FBI PCC

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
My timeline...

Application received by FBI :21st Sep 2015

CC charged : 7th Jan 2016

FBI Mailed report : 11th Jan 2016

However the report has not reached me yet (Michigan, US address) .Its already 6 days. I am going nuts....Any idea when I can expect the delivery by USPS. Monday 18th is again a postal holiday.... :'(

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Prasurjya09 said:
My timeline...

Application received by FBI :21st Sep 2015

CC charged : 7th Jan 2016

FBI Mailed report : 11th Jan 2016

However the report has not reached me yet (Michigan, US address) .Its already 6 days. I am going nuts....Any idea when I can expect the delivery by USPS. Monday 18th is again a postal holiday.... :'(
I think you can check the USPS website, they have some tool called "Calculate shipping/shipping time" with first class mail from their Zipcode to
yours.
Did you call them and check regarding the mailed status? If so, can you tell when did you call them?

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
arc_1090 said:
I think you can check the USPS website, they have some tool called "Calculate shipping/shipping time" with first class mail from their Zipcode to
yours.
Did you call them and check regarding the mailed status? If so, can you tell when did you call them?
The calculator says 3 days for First Class mail and 6 days for Standard mail. No sure if they have sent it through standard mail.

I call them last Thursday and they said they have mailed it on 11th Jan. Can I also check with them regarding the delivery too?

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Prasurjya09 said:
The calculator says 3 days for First Class mail and 6 days for Standard mail. No sure if they have sent it through standard mail.

I call them last Thursday and they said they have mailed it on 11th Jan. Can I also check with them regarding the delivery too?
Hmm not sure about that. Probably just call them and ask.
I am one step behind you lol, waiting for it to be mailed (Before that, hoping that fingerprints process without any issue) :)

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
arc_1090 said:
Hmm not sure about that. Probably just call them and ask.
I am one step behind you lol, waiting for it to be mailed (Before that, hoping that fingerprints process without any issue) :)
I see your CC was charged on 15th Jan. I guess they will mail yours on 19th Jan. Did you provide US address?

Can you tell me If I can request a duplicate report in case my originals gets lost.?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Prasurjya09 said:
I see your CC was charged on 15th Jan. I guess they will mail yours on 19th Jan. Did you provide US address?

Can you tell me If I can request a duplicate report in case my originals gets lost.?
Generally no, they do not send duplicate reports. You would need to submit a whole new set of fingerprints for processing. At least that's what they told me, and I honestly think it's a bunch of crap.
I managed to persuade them to send me a duplicate report since they did not process my change of address (although I sent it on time). However, when they processed my husband's duplicate report, it was wrong - they said his fingerprints were not legible. A month later I received my reports on my initial address (before change of address), and his fingerprints were just fine.

FBI - I honestly don't know what's wrong with their system. It's like medieval times over there.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Tocanadawego said:
Generally no, they do not send duplicate reports. You would need to submit a whole new set of fingerprints for processing. At least that's what they told me, and I honestly think it's a bunch of crap.
I managed to persuade them to send me a duplicate report since they did not process my change of address (although I sent it on time). However, when they processed my husband's duplicate report, it was wrong - they said his fingerprints were not legible. A month later I received my reports on my initial address (before change of address), and his fingerprints were just fine.

FBI - I honestly don't know what's wrong with their system. It's like medieval times over there.
Were your reports lost the first time. If yes, which country did you asked the reports to be mailed?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Prasurjya09 said:
Were your reports lost the first time. If yes, which country did you asked the reports to be mailed?
My reports ended up arriving a month later, but initially I thought they were lost.

This is what happened with me: I sent a change of address form to FBI before they processed my application, and they never applied it to my application so they ended up sending the report to an unchanged address. After a lot of begging, they reissued my reports and sent them to the new address.

My initial address was in Nepal. The new one was in the US.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
They were a bunch of incompetent fools.

Tocanadawego said:

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Just out of curiosity , I was sending my card details to FBI , will they be able to process trnsaction without CVV number?

sanr4

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Just posting for everyone benefit
Application received 22nd Sep 2015
CC charged 12 Jan 2016
Still awaiting mail......tick tock.....tick tock....