Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
@nskatcv: Yes, I believe the process varies by state. As for the multiple prints not being run through the system, that's what I was told when I spoke to a FBI contact center agent. Maybe she didn't know the process, maybe she did. Who knows. Bottom line is that 2x2 sets of my prints were rejected by their system.

I sent in a third set a week ago and am going to get another set of prints taken later today and send it off by tomorrow. My FBI PCC due date is first week of May, so I will reach out to them for an extension around mid April.

Good luck with your prints too.

nskatcv said:
Hi FSW_Applicant,

The town/city PD might not have it, but the state's central Troop might. Although may be different situation pan US.

I don't think FBI will stop after looking at only one of the prints. They themselves have asked for multiple prints (in one of the email exchanges with me after first rejection). You can definitely take more prints on simple A4 paper and it is acceptable. Its all about the quality and legible ridges.

It indeed has been one big bottleneck in the otherwise smooth PR process. But I am ok because I am not in a hurry to move.

All the best for your case though. I myself sent the other PCCs to CIC today.

Regards

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW_Applicant said:
@ nskatcv: Yes, I believe the process varies by state. As for the multiple prints not being run through the system, that's what I was told when I spoke to a FBI contact center agent. Maybe she didn't know the process, maybe she did. Who knows. Bottom line is that 2x2 sets of my prints were rejected by their system.

I sent in a third set a week ago and am going to get another set of prints taken later today and send it off by tomorrow. My FBI PCC due date is first week of May, so I will reach out to them for an extension around mid April.

Good luck with your prints too.
Sorry to hear about your repeated rejections, it must be really frustrating. It may help to put a lot of cream on before your next set of prints. FWIW, I've heard people have success with Corn Husker's Oil. Also, if you want to get electronic prints, some PIs have the equipment to take them electronically and print them out on cards so that may help because the print is evaluated by the computer and can be retaken before printing.

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Update 15th FEB 2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
OhCanadiana said:
Sorry to hear about your repeated rejections, it must be really frustrating. It may help to put a lot of cream on before your next set of prints. FWIW, I've heard people have success with Corn Husker's Oil. Also, if you want to get electronic prints, some PIs have the equipment to take them electronically and print them out on cards so that may help because the print is evaluated by the computer and can be retaken before printing.
Ours was taken electronically and many times there was a pop up that the prints were not good and the police officer was retaking it. Does it mean that we are safe? Should I send one more set of prints just to be on safer side?

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jithesh69 said:
Ours was taken electronically and many times there was a pop up that the prints were not good and the police officer was retaking it. Does it mean that we are safe? Should I send one more set of prints just to be on safer side?
There's no guarantees, but if the Officer retook them until he got a set where each print 'passed,' your odds are quite good :)

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Hello Dear All,

I just want to inform you about my timelines so you that can maybe help you truck PCC

Appl send Dec 4-th
Application for me was rejected - too poof quality of fingerprints
Application for my husband didn't come yet

I am happy that CIC didn't ask me for new PCC (I enclosed PCCs with Application) but applied to FBI just in case.

Good luck to all waiting

chhavis

Dec 12, 2014
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 17-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER --- 10-03-2015
AOR Received.
08-05-2015
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Interview........
Exempted !!
Passport Req..
Eagerly Awaiting !!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Next Year Q2 16
Guys,

I have applied for FBI PCC on 24th Dec and customer service told me that my report was dispatched from their facility on 15th Feb. It's almost 40 days over for me, and I am still awaiting to receive my PCC on my India(Gurgaon) address. This is really frustrating me ??? ??? ??? ???

I called customer service, where they advised me to mail to them a normal application with my signature and record no. of my application which they provided. They will process it again and then reproduce the report and again mail to me hardcopies using the same First Class Mail Service. They advised they can also send the copies again by Fedex Service, but I will have to pay for that.

Did anybody has done that to get the report using Fedex service, and could help me out.

Thanks

rajesh_verma_jsr

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-15 (updated schedule-A for spouse)
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
ECAS updated: 24-01-2015, processing started: 21-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015, Medicals Received: 17-02-2015
Interview........
NA (FBI Report reached NDVO: 30-03-2015)
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
chhavis said:
Guys,

I have applied for FBI PCC on 24th Dec and customer service told me that my report was dispatched from their facility on 15th Feb. It's almost 40 days over for me, and I am still awaiting to receive my PCC on my India(Gurgaon) address. This is really frustrating me ??? ??? ??? ???

I called customer service, where they advised me to mail to them a normal application with my signature and record no. of my application which they provided. They will process it again and then reproduce the report and again mail to me hardcopies using the same First Class Mail Service. They advised they can also send the copies again by Fedex Service, but I will have to pay for that.

Did anybody has done that to get the report using Fedex service, and could help me out.

Thanks
This is scary. I have not done this, but my report has not arrived yet even though they have mailed last week on 17th March. Have already passed the deadline of 23rd March.

nepscan123

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/15/2014
AOR Received.
10/21/2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
15/12/2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Anyone called today? What date they are processing? Finally my Credit Card is charged.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In case my finger-prints are rejected, how will I be notified by FBI? By e-mail or by post. Seniors please guide me...

Regards.

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
shrinivas1980 said:
In case my finger-prints are rejected, how will I be notified by FBI? By e-mail or by post. Seniors please guide me...

Regards.
FBI received application on Dec 3-rd
Received mail with rejection letter on March 23-rd

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
This is something I have a lot of experience in! They notify you via mail. However, if the postal service misplaces the letter, then you can kiss it goodbye as they will not send another letter. So wait for 16 weeks and if you don't hear from them, call them.

shrinivas1980 said:

Regards.

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Thank you OhCanadiana. I have been milking my fingers for a few days now, hopefully today's prints get accepted (my fingers are still red). None of the PDs near me do live scans, and the vendors that do, require you to be a citizen or permanent resident for the process. I'll be mailing out 2 more prints today and hope that one of them goes through.

OhCanadiana said:

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Grace & FSW applicant for your quick replies.