+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
Guys when should I ask for address change request. Before processing or after its send to original address. Which one is acceptable ?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
head2ca said:
FBI mailed my PCC on April 20th, 2016. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and still haven't received it. What are my options?

Thanks,
Krishna
Contact them and ask for a duplicate.

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
sikka1984 said:
Guys when should I ask for address change request. Before processing or after its send to original address. Which one is acceptable ?
You can ask for it anytime before they process the application.

Doyer

Apr 27, 2016
Hello All,
I have a query. In case the FBI PCC doesn't reach me before the extension allotted, how do I request a re-extension of the time to submit the PCC? I am an EE Candidate and am thinking that my PCC wont make it on time in-spite of the 2 month extension I received initially.
Kindly lemme know folks!

Regards,
Me

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Doyer said:
Hello All,
I have a query. In case the FBI PCC doesn't reach me before the extension allotted, how do I request a re-extension of the time to submit the PCC? I am an EE Candidate and am thinking that my PCC wont make it on time in-spite of the 2 month extension I received initially.
Kindly lemme know folks!

Regards,
Me
Upload a letter of explanation with updated documents (such as any email or correspondence you may have had with the FBI regarding your request) in the field where you were supposed to upload the PCC. You should get a second extension of appropriate length after that.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
MooseNBooze said:
The way I think about it, there's two possibilities. One, they've done most of the reviewing by now (this is the best case scenario, I grant that). Two, the agent just tossed everything off to the future (meaning, set up an alarm for a future date with options to hit the snooze button) as soon as s/he saw no FBI PCC on file.

I think the most likely scenario is the former version. But I'm also sure there are at least a few cases (if not many cases) where much of the reviewing have been put on hold until R10 can be done (which can't be finished until FBI PCC is on file).

I hope they indeed are reviewing at least our files :D. I wish you all the best.
Hi,

It has been two weeks already and I haven't heard anything from CIC asking me to upload my FBI PCC. Although I raised a CSE and sent one copy to intake office. I am really concerned if they have been reviewing my case at all....

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Vivian613 said:
Hi,

It has been two weeks already and I haven't heard anything from CIC asking me to upload my FBI PCC. Although I raised a CSE and sent one copy to intake office. I am really concerned if they have been reviewing my case at all....
How long has it been since you submitted your application?

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
How long has it been since you submitted your application?
Hi Aragorn165,

It has been more than two months since I submitted my application, which is Mid Feb. I am in PNP EE category.

IsildursHeir

Dec 27, 2015
Hi All. I recently submitted a PCC request to FBI. I took my fingerprints at a local law enforcement agency, who stamped the paper as well. However, it was done on plain A4 paper (standard office paper). The FBI website says "standard white paper stock" - which I am not sure how to interpret. Can anyone else who have already done this guide me on whether standard A4 paper will work for FBI? I am a bit concerned that if they return my application for this paper after 12 weeks, I would be dead in the water :(

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Vivian613 said:
Hi Aragorn165,

It has been more than two months since I submitted my application, which is Mid Feb. I am in PNP EE category.
I think you should look into ordering your GCMS notes, to see what the lack of frontend movement on your application may indicate.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IsildursHeir said:
Hi All. I recently submitted a PCC request to FBI. I took my fingerprints at a local law enforcement agency, who stamped the paper as well. However, it was done on plain A4 paper (standard office paper). The FBI website says "standard white paper stock" - which I am not sure how to interpret. Can anyone else who have already done this guide me on whether standard A4 paper will work for FBI? I am a bit concerned that if they return my application for this paper after 12 weeks, I would be dead in the water :(
It should be fine. Do not worry.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
IsildursHeir said:
I submitted twice on A4 paper and got the FBI report. I even took the prints myself.