HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys what is the phone number of FBI. I need to ask them to send me an undelivered clearance.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
jsebastian said:
Hi,

I'm a little bit worse situation! my fingerprints were rejected in september, and now I'm waiting that the FBI process a new set of fingerprints.

In specific for your questions, in my experience, I would say:

2) Provide another LoE instead of FBI PCC?
I tried this with police of the city of NY, and CIC answered saying that they need the FBI PCC, no any other one, so, don't waste time and money trying to get that.

3) Is the second deadline prolongation possible???
Second extention is completily possible, they understand that the process at FBI could take more time than they give.

Hope this helps!

Luck!
Hi...Kindly let us know the reason of your FBI PCC rejection. I am in the process of getting one. Is it a good idea to send in 2 sets of fingerprints one after another so that if one gets rejected , the other one will act as backup. and we don't have to wait for 3 long months for FBI to tell me something negative.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
HakikiKanada said:
Guys what is the phone number of FBI. I need to ask them to send me an undelivered clearance.
304-625-5590.

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Hello,

I sent my FBI PCC application on 16th Oct. Last week, my credit card company changed credit card numbers.

How do I contact FBI and inform them of new credit card information?

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
blackpearl said:
Hello,

I sent my FBI PCC application on 16th Oct. Last week, my credit card company changed credit card numbers.

My advice is that you sent one more application package for backup .

Contact FBI 9 weeks from the receipt of the first package and sent them new credit card form as scanned image. FBI usually won't open your package 9 to 10 weeks after the receipt of the package , so no need to sending them now

DSM

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
April 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
Hey to everyone who anxiously waiting like me, the FBI currently opening application rec'd on Aug 19th. My application dated Aug 31th I was advised they wouldn't open before Nov 30th to meet my CIC deadline. 12 weeks of waiting and still a few more weeks to wait again :( and I would have to request a second extension from CIC as the first set of prints were rejected. They seriously need to improve this process :( :eek:

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
blackpearl said:
Hello,

Even though your number has changed, the card may still be valid. I think it depends on the expiration date. Call your credit card company to check on that. I had a similar issue. I received a new card (same number though), but with a new expiration date. I learned that the old card would still be valid as long as it wasnt expired when the card would be used. The agent was right as the FBI was able to charge me without any issue. So, if I were you I would check that first with an agent of credit card company before calling FBI and/or sending them a new application.

Hope this helps.

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
DSM said:
Hey to everyone who anxiously waiting like me, the FBI currently opening application rec'd on Aug 19th. My application dated Aug 31th I was advised they wouldn't open before Nov 30th to meet my CIC deadline. 12 weeks of waiting and still a few more weeks to wait again :( and I would have to request a second extension from CIC as the first set of prints were rejected. They seriously need to improve this process :( :eek:
Hi DSM,

My package was received on the 31st of August as well. Just out of curiosity, how do you know the first set of your prints were rejected if your package hasn't been open yet? Did they contact you to tell you?

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
FBI Opening 8-18-2015..

jsebastian

Sep 30, 2015
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi...Kindly let us know the reason of your FBI PCC rejection. I am in the process of getting one. Is it a good idea to send in 2 sets of fingerprints one after another so that if one gets rejected , the other one will act as backup. and we don't have to wait for 3 long months for FBI to tell me something negative.
Hi,

They said that the fingerprints were rejected because they weren't unable to read them with the scanner machines, after that, I sent a set of 6 copies the fingerprints taken by two different professional each one of them with its own payment form. They arrived by September 9th, and I'm eager to know if this time they are going to accept them.

Kind regards,

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
jsebastian said:
Hi,

They said that the fingerprints were rejected because they weren't unable to read them with the scanner machines, after that, I sent a set of 6 copies the fingerprints taken by two different professional each one of them with its own payment form. They arrived by September 9th, and I'm eager to know if this time they are going to accept them.

Kind regards,
Thanks for the info jsebastian...Now I know how they do it...scanner machines. Did you ask CIC for additional extension for submitting FBI PCC? What is your timeline?

jsebastian

Sep 30, 2015
Prasurjya09 said:
Thanks for the info jsebastian...Now I know how they do it...scanner machines. Did you ask CIC for additional extension for submitting FBI PCC? What is your timeline?
Hi Prasurjya09,

Yeah, I asked once for additional time for submitting that paper, and I'll have to ask for a second one next Monday, my timeline is:

Delivery of the First application to WV June 15th 2015
Notice of fingerprints rejection (News given by the contact center) September 2nd 2015
Delivery of the letter of rejection 15th September 2015
Delivery of the second application to WV September 9th 2015
waiting...

When I asked for the extension of time, they only gave me 60 days, thing that I don't understand, as this process takes at least 3 months.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
jsebastian said:
Hi Prasurjya09,

Yeah, I asked once for additional time for submitting that paper, and I'll have to ask for a second one next Monday, my timeline is:

Delivery of the First application to WV June 15th 2015
Notice of fingerprints rejection (News given by the contact center) September 2nd 2015
Delivery of the letter of rejection 15th September 2015
Delivery of the second application to WV September 9th 2015
waiting...

When I asked for the extension of time, they only gave me 60 days, thing that I don't understand, as this process takes at least 3 months.
That's really frustrating..it took them 3 months to figure out that fingerprints were unreadable by their scanners. And we are talking about FBI....I hope you get your second extension without any hassle. Keep us posted..
I guess FBI won't charge creditcard if fingerprints are unreadable...

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
That's really frustrating..it took them 3 months to figure out that fingerprints were unreadable by their scanners. And we are talking about FBI....I hope you get your second extension without any hassle. Keep us posted..
I guess FBI won't charge creditcard if fingerprints are unreadable...
AFAIK They do, they processed your application.