Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
ybjianada said:
I am just dumbfounded (and extremely pissed) that FBI would take this long to process the applications. I understand that they have lots of applications, but there must be a way to make it faster. It's the year 2015 for god's sake.

By the way, does CIC simply put the application on hold, or do they actually start to process our PR applications pending the FBI report.
Mine has been put on hold as per CIC's mail. It's just not done I had 3 PCC's to submit. Already submitted 2 countries PCC's am stuck only due to FBI. Though it has been dispatched from FBI CJIS division ..but Still haven't received the mail yet in my US address and its 9 days since dispatch And secondly we cannot even track as its a regular mail and not a first class mail.
It's too damn excruciating the wait!!!!!

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
And the most annoying aspect of it all is that there is a possibility that at the end of the 3 months' wait, the FBI report is a rejection of fingerprints (which means another 3 months). Hope that is not the case with your or my application. Damn the stupid FBI.

Quina said:
Mine has been put on hold as per CIC's mail. It's just not done I had 3 PCC's to submit. Already submitted 2 countries PCC's am stuck only due to FBI. Though it has been dispatched from FBI CJIS division ..but Still haven't received the mail yet in my US address and its 9 days since dispatch And secondly we cannot even track as its a regular mail and not a first class mail.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quina said:
Strange! IIRC have read some posts on the forum where the application keeps on processing but decision is held back because of PCC. Seen several DM's immediately after upload of PCC. In my letter, they mentioned "We are continuing to review your application"

Does anyone have any concrete info on this ?

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Check back in two three days. That date near the upload button keep changing. I mean it keeps moving forward. Mine was 16 Dec initially. But it keeps shifting. It became 18 then 21 now it is 25 Dec.
So I don't think there is anything to worry. Just check in few days. I will automatically keep changing. What matters is the deadline u got in the letter.
Good luck.
Keep us updated
Thanks, I noticed this too today :)

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionel_messi said:
Thanks, I noticed this too today :)
My deadline is 16 this month. And my PCC will come somewhere in Feb. Need extension. I raised CSE but no reply. What do I do ???

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
My deadline is 16 this month. And my PCC will come somewhere in Feb. Need extension. I raised CSE but no reply. What do I do ???
You need to upload LOE in the box provided asking for more time. If possible get an email from FBI stating the current processing time and app backlog.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My submission deadline for FBI PCC is on 19th December... and I too checked the myCIC portal and found the the date is moved to 31st December.

My FBI request will most likely be opened in the coming week...

I'm having a conflicting thoughts...

1. That I should upload another LOE by 19th Dec requesting another extension and can submit a credit card charge as proof (if its charged before 19th).. and upload the FBI PCC using a CSE at a later date.

2. If I go by the date on myCIC portal (31st Dec).. I'll have the actual FBI PCC before that as i have given a US address and will most likely be delivered before Christmas...

My question here is..can I rely on the date mentioned in myCIC and wait till then.. or should I go by my first thought of uploading another LOE by 19th..

Please help..

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Hi Guys,

My submission deadline for FBI PCC is on 19th December... and I too checked the myCIC portal and found the the date is moved to 31st December.

My FBI request will most likely be opened in the coming week...

I'm having a conflicting thoughts...

1. That I should upload another LOE by 19th Dec requesting another extension and can submit a credit card charge as proof (if its charged before 19th).. and upload the FBI PCC using a CSE at a later date.

2. If I go by the date on myCIC portal (31st Dec).. I'll have the actual FBI PCC before that as i have given a US address and will most likely be delivered before Christmas...

My question here is..can I rely on the date mentioned in myCIC and wait till then.. or should I go by my first thought of uploading another LOE by 19th..

Please help..
I don't think u should rely on date near upload portal ....because when the visa officer see that u have not provided document by required time he is free to take action which can be !!!!
So it's better to inform them that u are very close .....just a about two weeks away. They will consider ur extension.
Good luck.
Keep us updated

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
I am very tempted to create a thread for people to post something like 'F@%% FBI' for each day we have to wait for the report. But then I realized that FBI have really long tentacles all over the internet, so perhaps not.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritKarman said:
Called FBI today. They are opening Sep 14 and processing Sep 3.
What is the difference in opening and processing? Dont they process same day they open the envelope :)

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All those who got extension plz guide.

I uploaded LOE instead of FBI PCC and asked for extension. After about how many days I can expect an answer from them. Deadline on 16 Dec. Will I get to hear from them after deadline and about how many days?? It giving me so much anxiety. Plz guide.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
sunil55 said:
All those who got extension plz guide.

I uploaded LOE instead of FBI PCC and asked for extension. After about how many days I can expect an answer from them. Deadline on 16 Dec. Will I get to hear from them after deadline and about how many days?? It giving me so much anxiety. Plz guide.
usually within 2 weeks , pls update us about this . Which is your visa office?

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:
usually within 2 weeks , pls update us about this . Which is your visa office?
2 weeks after deadline or 2 weeks after submission of LOE??