+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All affected forum members should send a feedback to CIC about this FBI delay and the amount of inconvenience and stress it causes to the applicants for no fault of there's.

URL for it is : - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

A sample feedback could be something like :-

----------- Template --------
Dear Sir/Madam,
Waiting time for US FBI Police Certificate has gone up from 3 weeks to 4 months+ few weeks more for mail delivery. If FBI rejects the finger prints then the cycle has to be re-started from scratch.

Lot of applicants including me face lot of problem and stress because we miss our ITA deadlines or have to constantly request CIC for extensions.

Request you to please consider the following :-
1) Please accept FBI Police certificate from FBI authorized and approved channelers
2) Please grant extension of at least 3-4 months to affected post-ITA applicants

Thank You for your kind consideration.
----------------------------

Please add/subtact/change or write your own but DO send feedback to CIC. If not us, at least future applicants will be spared from this harassment and stress. My Best wishes to everyone.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
blackpearl said:
Hi,

Another question.. THis weekend I will be moving to different state in USA. My PCC application reached on 8th October so I hope they process it next week.

Should I submit change of address for to FBI now? or is it better if I can just use USPS change of address and letter will reach me?
I think few have done change of address. YOu can call and ask for procedure.
Backup plan: Send a new application from your new address soon. Also do the address forwarding.
If at all you dont worry about spending little more money: Rent ups box and give that address instead of giving your home address. (i did it this way to make sure we dont miss this report).

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
canadarocks84 said:
Guys, any idea whether fbi sends the document via usps first class or standard shipping?
Yes its first class.
I believe the first class and standard shipping is same with respect to usps.

wasim.dany

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Peshawar, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (EXP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 28, 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
Aug 07,2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Feb 14,2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
wishing ASAP
Just updating my final timeline:

Delivered: 25th Sept
CC charged: 13th Jan
Mailed: Don't Knw
Report received: 28th Jan. (On a US address)

Hope Finger Print were Okay !

Goodluck to all those who are waiting!! Smiley

Emak

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2015
Doc's Request.
12/11/2015
AOR Received.
08/11/2015
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/03/2016
lionel_messi said:
Anyone knows the current processing date?
I mailed FBI, they said they are opening mails received on "approximately" October 08, 2015. This makes me real nervous because my application was received by the FBI on October 8 and my credit card has not been charged.

I'm really worried now. Do you know if the CIC application gets rejected? I had sent only 1 set of fingerprints. Am wondering what the next steps could be. Any help most appreciated. Thanks.

Also any idea if the FBI accepts American Express Cards?

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
I presume you are worried that the fingerprints may not be legible. This is not something you can infer by whether the credit card is charged or not. They will charge the credit card no matter the outcome of the check (including rejected fingerprints). You just wait till the card is charged, and then call them to find out whether everything was ok.

Emak said:
I mailed FBI, they said they are opening mails received on "approximately" October 08, 2015. This makes me real nervous because my application was received by the FBI on October 8 and my credit card has not been charged.

I'm really worried now. Do you know if the CIC application gets rejected? I had sent only 1 set of fingerprints. Am wondering what the next steps could be. Any help most appreciated. Thanks.

Also any idea if the FBI accepts American Express Cards?

Emak

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2015
Doc's Request.
12/11/2015
AOR Received.
08/11/2015
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/03/2016
ybjianada said:
I presume you are worried that the fingerprints may not be legible. This is not something you can infer by whether the credit card is charged or not. They will charge the credit card no matter the outcome of the check (including rejected fingerprints). You just wait till the card is charged, and then call them to find out whether everything was ok.
Thanks so much that information really helps. Fingers. Now crossed that the fingerprints are legible :)

canadarocks84

Jan 21, 2016
Hi. Did anybody receive the report in a West Coast address? I wanted to check how many working days it takes to receive the report in Washington State (from FBI's West Virginia office). Please share the information. I have 5 working days left to submit the FBI PCC and my report was supposed to be mailed yesterday. Kindly let me know what should be my strategy. Whether I should wait for 5 working days for the report to come and in case I don't receive it by then, I should let CIC know. Or, I should inform CIC right now and let them know that I might receive the report before the deadline date or it might take a couple of working days more (than the allowed 5 days) to receive it. Thanks so much.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadarocks84 said:
Hi. Did anybody receive the report in a West Coast address? I wanted to check how many working days it takes to receive the report in Washington State (from FBI's West Virginia office). Please share the information. I have 5 working days left to submit the FBI PCC and my report was supposed to be mailed yesterday. Kindly let me know what should be my strategy. Whether I should wait for 5 working days for the report to come and in case I don't receive it by then, I should let CIC know. Or, I should inform CIC right now and let them know that I might receive the report before the deadline date or it might take a couple of working days more (than the allowed 5 days) to receive it. Thanks so much.
Better, let the CIC know and take extension. What if the mail reaches you on the 6th working day or later then that ?.

simon291

Jan 13, 2016
My timeline:

Received by FBI: 09/28/2015
CC charged: 1/15/2016
Report dispatched: 1/27/2016
Report received: 1/30/2016 (US address)

Good luck to everyone!

canadarocks84

Jan 21, 2016
Hey Simon291, Did you give an East Coast address? Quite good that you received the report within 3 working days. Mine was mailed on Friday (29th). When do you reckon I will receive it in Seattle address?

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadarocks84 said:
I would CSE the heck out of it right now and ask for at least 15 more days. It's FBI, you never know when it will be sent cuz they don't care.