+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

canadarocks84

Jan 21, 2016
Hi tylerchu2015. I understand that your deadline to submit fbi pcc was over on January 18. Did you submit a CSE for another extension or did you submit a loe. How much time did CIC allow you in the second extension to submit fbi pcc. Also, did you call CIC on Wednesday evening EST or Wednesday morning EST. Coz I called them on Wednesday morning EST and they hadn't finished processing my application yet. My application was received on 2nd October as well and cc was charged on 21st January.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
My understanding is that it will be done all over again (that is, another 4 months' wait!).
This is why I panicked and sent another set of applications, at 2 months into the wait.
Terrible! So inefficient.

jpfyoung said:
If the finger prints get rejected for any reason. Do you have to start the process again from week 1? Or do they give you another opportunity to submit the finger prints straight away?

Really not sure why they still don't let us use a channeler, would be so much quicker!

inihtar

Nov 2, 2015
ybjianada said:
My understanding is that it will be done all over again (that is, another 4 months' wait!).
This is why I panicked and sent another set of applications, at 2 months into the wait.
Terrible! So inefficient.
Would sending another set of applications not confuse things? I sent mine by regular post so am stressing a bit now because I have no way of knowing if it gets lost, and have been considering sending another one by registered mail this time, but thought that might complicate things if they did get my earlier one.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Why do you think it would confuse things? From what I understand, FBI opens packages according to when they were received. Your second set of application would reach FBI later than the 1st one, right? So, by the time they process your second application, the first one was already processed (whatever the outcome).

inihtar said:
Would sending another set of applications not confuse things? I sent mine by regular post so am stressing a bit now because I have no way of knowing if it gets lost, and have been considering sending another one by registered mail this time, but thought that might complicate things if they did get my earlier one.

canadarocks84

Jan 21, 2016
Guys, my credit card was charged a week back. I still don't know if my fingerprints are approved, which is so frustrating. I called the customer care and they said my application is under process and that they cannot inform me yet whether my fingerprints are fine. They asked me to call them after a week :( :( Kindly advise how much time they take to inform whether the fingerprints are in fine. Thanks for your guidance.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
inihtar said:
No issues. We can send any number of fresh applications with fingerprint cards. All applications are processed separately even if its from same individual. I sent multiple and received multiple reports.
If you are unsure then send another application with prints. this will be the backup plan.

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

I have 30 days left to submit the e-APR but I dont have the FBI PCC yet and do not expect to receive by then.

I have sent FBI PCC application on 5th Jan, 2016; should I submit the application with LOE for FBI PCC letter ??

Thnaks

inihtar

Nov 2, 2015
harirajmohan said:
No issues. We can send any number of fresh applications with fingerprint cards. All applications are processed separately even if its from same individual. I sent multiple and received multiple reports.
If you are unsure then send another application with prints. this will be the backup plan.
Thanks for that. I think I will send another application. And it wouldn't hurt to have an additional original of the PCC I suppose.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

I have 30 days left to submit the e-APR but I dont have the FBI PCC yet and do not expect to receive by then.

I have sent FBI PCC application on 5th Jan, 2016; should I submit the application with LOE for FBI PCC letter ??

Thnaks
Yes exactly. But do it close to deadline. That will buy u more time

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Hi Guys,

Recently my credit card number was changed. What is the easiest and sure way of conveying this to FBI?

Emak

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2015
Doc's Request.
12/11/2015
AOR Received.
08/11/2015
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/03/2016
canadarocks84 said:
Hi tylerchu2015. I understand that your deadline to submit fbi pcc was over on January 18. Did you submit a CSE for another extension or did you submit a loe. How much time did CIC allow you in the second extension to submit fbi pcc. Also, did you call CIC on Wednesday evening EST or Wednesday morning EST. Coz I called them on Wednesday morning EST and they hadn't finished processing my application yet. My application was received on 2nd October as well and cc was charged on 21st January.
Hi I had applied for a second extention to CIC on December 29th. My deadline for submission of FBI PCC was Jan 12, 2016. However I got an email from CIC on Jan 14 stating that I need to submit my FBI PCC by Jan 13! I think that's a typo because they also enabled me to upload the PCC and the date next to it showed Feb 17. I have now raised a CSE to check if it was a technical error. I am hoping it is.

I hope the PCC comes soon, my application had reached FBI on October 08, 2016. Hope this helps! Good Luck to all!

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Hi,

Another question.. THis weekend I will be moving to different state in USA. My PCC application reached on 8th October so I hope they process it next week.

Should I submit change of address for to FBI now? or is it better if I can just use USPS change of address and letter will reach me?

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Good luck man! Hope you receive your FBI clearance very soon. Mine was received by FBI on Nov 6th. I'm still not sure whether I can get it by early March.

Emak said:
Hi I had applied for a second extention to CIC on December 29th. My deadline for submission of FBI PCC was Jan 12, 2016. However I got an email from CIC on Jan 14 stating that I need to submit my FBI PCC by Jan 13! I think that's a typo because they also enabled me to upload the PCC and the date next to it showed Feb 17. I have now raised a CSE to check if it was a technical error. I am hoping it is.

I hope the PCC comes soon, my application had reached FBI on October 08, 2016. Hope this helps! Good Luck to all!

simon291

Jan 13, 2016
canadarocks84 said:
Guys, my credit card was charged a week back. I still don't know if my fingerprints are approved, which is so frustrating. I called the customer care and they said my application is under process and that they cannot inform me yet whether my fingerprints are fine. They asked me to call them after a week :( :( Kindly advise how much time they take to inform whether the fingerprints are in fine. Thanks for your guidance.
Just keep calling them everyday. The process takes me two weeks.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackpearl said:
Hi,

Another question.. THis weekend I will be moving to different state in USA. My PCC application reached on 8th October so I hope they process it next week.

Should I submit change of address for to FBI now? or is it better if I can just use USPS change of address and letter will reach me?
Last I heard, USPS doesnt forward legal letters. Better to keep the same address and ask someone living at the address to mail it to you. You can call FBI and ask if they can change the address in time. Best of luck.