04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
MooseNBooze said:
Yep, just waiting for the cc charge notification to come so that I can email/call FBI to find out whether the prints went through. At this point, all I want is the damn FBI report...don't really care if my eAPR gets rejected for any other reason, but please for the love of all that is holy (and all that is unholy too, let's be inclusive why not) I would be mighty pissed off with the universe if my eAPR gets rejected for not having the stupid FBI report ;D
I hear you! I'm probably going to do the same- though that will probably end up happening AFTER I have already submitted my eAPR ::)

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
mudit234 said:
Hi all,

FBI mailed my PCC this Monday (29th) and I have 4 more days to submit application on mycic. Any recommendations when I should submit my application whether or not I get PCC by then?

(I already have a ready-to-go LoE in case I don't get the PCC)
Submit the LOE now, and then submit the FBI PCC when it comes in. Minimal delay this way in your overall processing of application.

mudit234

Feb 22, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Submit the LOE now, and then submit the FBI PCC when it comes in. Minimal delay this way in your overall processing of application.
Thanks Aragorn165 and jairichi! I would submit the application today evening.

If I submit my application now, would the portal still allow me to update the application with the FBI PCC after the submission? If not, do you know if there is there a different of sending them the PCC later?

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am about to submit my application with a LOE. Could anyone tell how long I will have to wait to find out if they accept my application or reject it as incomplete?

Many thanks!!

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
CC charged March 2, 2016. Package delivered to the FBI on Nov 10, 2015. Now for the critical part. Did my prints go through? Don't know yet.

To answer some of the questions raised above, please don't wait until the last minute to submit eAPR, give yourself at least 2 days (i.e., submit a couple of days before your deadline). MyCIC can be glitchy at times so better to give yourself some room. As to how long it takes for them to get back with additional docs request (FBI pcc request), the latest trend seems to suggest pretty quickly. Mine came within a week. As far as I know, they have yet to reject as incomplete any app with proper proof that forms have timely been submitted to the FBI.

As to the logistics of uploading docs after eAPR submission, a specific upload field for replacement pcc is added once CIC sends additional doc request. The deadline for that field will be per the extension deadline CIC gives (keep in mind that at first the deadline may appear to ve earlier than what you actually have, but that date will keep shifting automatically every few weeks or so until it gets to the actual deadline). Alternatively, folks have also submitted FBI pcc by raising CSE.

Wishing you all the best.

mudit234

Feb 22, 2016
MooseNBooze said:
CC charged March 2, 2016. Package delivered to the FBI on Nov 10, 2015. Now for the critical part. Did my prints go through? Don't know yet.

To answer some of the questions raised above, please don't wait until the last minute to submit eAPR, give yourself at least 2 days (i.e., submit a couple of days before your deadline). MyCIC can be glitchy at times so better to give yourself some room. As to how long it takes for them to get back with additional docs request (FBI pcc request), the latest trend seems to suggest pretty quickly. Mine came within a week. As far as I know, they have yet to reject as incomplete any app with proper proof that forms have timely been submitted to the FBI.

As to the logistics of uploading docs after eAPR submission, a specific upload field for replacement pcc is added once CIC sends additional doc request. The deadline for that field will be per the extension deadline CIC gives (keep in mind that at first the deadline may appear to ve earlier than what you actually have, but that date will keep shifting automatically every few weeks or so until it gets to the actual deadline). Alternatively, folks have also submitted FBI pcc by raising CSE.

Thanks MooseNBooze. Very helpful!

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot. Very helpful!

MooseNBooze said:

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
mudit234 said:
Thanks Aragorn165 and jairichi! I would submit the application today evening.

If I submit my application now, would the portal still allow me to update the application with the FBI PCC after the submission? If not, do you know if there is there a different of sending them the PCC later?
You'll end up submitting the PCC as a CSE as soon as you get it.
EDIT: or what MooseNBooze said!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
sunil55 said:
Good luck
Thank you, friend, and thank you for being so prompt and regular with your daily updates :)

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
Thank you, friend, and thank you for being so prompt and regular with your daily updates :)
Thanks.
Plz update us about Credit card and other movements on your application.
Good luck