+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
aru_nj said:
Within 4 to 5 working days
Hey Aru_nj or anyone,

Does anyone know what day is being treated now? Do these fbi guys work on weekends? one would think they'd use the time to catch up on any backlog.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EA-one said:
Hey Aru_nj or anyone,

Does anyone know what day is being treated now? Do these fbi guys work on weekends? one would think they'd use the time to catch up on any backlog.
You surely must be kidding right :) We should understand that FBI "actually" have many other things on their plate and not just our PCC requests to follow through. Calls for time and patience buddy! In due course, we shall get our PCC.

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
lionel_messi said:
You surely must be kidding right :) We should understand that FBI "actually" have many other things on their plate and not just our PCC requests to follow through. Calls for time and patience buddy! In due course, we shall get our PCC.

No other choice buddy.... no other choice.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Hello Everyone,

I had a query regarding the FBI process for obtaining a PCC.

I had sent my fingerprints to the FBI on Aug 27. The payment was made using a demand draft.

I spoke to the FBI on Friday evening (India time) and the customer service representative asked for my details such as name, last name and dob.

She told me that they have opened the application. So they have probably encashed the demand draft.

But when I asked her if I could know whether the fingerprints have been accepted or not, she said I need to call back after a week to find out as she cannot say anything now. I find this answer confusing because many people on this forum have been informed about the legitimacy of their fingerprints by this stage.

I am unsure what to do because I have already waited three months and would not want to wait one more week to find out that my fingerprints were rejected.

A little background - I have received my NY state police clearance certificate (as a back up; I have lived only in NY during my time in the US) and my deadline to submit the FBI police certificate (according to the letter from Canadian immigration) is this weekend. However the upload link is valid till December 16.

I had only found out about the notorious rejection rate of the FBI fingerprints on Thu this week. I am now unsure what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated.

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
ms453 said:
Hello Everyone,

I had a query regarding the FBI process for obtaining a PCC.

I had sent my fingerprints to the FBI on Aug 27. The payment was made using a demand draft.

I spoke to the FBI on Friday evening (India time) and the customer service representative asked for my details such as name, last name and dob.

She told me that they have opened the application. So they have probably encashed the demand draft.

But when I asked her if I could know whether the fingerprints have been accepted or not, she said I need to call back after a week to find out as she cannot say anything now. I find this answer confusing because many people on this forum have been informed about the legitimacy of their fingerprints by this stage.

I am unsure what to do because I have already waited three months and would not want to wait one more week to find out that my fingerprints were rejected.

A little background - I have received my NY state police clearance certificate (as a back up; I have lived only in NY during my time in the US) and my deadline to submit the FBI police certificate (according to the letter from Canadian immigration) is this weekend. However the upload link is valid till December 16.

I had only found out about the notorious rejection rate of the FBI fingerprints on Thu this week. I am now unsure what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Wait one more week friend. I know it's hard. You could give them a call on Monday and hopefully reach another rep who could give you more information. ( I have noticed that they seem really inconsistent when giving out information)

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
EA-one said:
Wait one more week friend. I know it's hard. You could give them a call on Monday and hopefully reach another rep who could give you more information. ( I have noticed that they seem really inconsistent when giving out information)
Okay, thanks. This is so frustrating since I have no idea even at this point. I am speculating that she might have said one week so that I dont act like a pesky salesman who keeps following up everyday. It would not take them more than a week to dispatch it.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need to submit FBI PCC after AOR. Anyone has any idea if they will wait for the doc to be submitted before proceeding with my application or would continue with my application and hold back any decision till PCC is submitted? That is whether it is blocking or non-blocking :)

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
I'll be in the similar situation soon.. I'd applied for FBI PCC in spetember and I'm now been given a 60 day extension till December 19th.. Bu based on the timlines I may not receive the document by end of december or first week of jan...

I might have to do what you did.. requesting an extension for submitting FBI PCC...

One question... did you just raise a CSE requesting for another extension.. or did you upload another LOE in the myCIC account where we have to upload the FBI PCC..
Hi buddy, when does CIC ask for FBI PCC to be uploaded? I have received AOR without FBI PCC and still waiting for their request? Where do we need to upload it (within submitted App or a new window opens up in main status page)?

Also would CIC continue to process with my app or will be waiting for me to upload PCC and then they will continue?

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
curious_toad said:
they are opening 31st August applications on 30th November ... 92 days lag time
Hi Curious_Toad

Did you call and they told you they were doing August 31st packages now? I called yesterday as well and was informed that they were only opening those for August 28th.

Just out of curiosity, do you have an e-mail address for them? I think that would be a better way to make inquiries. My worry is I'd have to do it all over again if my fingerprints are rejected.

Thanks in advance.

DSM

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
April 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
My application is dated Aug 31, 2015. I will keep checking to see when my credit card was charged and then give them a call. Keeping my fingers cross they rec'd my application, my prints are accepted and they send the report to the revised address I sent to them awhile back. This week marks 14 weeks of waiting ......... There must be a faster way for the US to process these applications

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
DSM said:
My application is dated Aug 31, 2015. I will keep checking to see when my credit card was charged and then give them a call. Keeping my fingers cross they rec'd my application, my prints are accepted and they send the report to the revised address I sent to them awhile back. This week marks 14 weeks of waiting ......... There must be a faster way for the US to process these applications
Hi DSM,

I called and they are "opening" packages received on Aug 31. They'll "process" them before the end of the week. Good luck to both of us I guess. It's been 14 weeks. I hope I don't have to wait another 14 because the fingerprints were not usable.

DSM

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
April 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
Thanks EA-one, yepp good luck to both of us. :)

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
DSM said:
Thanks EA-one, yepp good luck to both of us. :)
hi DSM,

I just called and was told mine has been processed.It will be posted tomorrow the 3rd of December.

I hope yours works out ok too. All the best.