+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Greetings! Today I got charged the $18 by FBI in my credit card. Does that mean that my fingerprints were accepted? or they charge you even though later my application is rejected?

Happy weekend to all!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Elizasalaz said:
Greetings! Today I got charged the $18 by FBI in my credit card. Does that mean that my fingerprints were accepted? or they charge you even though later my application is rejected?

Happy weekend to all!
They charge to process the application irrelevant of fingerprint acceptance.

AIN347

Jun 15, 2015
Hi,
I need some information. I applied for PCC, my date was 15th May which has been processed but unluckily credit card was declined. Now I sent another credit card information by fax. Will it be accepted in processed? or i need to send my application again and wait for three more months :( anyone undergone same situation please reply

thatswhy

Aug 10, 2015
Hi Guys!
Need some help. Me and my spouse sent our fingerprints to FBI (reached on May 11th, CC charged on 30th July). We had requested 2 copies each. But when we received a mail there was only report for my spouse and that too a single copy. There was no letter of rejection or any other document along with it. Can someone please tell me if we might just receive my report and 2nd copy for my spouse by another mail or do I need to be worried?
Reply will be really appreciated. Thanks!

thatswhy

Aug 10, 2015
thatswhy said:
Hi Guys!
Need some help. Me and my spouse sent our fingerprints to FBI (reached on May 11th, CC charged on 30th July). We had requested 2 copies each. But when we received a mail there was only report for my spouse and that too a single copy. There was no letter of rejection or any other document along with it. Can someone please tell me if we might just receive my report and 2nd copy for my spouse by another mail or do I need to be worried?
Reply will be really appreciated. Thanks!
No worries! called FBI..... my prints were rejected. So now we are not going to try anymore and will stop perusing Canadian PR :(

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
thatswhy said:
No worries! called FBI..... my prints were rejected. So now we are not going to try anymore and will stop perusing Canadian PR :(

Don't lose the hope! Try again and send 10 copies of your fingerprints, the cost is low compare to the benefit !!! I don't know your situation but ask for an extension the worse they can say is no! :)

thatswhy

Aug 10, 2015
Elizasalaz said:
Don't lose the hope! Try again and send 10 copies of your fingerprints, the cost is low compare to the benefit !!! I don't know your situation but ask for an extension the worse they can say is no! :)
Thanks Elizasalaz for the encouragement !
My lines are extremely fine. Hence we had decided to give just one try or else give up. Earlier whenever we had to take prints I found it very difficult to get legible prints. Anyways I tried and failed...rest is just what is written in my fate:)

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hello my friends,

I just called AGAIN to the FBI regarding my process, I send the documents on May 22 and on August 7 was charged my credit card with the fee. Today I asked them if my fingerprints were accepted but they only told me to call back in a week, so the wait continues ..... :(

I thought that since they already charge the fee, they will give me information today but they didn't tell me anything.

Does someone know when would I know if my fingerprints are accepted? Do they tell you by phone or email? or will I have to wait by regular mail the response? I don't have much more time :eek:

mafelinsp

Aug 5, 2015
Elizasalaz said:
Hello my friends,

I just called AGAIN to the FBI regarding my process, I send the documents on May 22 and on August 7 was charged my credit card with the fee. Today I asked them if my fingerprints were accepted but they only told me to call back in a week, so the wait continues ..... :(

I thought that since they already charge the fee, they will give me information today but they didn't tell me anything.

Does someone know when would I know if my fingerprints are accepted? Do they tell you by phone or email? or will I have to wait by regular mail the response? I don't have much more time :eek:
OMG, Elizasalaz,

I really think you should call on Wednesday, if they charged your credit card last friday, they are probably now processing and for what I know they take 3 days to get the results. So, if you have the chance call as soon and as many times you can... by the way they updated you with the opening and the processing times?

Thanks!

Sinsi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
AIN347 said:
Hi,
I need some information. I applied for PCC, my date was 15th May which has been processed but unluckily credit card was declined. Now I sent another credit card information by fax. Will it be accepted in processed? or i need to send my application again and wait for three more months :( anyone undergone same situation please reply
I heard some one saying that they will process immediately , please talk to agent there.
And send them the new card details ASAP.

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
mafelinsp said:
OMG, Elizasalaz,

I really think you should call on Wednesday, if they charged your credit card last friday, they are probably now processing and for what I know they take 3 days to get the results. So, if you have the chance call as soon and as many times you can... by the way they updated you with the opening and the processing times?

Thanks!

Hi mafelinsp, I am sorry but I didn't ask for the opening and processing dates, in fact it was my partner who called and only asked for information about my case but I will call again on wednesday. Wish me luck, the only thing I want in the world rigth now is that my fingerprints to be accepted :'(