Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
Hi EA-one, happy to hear you got thru. I just call the representative told me she couldn't find my package, then I provided the tracker number and she then said it's there and they processing to call back in a few days. But I will call again tomorrow. This is my second attempt so I really hope this time they accept my prints.

DSM

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
April 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
Hi EA-one so I call back because my credit card was charged today to find out my report was processed yesterday and will be mailed today. Was a bit worried at first but all smiles now .... :D :D :D

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
DSM said:
Hi EA-one so I call back because my credit card was charged today to find out my report was processed yesterday and will be mailed today. Was a bit worried at first but all smiles now .... :D :D :D
That's excellent news ...and now we can focus on more important things.... :D

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Hi All,

Posting my FBI PCC application timeline for your reference:

Application Reached: 24th August 2015
CC Charged: 25th November 2015
Application dispatched: 30th November 2015.

Just a query, only if fingerprints are accepted they will dispatch the report right? Also I had changed my mailing address to an US address. How long do you reckon it takes for a regular mail to reach within US? Yet to receive it at the US address.

Thanks!

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
I have a question regarding FBI Identity Summary. When they send the report, does the letter come in an envelope that distinctively shows it is from the FBI? The reason I am asking is that I am considering sending a 'Change of address form' so that FBI can forward the report to a US address. That US address however, is a forwarding address service I have been using. They can open letters and scan them for customers, but then again, I need to let them know which letters to open and scan. So it is important to know if the FBI report comes in a distinctive envelope.

Thanks!!

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Yes it usually come in an envelop; so instruct them not to open it but forward it to you.

ybjianada said:
I have a question regarding FBI Identity Summary. When they send the report, does the letter come in an envelope that distinctively shows it is from the FBI? The reason I am asking is that I am considering sending a 'Change of address form' so that FBI can forward the report to a US address. That US address however, is a forwarding address service I have been using. They can open letters and scan them for customers, but then again, I need to let them know which letters to open and scan. So it is important to know if the FBI report comes in a distinctive envelope.

Thanks!!

curious_toad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
jsebastian said:
opening & processing: September 3rd

Thats a bit weird coz when i called on 30/11 and they were opening 31/08 .... ! and some other guys mentioned other date combos as well .... what's happenin?

KSwathy

Nov 4, 2015
My application did reach FBI today and final date to submit the clearance report to CIC is 29 Feb, 2016.
By looking at the processing times from FBI, it very much looks unlikely that I will receive the clearance report by the said date.
Could you please let me know if CIC extends the deadline for submission? Has anyone got the extension? :(

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I received the request to upload FBI PCC today(12/08). It clearly says in the letter that you have 60 days to upload but when I went to new folder created to upload PCC in myCIC, it says required by (12/29), I am expecting my PCC to arrive by mid-Jan.

Can anyone please suggest what to do?

curious_toad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
KSwathy said:
My application did reach FBI today and final date to submit the clearance report to CIC is 29 Feb, 2016.
By looking at the processing times from FBI, it very much looks unlikely that I will receive the clearance report by the said date.
Could you please let me know if CIC extends the deadline for submission? Has anyone got the extension? :(

Seniors or anyone please shed some light about this as there some people including myself in that situation.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curious_toad said:
Seniors or anyone please shed some light about this as there some people including myself in that situation.
Yes, you can submit another LOE along with proof that you have submitted to FBI. If possible get an email from FBI about current status.

Also upload this few days before the deadline. This situation is very common and they usually give more time.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionel_messi said:
Hi I received the request to upload FBI PCC today(12/08). It clearly says in the letter that you have 60 days to upload but when I went to new folder created to upload PCC in myCIC, it says required by (12/29), I am expecting my PCC to arrive by mid-Jan.

Can anyone please suggest what to do?
Any suggestions seniors! Worried what to do.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionel_messi said:
Any suggestions seniors! Worried what to do.
Check back in two three days. That date near the upload button keep changing. I mean it keeps moving forward. Mine was 16 Dec initially. But it keeps shifting. It became 18 then 21 now it is 25 Dec.
So I don't think there is anything to worry. Just check in few days. I will automatically keep changing. What matters is the deadline u got in the letter.
Good luck.
Keep us updated

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
I am just dumbfounded (and extremely pissed) that FBI would take this long to process the applications. I understand that they have lots of applications, but there must be a way to make it faster. It's the year 2015 for god's sake.

By the way, does CIC simply put the application on hold, or do they actually start to process our PR applications pending the FBI report.