+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dear friends, After long waiting I am very pleased to tell you that yesterday the FBI mailed us the report. Our application reached FBI on May 22.

My partner talked earlier today to FBI and a very kind man told him that his report was mailed yesterday and that his fingerprints were accepted. This was our first application and the fingerprints were taken them by himself with regular ink, we sent two copies of fingerprints.

Now I have to wait patiently for the report to come to El Salvador, I hope they get here on time.

Does anybody know if there a more official way to know when your fingerprints are sent? or a tracking way?

However, I recommend you guys to read carefully the instructions of how to take the fingerprints since thats all what we did.

Thanks to all for your support! :D :D

mafelinsp

Aug 5, 2015
Elizasalaz said:
Dear friends, After long waiting I am very pleased to tell you that yesterday the FBI mailed us the report. Our application reached FBI on May 22.

My partner talked earlier today to FBI and a very kind man told him that his report was mailed yesterday and that his fingerprints were accepted. This was our first application and the fingerprints were taken them by himself with regular ink, we sent two copies of fingerprints.

Now I have to wait patiently for the report to come to El Salvador, I hope they get here on time.

Does anybody know if there a more official way to know when your fingerprints are sent? or a tracking way?

However, I recommend you guys to read carefully the instructions of how to take the fingerprints since thats all what we did.

Thanks to all for your support! :D :D
Elizasalaz!

I'm very happy for you!!! It's really goods news!!! at last everything turned out well... now wait for them to get to El Salvador... just the final step... and for us the suspense continues as the FBI received our package on June 15, so finger cross for us....

Again... so happy for you!!! One step closer to the gold! :D

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline for FBI PCC

Application recieved - May 22nd
Application Opened - Aug 7th
Application processed - Aug 11th
Courier to be sent on August 13th

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curious_toad said:
where and how do you find that out?
You will hv to call the below mentioned number

For additional help in requesting a copy, challenging, or just checking on the status of an Identity History Summary Check, please contact the CJIS Division, Clarksburg, West Virginia at at 304-625-5590.

happyca

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 8, 14
Doc's Request.
CC Dec 12, 14
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 15
IELTS Request
sent in with appl
File Transfer...
Feb 18, 15
Med's Request
Apr 1, 15
Med's Done....
Apr 17, 15 - third line update May 19, 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM/PPR email 16-06-15 and 30-07-2015 passport submitted 06-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-15 and VSAC KL 04-09-15
LANDED..........
23-09-15
Yes, keep on trying! I requested 2 state pcc, MA and HI. I needed to request a third one from CA but that required fingerprints so I know what the end result would be. I explained the fingerprints rejection and attached the state pcc via CSE and SGVO replied within 3-5 business days that they would take my state pcc into consideration. About 2 weeks later, I received a PPR and request to submit passport. I heard it depends on the officer who reviewed your case. Good luck!

mafelinsp said:
Hi Happyca,

If I understand well, you were rejected 3 times and so you requested an state pcc (like NYC state pcc?) With this in your hands you explained your situation to the CIC and now you're waiting for the visa to be stamped in your passport? you mean we all have hope!!! ;D

shakthi17

Dec 21, 2014
Hi All

My spouse has submitted for FBI report on June 13th, Any idea how much time it will take to get the report, Thanks

chhavis

Dec 12, 2014
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 17-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER --- 10-03-2015
AOR Received.
08-05-2015
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Interview........
Exempted !!
Passport Req..
Eagerly Awaiting !!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Next Year Q2 16
Just called FBI

Opening Date : 1st June 2015
Processing Date : 26th May 2015

My file reached there on 27th May, so finger's crossed !

jj_ind

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TLU: 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 17-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued: 03-12-2015
LANDED..........
Landing expected: April 2016
shakthi17 said:
Hi All

My spouse has submitted for FBI report on June 13th, Any idea how much time it will take to get the report, Thanks
Hi Shakthi,
In my case for May 13th application I received FBI certificates on Aug 10.

thatswhy

Aug 10, 2015
happyca said:
Don't give up! I had sent 7 sets of fingerprints via 3 attempts and they were all rejected. I had also prepared 2 sets of fingerprints before the third rejection and decided to obtain 2 state pcc as a backup. After the third rejection, I raised a CSE, included state pcc and explained my situation to the officer. I received a PPR last month and had submitted my passport last week. I hope to receive it back soon.

You can try a livescan and have them manually print your fingerprints into the card (check if it can be accepted before printing) Good luck and keep trying!
Thanks HappyCA. I was so dejected that I stopped visiting the forum. I have always had problems getting my fingerprints. Imagine I could not get a clear print at the entrance of Universal studios!!! Hence I had got my prints done by a professional. I will give it one more try. I dont live in US anymore hence live scan cannot be done. I have lived in MI. I will try to get state PCC.

mafelinsp

Aug 5, 2015
chhavis said:
Just called FBI

Opening Date : 1st June 2015
Processing Date : 26th May 2015

My file reached there on 27th May, so finger's crossed !
Hi chchavis!

Keep us updated on your results!

Hope!

mafelinsp

Aug 5, 2015
Hi!

When you call to ask for information about the fingerprint processing what information they ask you for? Name, Surname, date of bith, other?

Thanks!

shakthi17

Dec 21, 2014
Hello

My spouse has requested for FBI PCC on June 13th, however we have to submit the documents to VO by Sep2.

Unfortunately we dont have the reciept that we sent to FBI.

Could anyone suggest how can we get a proof that our request for FBI report is reached so that we can submit that proof to VO,

Will FBI acknowledge through emails stating our report status ? If so could you share the email address ? Thanks