+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

Please help me understand this:

FBI PCC - It states: NO PRIOR ARREST DATA AT THE FBI. I have a couple of US PCCs dated Apr 8 and 12th 2016. I got OINP AOR only on Apr 8th 2016. By the time I get nominated it could be July 8th 2016. By the time I get eAPR AOR it could be Sep 8th 2016 which makes my PCC 5 months old by then. This happens assuming all goes well. Would you recommend me to apply for another PCC anywhere in 1-3 months?In other words, how long is a PCC valid for CIC?

Thank you,
mpsr

Doyer

Apr 27, 2016
Hey just 1 month... It will fly just like that... except for the last week :p All the best Aragorn ;)

And for this query of PCC validity... Its forever in case you did a PCC after you returned from USA and you never returned back to my knowledge... In case you travel back to USA, a PCC once you come back again gives you that leverage. Basically, FBI certifies you that you have no rap sheets with 'em.

Do browse the forum pages in this same thread... Some one already asked and was answered by the forum stalwarts - Its useful reference too! Wish you all the best then :)

Regards,
Desroyer...

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Sorry forgot to mention. I have been in US since 2009 to-date.

How about the validity in this case given all the above conditions I mentioned?

Thank you,
mpsr

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m.p.s.r said:
Sorry forgot to mention. I have been in US since 2009 to-date.

How about the validity in this case given all the above conditions I mentioned?

Thank you,
mpsr
Then you might have to provide a new PCC when your application is being processed at federal level.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but are there any issues with submitting FBI PCC requests on a rolling basis ? e.g. one every month. Given the super long delays and the randomness of rejections, a rolling application, seems like a robust strategy.

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
deadbird said:
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but are there any issues with submitting FBI PCC requests on a rolling basis ? e.g. one every month. Given the super long delays and the randomness of rejections, a rolling application, seems like a robust strategy.
Nope, no problem. You can send as many applications as you need, you'll just be charged their processing fee for each one of them.

Good luck!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Credit Card charged

My application reached FBI on 17th Feb 2016. My credit card was charged today (7th May 2016).

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As of today, there're charging February 17 applicants

Doyer

Apr 27, 2016
So looks like they processed 17th on 6th itself?
Sounds good... Gonna be neck and neck for me! 13th is the upload extension cutoff date. Have to request a 2nd extension then!
::) :'( ???

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good afternoon everyone!
How long does it take for the fbi pcc document to reach overseas address after being sent? My deadline is June 21st, and they charged my credit card yesterday, which means I still have 5-6 weeks. Will that be sufficient enough?

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
VoL@ND said:
Good afternoon everyone!
How long does it take for the fbi pcc document to reach overseas address after being sent? My deadline is June 21st, and they charged my credit card yesterday, which means I still have 5-6 weeks. Will that be sufficient enough?

I think it depends on where you live and your country's postal service.

My CC was charged on April 15
PCC dispatched on April 18 (per stamp on envelope)
I received the PCC in Singapore on April 23

Good luck & I hope you get it soon!

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
Hello,

Could you please help me with the following situation?

I received ITA on April 20th which gives me a deadline to submit my documents by June 20th. FBI received my PCC on April 1st, and it looks like it will take at least 2 more months as of today to receive the PCC. Currently, only missing document is FBI PCC.

Question: Should I wait until June 20th before I submit my application, or should I submit my application now with a letter of explanation? FYI, I have proof(fingerprints document and shipping information) to show CIC that I have sent the PCC request to FBI.

What are pros and cons, what should I do? I want to speed up the process as much as possible.

Thanks.

Doyer

Apr 27, 2016
Welcome to the club KG_Canada
Whether you submit request for extension with the delivery proof to CiC now or 3-5 days before deadline or even on the very last day of the deadline, i.e., June 20, CiC folks will follow the rule of additional 2 months time from June 20 from my experience.
So no harm in waiting... Until you submit the PCC report, your application is not even accepted for processing, as your package is incomplete. The only way to speed up things is to get that PCC and submit it asap...
So you can relax for now! No cons or pros here really! Hope this helps..

SMB0015

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hi All,

As it is seen from my time line, I am FSW2014 applicant waiting for FBI pcc.

I have finished all submissions. ........how long will it take to get ppr after I submit fbi pcc?

Any one with same experience?