+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

I sent the package on 5th Jan, 2016... is there any way to confirm that they have received my application ?

Thanks
Rakshit
Unfortunately no. Your postal tracking confirmation is the only source to rely on. They can update you around 11th or 12th week (even lil more seeing the current status) , once they have your data in their database.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
simon291 said:
Question. Does FBI charges the credit card when they are opening the package or charge the fee when they are processing the case? I know there are several days gap between opening and processing.
Even I have the same question. Seeing mine was delivered on 24th (no cc charged yet) and they were opening 28th since last couple days, I would like to know if they charge as soon as the package is opened or post fingerprint processing.

Appreciate if anyone can shed some info here!

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
sanr4 said:
Anyone from 22nd Sep got their FBI PCC yet? How long does it take via USPS...I think it should be 2 to 7 days....
This wait is super frustrating!
Assuming you had your file delivered on 22nd, has your CC been charged yet? If so, can you please update when was it charged?

simon291

Jan 13, 2016
arc_1090 said:
Even I have the same question. Seeing mine was delivered on 24th (no cc charged yet) and they were opening 28th since last couple days, I would like to know if they charge as soon as the package is opened or post fingerprint processing.

We are on the same page. My package was received on 25th Sept and credit card was not charged.

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
arc_1090 said:

I spoke with a Call Center agent today and according to her it gets charged when they are opening the package. The fingerprint processing is done after that which takes few more days before they deliver the PCC if all turns out well..

Thomasdanr

Sep 9, 2015
I received my FBI report today. I Thought I should post this for the benefit of other members who are awaiting their FBI report who are going through the agonizing waiting period.

Application Received by FBI Date: 16th Sept 2015
Credit Card charged: 30th Dec 2015
Report Date: 31st Dec 2015
Report Dispatch Date by FBI: 4th Jan 2016
Report Received by me on 15th Jan 2016 (Canada)

Accraboi

Jan 14, 2016
Thomasdanr said:
I received my FBI report today. I Thought I should post this for the benefit of other members who are awaiting their FBI report who are going through the agonizing waiting period.

Application Received by FBI Date: 16th Sept 2015
Credit Card charged: 30th Dec 2015
Report Date: 31st Dec 2015
Report Dispatch Date by FBI: 4th Jan 2016
Report Received by me on 15th Jan 2016 (Canada)
The timelime remains 4 months

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

What proof can we attach with LOE for not able to submit FBI PCC when submitting our application. I have USPS receipt of domestic package sent without tracking will that work ?

Thanks
Rahul

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

What proof can we attach with LOE for not able to submit FBI PCC when submitting our application. I have USPS receipt of domestic package sent without tracking will that work ?

Thanks
Rahul
You can attach the receipt from the postal office along with the application forms and fingerprinting receipts (if you have one). Basically any/everything related to FBI PCC (just to provide them with maximum info). Since you don't have tracking information, the only problem you might have is to actually prove when it actually reached their office.

Accraboi

Jan 14, 2016
arc_1090 said:
I believe the timeline is more than that at present.
My CC charge itself took 16 weeks (4 months).
Oh wow! But they typically issue the report a couple days after CC is charged.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Accraboi said:
Oh wow! But they typically issue the report a couple days after CC is charged.
Looks like that from some of the previous comments. I will anyways follow up with them sometime mid week and update my status here.