+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:
I think they are opening on a daily basis but depends on the amount of work.
Do you know if FBI accepts the inkless fingerprints(livescan) printed on the FD258 card, or do they need the ink one?

Thanks!

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my FBI PCC application timeline.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Application delivered: July 24th
Report sent by FBI: Oct 23rd
Report received at India address: Nov 3rd

Sorry, no information on payment. Got done my process through an agent and they never provided any information.

I know it takes alot of time to get the certificate but patience is the key.

Hope it helps.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
lionel_messi said:
Do you know if FBI accepts the inkless fingerprints(livescan) printed on the FD258 card, or do they need the ink one?

Thanks!
They will accept it .

Step 2: Obtain a set of your fingerprints. :)

Provide the original fingerprint card. Previously processed cards or copies will not be accepted.
Your name and date of birth must be provided on the fingerprint card. Fingerprints should be placed on a standard fingerprint form (FD-258) commonly used for applicant or law enforcement purposes. The FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards on standard white paper stock.
Include rolled impressions of all 10 fingerprints and impressions of all 10 fingerprints taken simultaneously (these are sometimes referred to as plain or flat impressions).
If possible, have your fingerprints taken by a fingerprinting technician. This service may be available at a law enforcement agency.
Fingerprints taken with ink or via live scan are acceptable.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
jkjk11 said:
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my FBI PCC application timeline.

Application delivered: July 24th
Report sent by FBI: Oct 23rd
Report received at India address: Nov 3rd

Sorry, no information on payment. Got done my process through an agent and they never provided any information.

I know it takes alot of time to get the certificate but patience it the key.

Hope it helps.
Congrats for the update and all the best for your app

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogigal said:
@aeropostale
I submitted a separate CSE with my LOE as an attachment. I submitted the FedEx document delivery status and wrote a small brief on the chronology of events in the LOE and clearly asked for another 60 days beyond 16th November.
Hi Yogigal,

Did you get any update from CIC on your request for addition extension.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
jsebastian said:
Opening August 13
Processing August 11
Thanks & +1 for sharing!

emrec

Nov 5, 2015
Hello to all! This thread has been really useful in following people's progress, especially after reading the first 30 pages in full! :) Then skipped at regular intervals, and then detail again at around 200 page mark... Anyway before I go further I know I need to apply for my FBI History Summary which I should send off in a few days.
Though I must say I ever thought I'd regret living in the US after reading all this! :eek:

So here is my checklist, unless anyone chimes in with useful tips:
1- Two sets of fingerprints
2- Application form (using my Turkey address, I'm sure I won't gain any time if I get it sent to a friend)
3- Two sets of credit card forms (1 with a post-it note on top, stating it is a back-up) for 2 copies.

I'm just worried about my fingerprints, there is at least one box where my print fills out the box. Can't do anything about it right now though, just going to send and hope for the best.

Look forward to this emotional rollercoaster :)

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
emrec said:
Hello to all! This thread has been really useful in following people's progress, especially after reading the first 30 pages in full! :) Then skipped at regular intervals, and then detail again at around 200 page mark... Anyway before I go further I know I need to apply for my FBI History Summary which I should send off in a few days.
Though I must say I ever thought I'd regret living in the US after reading all this! :eek:

So here is my checklist, unless anyone chimes in with useful tips:
1- Two sets of fingerprints
2- Application form (using my Turkey address, I'm sure I won't gain any time if I get it sent to a friend)
3- Two sets of credit card forms (1 with a post-it note on top, stating it is a back-up) for 2 copies.

I'm just worried about my fingerprints, there is at least one box where my print fills out the box. Can't do anything about it right now though, just going to send and hope for the best.
Look forward to this emotional rollercoaster :)
If you fingerprints are rolled ,there is high chance that you will get your report on time . All the best......

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
My husband and I applied for FBI PCC on July 17 and finally beginning of October they said our application was processed. However, despite the fact I sent change of address multiple times they never changed it and sent to the original address. I begged and insisted on them reissuing the PCCs and they did, and finally we received the certificates on the new address. But, my husband's fingerprints were denied. And so we did the whole procedure again and were all set for another 3-month wait. Today, I received PCCs that were sent to our original address initially, and unbelievably so, my husband's fingerprints were accepted. It looks like FBI screwed up when reissuing certificates to send to our new address. I am so happy! Now, I need to figure out how to cancel the two new applications we sent in. Is that possible?

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Tocanadawego said:
My husband and I applied for FBI PCC on July 17 and finally beginning of October they said our application was processed. However, despite the fact I sent change of address multiple times they never changed it and sent to the original address. I begged and insisted on them reissuing the PCCs and they did, and finally we received the certificates on the new address. But, my husband's fingerprints were denied. And so we did the whole procedure again and were all set for another 3-month wait. Today, I received PCCs that were sent to our original address initially, and unbelievably so, my husband's fingerprints were accepted. It looks like FBI screwed up when reissuing certificates to send to our new address. I am so happy! Now, I need to figure out how to cancel the two new applications we sent in. Is that possible?
congrats .......
Cancellation is not possible in my knowledge .

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
aru_nj said:
I got my report

My timeline ;)

App Received by FBI - July 24
Card Charged -Oct 21
FBI Sent Report - Oct 23
Report received at US address - Oct 29

Thanks to all who supported with timeline and update

I was having a backup application which was delivered on August 10th and it got charged today.

So today's opening date is August 10th
Hi,

I applied for my FBI clearance on 24th Sept 2015. I live in India and my sister lives in USA. Is it possible to change ONLY my delivery address with my current address remaining same? I would like to get my fbi clearance to be delivered in USA so that it does not get lost in transit to India.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Rishima86 said:
Hi,

I applied for my FBI clearance on 24th Sept 2015. I live in India and my sister lives in USA. Is it possible to change ONLY my delivery address with my current address remaining same? I would like to get my fbi clearance to be delivered in USA so that it does not get lost in transit to India.
Hi its possible.. I have done the same. You need to fill out the change of address form that is available on FBI website and email it to the address mentioned in the form please do not forget to follow up with FBI after sending the change of address form!