI received them on November 13.
* I received my first ITA on November 17.
* On January 10, three days before the deadline to apply, I declined the ITA, because I did not have the FBI PCC in hand, and wanted to apply with a full packet.
* I received a second ITA on January 13
* I waited till the end of the ITA window to see if I would get my FBI report back- once it was clear I was not getting it back in time, and owing to the fact that my OINP nomination was due to expire in April, I decided to apply without the FBI PCC. I included a Letter of Explanation explaining all of this so far, and attaching my mail receipt and correspondence with the FBI as proof of my efforts to obtain the PCC on time.
* I applied on March 4, and got my AOR on March 4.
* CIC granted me an extension of 60 days for my FBI PCC in My CIC Profile.
* The FBI charged my credit card on March 5
* On March 7, I emailed the FBI to enquire whether the prints went through
* On March 9, the FBI told me my prints had been rejected
* On March 10, I went to a professional fingerprinting agency (I had done the first set of prints myself), had my prints done, and then mailed them via DHL on that day itself.
* On March 10, I raised a CSE with CIC, writing a second LoE, explaining that the first set of prints had been rejected, and I had acted as swiftly as possible, and done everything in my power to ensure the delay would be minimal, but requesting a second deadline extension. I attached in this letter a receipt from the place where I had my fingerprints done, the DHL receipt, the email trail with FBI where they confirmed my prints were rejected, and a copy of the fingerprint card I sent the FBI.
* On March 22, I received a reply to the CSE, which said that my CSE had been forwarded to the relevant entity.
* On March 31, I received a letter granting me a second, 90 day deadline that would extend my period of submission to June 29, 2016. A second upload field for the FBI PCC was opened up in My CIC (the one from the first extension is still there, too).

That's the story so far- sorry for it being so long, but I figured having a full timeline would help!

Doyer

Apr 27, 2016
sushk14 said:
Am waiting for our turn..CIC hs gvn last date of submission of US PCC july 9th 2016.
dnt knw whether we ll b able to submit our PCC before that!! :(
once fbi charges our CC how long will it take for them to despatch the results??
It depends, if India give it about 2-3 weeks max... Even if its lost or damaged we can request additional copy from FBI after 30 days of date of dispatch

If USA, may be a week max, but there have been exceptions.... Wish you luck...

Thanks a ton Jai....

Not sure if what I did was ( post an explanation letter in lieu of the actual PCC and submitted the same ) viewed favourably.... fingers crossed....

SMB0015

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Processing today packets of 23rd February.

sushk14

May 10, 2016
Hi evryone
Jst hv one more doubt..v hv used SBI credit card, wenevr v use the card for online transaction it ll ask for security code.But in the credit card form thy hvnt asked anythng abt the code. Cn CC be swiped without security code??

Sherry123

May 10, 2016
Hi I am in Canada but I need pcc from India. Can my parents from India can get pcc from India? And is it valid for cic?

Please reply me

Ash2029

Apr 19, 2015
hey guys,
i need to know how long it take to get police certificate from cyprus ,,i applied 3 weeks back and already send my documents and medicals also

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherry123 said:
Hi I am in Canada but I need pcc from India. Can my parents from India can get pcc from India? And is it valid for cic?

Please reply me
You need to approach the Indian consulate that has jurisdiction in the place you reside. Check their website for procedure. Your parents cannot get it from India as one of the requirement is to produce valid passport at the time of making a request which they cannot do.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushk14 said:
Hi evryone
Jst hv one more doubt..v hv used SBI credit card, wenevr v use the card for online transaction it ll ask for security code.But in the credit card form thy hvnt asked anythng abt the code. Cn CC be swiped without security code??
No worries. They will be able to charge the card as not every establishment needs a security code to process payment.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Called FBI customer service my finger prints went through a big sigh, they will start to ship it on Monday and another week or so its in Canada. Hope someone carry on updating the tread about processing dates.

Thx,

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajanarth said:
Called FBI customer service my finger prints went through a big sigh, they will start to ship it on Monday and another week or so its in Canada. Hope someone carry on updating the tread about processing dates.

Thx,
Congrats ajanarth!!

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......