+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

neel25

Mar 13, 2016
MooseNBooze said:
Great question. I'm going through a similar situation. I submitted mine via CSE on April 1 (the day I got the report) and emailed it to CPC-CTD as well. Got automated responses from both but have yet to hear from them. My first extension deadline was on March 22 and I uploaded a LOE asking for a second extension. On April 5, NDVO - apparently my local VO - sent me a letter (via MyCIC) granting me a second extension until July 31 and opened a new upload field on MyCIC. So I submitted the report on MyCIC right away. I have yet to hear from IRCC and the MyCIC status hasn't changed since April 5 (additional document is "provided" and bckg check is still "In progress"). Feeling antsy (patience isn't one of my virtues) I raised a CSE once again but sent the report to NDVO this time and not to the general CSE location.

Please let us know if there's any movement in your application. I will do the same. I'm sure this question has been/is/will be on the minds of all who are following this thread.

Anyone who has any question about FBI PCC, please feel free to ask. For those who may just be following this thread, I am the guy who successfully asked the FBI to "expedite" my wife's request. Twice. It took persistence, and a fair bit of luck, but eventually we got our reports. Cheers!
Hi
I got one PDF name updated information from their side. Which we filled and sended.
Waiting for further updates from their side.
Any Updates from ur side.

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
tejasmhaskar said:
Haha. That's good! My app was delivered on 3 Feb. Hope my cc gets charged in 10 days and my prints are accepted!!
Do they charge card when fingerprints are rejected ? What is best way to know whether fingerprints are accepted or not ?

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
siddhartha_gautama said:
Do they charge card when fingerprints are rejected ? What is best way to know whether fingerprints are accepted or not ?
They charge the card as soon as they open the package. The fingerprints are processed after that. Once cc is charged, you can keep calling them to check whether prints were accepted or not

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
neel25 said:
Hi
I got one PDF name updated information from their side. Which we filled and sended.
Waiting for further updates from their side.
Any Updates from ur side.
It appears that current turn around time (request delivered to report received at US address) is 3months, which was 3months and 3 weeks sometime back.

Eg. Request delivered 14 Jan, report received 14 April.

Can recent report receivers confirm this ?

neel25

Mar 13, 2016
siddhartha_gautama said:
It appears that current turn around time (request delivered to report received at US address) is 3months, which was 3months and 3 weeks sometime back.

Eg. Request delivered 14 Jan, report received 14 April.

Can recent report receivers confirm this ?
Hi Siddhartha
Yes it may be. Coz now they are little bit fast. Actually I got within 3 and half month.
Application rcvd : 24 DEC
Report received: 11 April at us address

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
My friend received his FBI PCC two days and the report says as below

"A Search of the fingerprints provided by this individual has revealed no prior arrest data at the FBI.
This does not Preclude further criminal history at the state or Local Level"

Is the above standard format used for FBI PCC?
The above report would seriously put doubts in Immigration Officer mind for the PR Application as it includes a clause of "state or Local level". Does my friend need to attain individual PCC for each state he stayed in USA?

Regards

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
charan_yalala said:
My friend received his FBI PCC two days and the report says as below

"A Search of the fingerprints provided by this individual has revealed no prior arrest data at the FBI.
This does not Preclude further criminal history at the state or Local Level"

Is the above standard format used for FBI PCC?
The above report would seriously put doubts in Immigration Officer mind for the PR Application as it includes a clause of "state or Local level". Does my friend need to attain individual PCC for each state he stayed in USA?

Regards
No need for any other PCC from a state. The contents of the report is the standard format and thats what he should submit

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
Raise a CSE if you are not near the end of your first submission period; if you are, then upload a letter of explanation through MyCIC in the field where you were supposed to upload your PCC.
I sent a CSE and never got reply so I just uploaded a LOE to my CIC profile. However, it requires you to fill document number/ expiration date etc. I randomly put in. Is it OK? Thanks!

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
mamaJM said:
No need for any other PCC from a state. The contents of the report is the standard format and thats what he should submit
+1 to you and Thanks a lot for confirming it and he is lot relieved now

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
How can I ask FBI to change my mailing address to US address from current non-US address?

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
varun22 said:
How can I ask FBI to change my mailing address to US address from current non-US address?

Email them the following form:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/address-verification

I had to change my address from an international to a US address and I received my PCC in my US address last week.

Hope this helps & all the best!