+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
FBI processing 16 Sep applicants. Anyone knows if FBI receives application on Sat & Sunday.
Yes, they have a drop box where all the applications go. Thanks for letting us know about the time.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charan_yalala said:
Hello Sunil,

I just wanted to know how CIC has found out that you have stayed in USA. Have you mentioned in the Schedule A background and Supplementary travel information. Also, do we need to scan all the documents of the passport in CIC.

Thanks and will appreciate your response
I got No schedule A . But u know u have to put 10 years of personal history, address where u stayed in last ten years and work history. ..... There I mentioned the USA addresses for those time frame. Also u have to submit passport pages. There I have USA visa and visit stamps.
I hope I answered ur question.
Good luck

OR-ZOON

Dec 22, 2015
aeropostale said:
My package reached on 16th September.. 90th day today..
Hi friend, has your credit card been charged? Mine was delivered on 17 September and credit card has not been charged yet. More confusing is that in the last two weeks, I am getting e-mail replies from FBI that they are opening mail received on 14 September. I don't understand what's going with FBI.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OR-ZOON said:
Hi friend, has your credit card been charged? Mine was delivered on 17 September and credit card has not been charged yet. More confusing is that in the last two weeks, I am getting e-mail replies from FBI that they are opening mail received on 14 September. I don't understand what's going with FBI.
No My credit card has not been charged yet... It seems they are understaffed during the holiday season.. and just a handfull of people are doing what more were doing.... I expect a delay for everyone...

Last week they took 5 days to move from 14th Sep to 15th Sep.. its going to be sluggish till the end of the year.

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Sorry to hear about it..

My deadline is tomorrow... and I have submitted CSE on 15th December for an extension.. The thing is that the Deadline in the myCIC portal is showing 6th January 2016 for submission..

I'm not uploading it to the myCIC portal as I believe I'll get my PCC within the 6th... and i'll have it uploaded..

Do you think this is a better approach...? or you recommend me to upload the LOE in the myCIC as well..

by the way what all did you upload int he myCIC portal and what what did you write for the info that is asked before the upload... as in date/report number etc....

Plus how long did it take for them to give you an extension from the time you uploaded in the myCIC portal...

You inputs would be valuable... as I'm nearing deadline, I'm getting very anxious.. Thank you..
Hi, I was in the very same situation: I didn't have FBI PCC at the time of e-APR, and CIC gave me deadline of 15-Nov-2015, which I knew I would miss, I was expecting my doc in mid-Dec.

What I did, right when I had an understanding about my timeline of FBI PCC receiving: in September I wrote a CSE with LOE explaining my situation. I asked CIC to continue reviewing my application (to next stages: interview if needed, etc.) and give me the opportunity to send the FBI document later on in mid-December.

About 3 weeks later, instead of any reply to my CSE, I got request to pay RFPR… Guess by that way CIC showed they understand the situation))))))

On Nov-15, just as mentioned here I uploaded a LOE with name of the document “Letter of Explanation”, number: all zeroes (000000), date – today (otherwise it won’t let), I attached all my mails with FBI, explained that I will send my FBI PCC in mid-Dec.

I received it on Dec 02, sent it via CSE on Dec 03 and on Dec 11 got a reply “we have received your supporting document and have attached it to your application”

So I hope this works for me and won’t be a problem for you 

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Anyone has any idea whether we can request FBI to send us a scanned copy of the certificate to email ID before they courier us to the address?

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
First of all, they do not send the report by courier – it is by Regular Post (USPS) only, without a tracking function. Yes, I know this is frustrating, but FBI don't give a f$$k!

Second, they do not send you a scanned copy of the report. Once again, as much as we want that, FBI don't give a f$$k!!

FBI also don't give a f$$k to the fact that they are now taking more than 3 months to process the applications.

C'est la vie, c'est le FBI.

Prasurjya09 said:
Anyone has any idea whether we can request FBI to send us a scanned copy of the certificate to email ID before they courier us to the address?

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
ybjianada said:
First of all, they do not send the report by courier – it is by Regular Post (USPS) only, without a tracking function. Yes, I know this is frustrating, but FBI don't give a f$$k!

Second, they do not send you a scanned copy of the report. Once again, as much as we want that, FBI don't give a f$$k!!

FBI also don't give a f$$k to the fact that they are now taking more than 3 months to process the applications.

C'est la vie, c'est le FBI.
Yes Buddy...its damn frustrating.......btw any idea what date they are on ......

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Sorry I don't know which date they are working on. But generally there seems to be a 3 months' lag.

Prasurjya09 said:
Yes Buddy...its damn frustrating.......btw any idea what date they are on ......

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

I am currently in Chicago, USA, Can some one help in how to get the finger prints taken for FBI PCC.

Thanks
Rakshit

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

I am currently in Chicago, USA, Can some one help in how to get the finger prints taken for FBI PCC.

Thanks
Rakshit
You can go to local police station or Fedex/UPS stores. There are also approved fingerprinting private agencies(find them through Yelp). I got mine from a local private agency. Charge should be ~$20.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Prasurjya09 said:

Just called in today. They are processing September 16th as of 9:15 AM eastern(12/30).
Also, they have changed their processing time officially on their website from 11-13 to 13-15 Weeks now.

Annnddd. Back to waiting lol. :-X

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
arc_1090 said:
Just called in today. They are processing September 16th as of 9:15 AM eastern(12/30).
Also, they have changed their processing time officially on their website from 11-13 to 13-15 Weeks now.

Annnddd. Back to waiting lol. :-X
Thanks for getting the processing dates.
I just sent it 2 days ago. Looks like it will be almost 4 months before I can get the report in hand. ya true, back to more waiting.

Reactions: egy2can

skk212

Jan 3, 2016
I'd like to share my timeline of obtaining FBI PCC:

Delivered: September 15, 2015
Credit Card Charged: December 19, 2015
PCC Received: January 2, 2016 (US address).