Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM/PPR email 16-06-15 and 30-07-2015 passport submitted 06-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-15 and VSAC KL 04-09-15
LANDED..........
23-09-15
Hi, where did you go for your second fingerprints in MA? My first fingerprints were taken at the police headquarters in MA near Northeastern University.

ssg_86 said:
my fingerprints was refused first time and I only sent one fingerprints copy. Second time, I desperately asked for 5 copies but fortunately i met the chief officer that day, he only made 2 for me and did a second round check with other staff. This time it went through. My advices are : don't loose hope, try as many as possible, even different police offices. I finished my landing in July and my FBI PCC sent in May. I took my finger in MA, USA

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
happyca said:
Hi, did you e-mail FBI in regards to your fbi report? I e-mail last week and they did not received anything. My fingerprints reached FBI on Apr 30th and I checked my credit card statement and it was charged on Jul 17th.
1. I called them.
2. Your application should be already in the system as yours reached one day before mine.
3. Also your application should be in the system hence they charged you or else they wont. So dont worry about your application.
4. Possibly they were yet to process your application when you emailed. If you have emailed them around 15th/16th then they were still processing Apr 30th and might have not finished up with all the applications of 30th.
5. My payment mode is money order. Not sure if the payment through cc has different way of processing the payment which takes few more days than money order.

Usually it takes at least 2 days to process your application from the day your cc is charged. Wait for couple of business days.

Check the below sample timelines posted in this thread to know when cc was charged and respective application was processed:
Application for PCC was received by FBI on April 03, 2015
CC payment was Processed on June 16, 2015
FBI Mailed PCC on June 22, 2015

Application received date: April 6th 2015
CC Charged: June 16th 2015
Date on FBI PCC: June 22nd 2015

14 April - Received by the FBI
19 June - CC charged
6 July - Report Mailed.

Application received - Mar-26th-2015
CC charged - Jun-8-2015
Application processed - June-11-2015

Application received: March 18th
Credit Card charged: June 2nd
Processed: June 4th

Application recieved at FBI : 10th March
Credit card charged : 25th May
Processed :27th may

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
my timelines:

app reached FBI: 22nd april

CC charged 6 july

date on report 10 july

report received at US address 18 July

Apr 20, 2015
Hi received FBI PCC by mail yesterday..

I submitted an online case specific enquiry didn't use the cic email, used the link below instead, received an acknowledgement mail in english + french after submitting CSE from the link-

secure[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng[dot]aspx

( removed the https and dot (.) because it was not allowing me to post a hyperlink even inspite of using url markup tags. )

and uploaded the scanned FBI certificate. Now I am not sure what address to mail the hard copy to ? my application is FSW 2015, while submitting my application in MyCIC , I submitted all state certificates in which I resided including explanation in FBI delay.

My ECAS shows 3 lines- last update was Medical received on Mid June- and overall ECAS status is "Application Received"

Now I will be calling the CIC helpdesk to ask the physical mailing address on which the FBI PCC can be mailed or a better case as mentioned by InCanada_1 if they will open a document upload option in mycic.

I am not sure whether background check has started or not ? coz in MyCIC it shows Medicals Passed and BG check not started yet- not sure if it starts after medicals or before that in the new Express Entry system. Also I submitted all police certificates including states except the FBI, Also they didn't request FBI certificate yet while processing, Did they considered state certificates only,Or they might request FBI PCC anytime soon.

happyca

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 8, 14
Doc's Request.
CC Dec 12, 14
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 15
IELTS Request
sent in with appl
File Transfer...
Feb 18, 15
Med's Request
Apr 1, 15
Med's Done....
Apr 17, 15 - third line update May 19, 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM/PPR email 16-06-15 and 30-07-2015 passport submitted 06-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-15 and VSAC KL 04-09-15
LANDED..........
23-09-15
Thanks Hari! I counted the approximate date FBI would open Apr 30th mail based on your timeline update. It should be around Jul 13th if they didn't take that many days for Apr 22nd mails. I just pray and hope my fingerprints are accepted and a report has been sent to my friend's place.

harirajmohan said:
1. I called them.
2. Your application should be already in the system as yours reached one day before mine.
3. Also your application should be in the system hence they charged you or else they wont. So dont worry about your application.
4. Possibly they were yet to process your application when you emailed. If you have emailed them around 15th/16th then they were still processing Apr 30th and might have not finished up with all the applications of 30th.
5. My payment mode is money order. Not sure if the payment through cc has different way of processing the payment which takes few more days than money order.

Usually it takes at least 2 days to process your application from the day your cc is charged. Wait for couple of business days.

Check the below sample timelines posted in this thread to know when cc was charged and respective application was processed:
Application for PCC was received by FBI on April 03, 2015
CC payment was Processed on June 16, 2015
FBI Mailed PCC on June 22, 2015

Application received date: April 6th 2015
CC Charged: June 16th 2015
Date on FBI PCC: June 22nd 2015

14 April - Received by the FBI
19 June - CC charged
6 July - Report Mailed.

Application received - Mar-26th-2015
CC charged - Jun-8-2015
Application processed - June-11-2015

Application received: March 18th
Credit Card charged: June 2nd
Processed: June 4th

Application recieved at FBI : 10th March
Credit card charged : 25th May
Processed :27th may

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
canadacanada1983 said:
Hi received FBI PCC by mail yesterday..

