Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Kucuy15 said:
I advise you to send a CSE with both documents. Just make sure you combined them into a single PDF file and attached them to your CSE. Explain this in your CSE and you should be good.
Hi,
I dont know the visa office yet as i just received EP. I am US based PNP applicant and it think it might be ottawa office.

Can i use the general cse (but it says if the processing time is exceeded only then) or i should wait for visa office allocation to send the pcc?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Case Specific Enquiry
You may use this form if:
Your application has exceeded normal processing times.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
harirajmohan said:
Hi,
I dont know the visa office yet as i just received EP. I am US based PNP applicant and it think it might be ottawa office.

Can i use the general cse (but it says if the processing time is exceeded only then) or i should wait for visa office allocation to send the pcc?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Case Specific Enquiry
You may use this form if:
Your application has exceeded normal processing times.
If you applied under EE then you must choose "Express Entry" as application type regardless of your nomination. You should use the CSE form, this is an extract of the autoreply confirmation email you get after submission:

"You may expect an answer if:

* you have submitted an application;
* your application has exceeded normal processing times<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp>;
* you wish to report important changes or an emergency situation;
* you wish to report a technical issue with Citizenship and Immigration online services.
Please note that we will not respond if you have not provided all the mandatory fields in submitting your question."

You apply to at least one of this cases so they should accept your CSE. Visa offices are not being specified for EE applicants until the very end of the process (PPT) i think...

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
lively said:
If you have obtained the certificate for past years that you spent in the US and are not living there anymore, than the certificate would stay valid.
[/quote

I still live in US and that was my concern.

I guess If I have to re apply I will do that.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sahilm

Sep 2, 2014
Hi Guys,
I had a question. Today my app on ECAS shows Decision Made, but in the line updates there are 6 updates the last one being Medicals have been received but no line update about decision made. I understand the extra line updates might be because my FBI PCC was requested. Any idea what might be going on? Should i be scared?

MumbaiMetro

Nov 23, 2014
Hi Guys! FBI received my application on August 3, 2015. The money order sent with the application was encashed on August 12, 2015. Does that mean that the FBI has "opened" my application?

bobbyjc

Jun 1, 2015
MumbaiMetro said:
Hi Guys! FBI received my application on August 3, 2015. The money order sent with the application was encashed on August 12, 2015. Does that mean that the FBI has "opened" my application?
I don't think so.. the opening date is at least 10 weeks from package arrival date.

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dear friends, after almost exactly three months of waiting, today I received the FBI report in my house. My application was received on May 22.

Unfortunately the postman didnt rang the bell to make the delivery and just threw the package down and got wet the envelope. The report is a little wet but this all legible, I hope this is not a problem.

I recommend taking this into account. Thank you all for your support and advice! I wish you the best of luck :)

sraj07

May 26, 2015
hi all ,

My package reached FBI on June 25 , So still one more month to go to know the status ..
So planning to take another 2 sets of prints , send them in individual packages today ...

mafelinsp

Aug 5, 2015
Elizasalaz said:
Dear friends, after almost exactly three months of waiting, today I received the FBI report in my house. My application was received on May 22.

Unfortunately the postman didnt rang the bell to make the delivery and just threw the package down and got wet the envelope. The report is a little wet but this all legible, I hope this is not a problem.

I recommend taking this into account. Thank you all for your support and advice! I wish you the best of luck :)
Hi Elisalaz,

So happy for you, finally you can send it on time... We're still waiting and all our finger crossed. We're planning to call today or monday as there're no updates since last tuesday. Wish me luck!

:D

ben83

Mar 31, 2015
Called the FBI yesterday and the operator said they're processing June 2.

My application arrived on June 3 so fingers crossed.....

Sinsi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Hi ,

With Gods grace , our report has been received by my cousin in US.(Application Date May 28)
Am planing to send from there directly to WVO , any suggestion guyz? Is it ok if my cousin sends the report directly to WVO with a lletr which am going to send them about all other details?

Thanks
Sinsi

ben83

Mar 31, 2015
ben83 said:
Called the FBI yesterday and the operator said they're processing June 2.

My application arrived on June 3 so fingers crossed.....

Called the FBI again and the operator said they will be mailing out my report tomorrow, August 25 :p. My application was received by the FBI on June 3.

mafelinsp

Aug 5, 2015
ben83 said:
Called the FBI again and the operator said they will be mailing out my report tomorrow, August 25 :p. My application was received by the FBI on June 3.
Hi Ben,

Great news, so happey for you, one step closer!!! They told you the processing and openning dates?