I submitted an online case specific enquiry didn't use the cic email, used the link below instead, received an acknowledgement mail in english + french after submitting CSE from the link-

secure[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng[dot]aspx

( removed the https and dot (.) because it was not allowing me to post a hyperlink even inspite of using url markup tags. )

and uploaded the scanned FBI certificate. Now I am not sure what address to mail the hard copy to ? my application is FSW 2015, while submitting my application in MyCIC , I submitted all state certificates in which I resided including explanation in FBI delay.

My ECAS shows 3 lines- last update was Medical received on Mid June- and overall ECAS status is "Application Received"

Now I will be calling the CIC helpdesk to ask the physical mailing address on which the FBI PCC can be mailed or a better case as mentioned by InCanada_1 if they will open a document upload option in mycic.

I am not sure whether background check has started or not ? coz in MyCIC it shows Medicals Passed and BG check not started yet- not sure if it starts after medicals or before that in the new Express Entry system. Also I submitted all police certificates including states except the FBI, Also they didn't request FBI certificate yet while processing, Did they considered state certificates only,Or they might request FBI PCC anytime soon.
Hi canadacanada1983,

I am in your same situation, I submitted the FBI PCC via cse upon receiving it two weeks ago. I understand CIC will send us an email requesting to upload a scanned copy of it to MyCIC. I don't think you need to mail a hard copy. We just have to wait until the VO request the document. My BG is in progress since mid May, but I haven't seen any changes in my app since then...

Good luck!

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hi to all !

I called today to FBI and they told me that are processing may 4 applications :s . I sent my documents on May 20, so for me its a long way to go :(.
My dead line to send the documents is due on august 20 so I am planning to ask today for an extension. Wish me luck and if someone is on the same situation please share you experience.

Best of luck!

Sinsi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Elizasalaz said:
Hi to all !

I called today to FBI and they told me that are processing may 4 applications :s . I sent my documents on May 20, so for me its a long way to go :(.
My dead line to send the documents is due on august 20 so I am planning to ask today for an extension. Wish me luck and if someone is on the same situation please share you experience.

Best of luck!

Hi ,

Am also in the same situation my FP reached FBI on 28th May , and dead line to submit the docs is 19th August.
I will wait till august 1st week and will send the extension request mail on 7th August.

Guys please share your thoughts.

Thanks
Sinsi

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Today's update:
Opening 4-May
Processing 1-May (because my application was processed this morning as per fbi agent)

My timeline on FBI application:
Application received for me and my spouse: 1-May
Finger prints taken: Self (with ink pad)
To be mailed from FBI: 23 Jul (as per fbi agent)
Hoping to receive: 30 Jul

Fun part: I sent other sets of applications later (with scanned prints as well as ink prints from police station) after being panicked (due to lot of rejections) and now FBI accepted self taken prints :).

FBI report was the only option for me because we stayed in many states and its a problem collecting from all. Its a surprise that both of our prints got accepted.

Based on manual prints acceptance, i am still not sure if FBI has improved their system or prints were actually good. I will come to know on this when my other applications are processed.

Good luck buddies whoever waiting for it.

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sinsi said:
Hi ,

Am also in the same situation my FP reached FBI on 28th May , and dead line to submit the docs is 19th August.
I will wait till august 1st week and will send the extension request mail on 7th August.

Thanks
Sinsi
Also in the same situation. However my fingerprints reached FBI last week, so the 2 months of waiting just started for me. My deadline to submit FBI clearance is Sept 9, so I have to ask for extension in a couple of weeks. Good luck to everybody!

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sinsi said:
Hi ,

Thanks
Sinsi

Hi Sinsi, I'm planning to write to Mexico office today via email. I will attach all the other documents requested (police certificates from my country, receipt of payment of residence fee and medicals documents) and I will ask them for an extension or the chance to submit state police certificates from california and kansas, because we don't even know if our fingerprints will be accepted :S

I will share their response as soon as I got it!

Wish you all the luck

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Buddies,
My fbi report will come next week. Please let me know when i will be able to send the report.

My situation: Currently i am waiting for AOR from cic. I am US based applicant but not sure where it will get processed.

I understand that i should wait for AOR at least. But can i raise cse after receiving aor or should i need to wait till i get email from visa office/case processing center?
Should i need attested copies to be used while raise cse?

ben83

Mar 31, 2015
Hello all

Will I get a notification email from the FBI if my prints are not accepted? What evidence do I present to the Canadian embassy if I need to request an extension?

Thanks

vikassinghal

May 26, 2014
Asking again...
vikassinghal said:
Anybody here who submitted the FBI PCC to NDVO after the initial deadline (after getting an extension)? Just want to get an idea on how much time NDVO is taking in general to issue PPR.
My PCC was received by them on 19th June. Still waiting for PPR

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
ben83 said:
Hello all

Will I get a notification email from the FBI if my prints are not accepted? What evidence do I present to the Canadian embassy if I need to request an extension?

Thanks
The FBI will not send you an email if your fingerprints are rejected. The mail you a rejection letter after they process your application. You can call them and they might tell you over the phone but you have to call them after they start processing your application which is typically two months after they receive your fingerprints. If you have doubts about your fingerprints you could send a second set just in case.