Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
FSW_Applicant said:
Third set of fingerprints?
2nd for now, they got 3rd earlier this week. Hope 2nd goes thru, am running out of patience here -(

happyca

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 8, 14
Doc's Request.
CC Dec 12, 14
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 15
IELTS Request
sent in with appl
File Transfer...
Feb 18, 15
Med's Request
Apr 1, 15
Med's Done....
Apr 17, 15 - third line update May 19, 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM/PPR email 16-06-15 and 30-07-2015 passport submitted 06-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-15 and VSAC KL 04-09-15
LANDED..........
23-09-15
krishpad said:
You can call @ +1-304-625-5590, and to my knowledge in general CC will be charged 11-12 weeks time frame. You can call them check for status.
Thanks for the no.

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
Hi All,
Here goes my story with FBI PCC
I had a 6 month tiring journey to finally get my PCC yesterday
I applied my FBI PCC on 17th October, I got my CC charged on my PR on 29th, that is my first mistake :(
After rather tiring journey got my CC charged towards end of December and my original PCC sent in Mid of January to my friend (But as if luck is not on my side, my friend moved to another address, that is my second mistake :(
I applied for duplicate copy after 3 week wait as mandated by FBI and to my surprise it took them 3 more weeks to send out my duplicate copy and finally received by my friend a week ago.
He sent the courier through USPS to India, thats another mistake :(, which took its own time, 1 whole weeks to reach me yesterday and I sent it and it finally reached NDVO today morning.
These are my 2 cents to you all
1) Make sure to send your PCC with your PR application(Plan accordingly before.... most PCC's have 6 month expiry) this helps to cut down waiting times and last minute tensions.
2) If you live outside US, find a friend/relative who for sure is planning not to move in next 6 months and always address your mail to him. most apartments offices would not take mails addressed to people who are not registered to their apartment
3) Make sure your friend/relative sends mail through fedex/UPS with highest priority

nepscan123

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/15/2014
AOR Received.
10/21/2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
15/12/2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
immig_IT_guy said:
Hi All,
I applied my FBI PCC on 17th October, I got my CC charged on my PR on 29th, that is my first mistake :(
After rather tiring journey got my CC charged towards end of December and my original PCC sent in Mid of January to my friend (But as if luck is not on my side, my friend moved to another address, that is my second mistake :(
I applied for duplicate copy after 3 week wait as mandated by FBI and to my surprise it took them 3 more weeks to send out my duplicate copy and finally received by my friend a week ago.
He sent the courier through USPS to India, thats another mistake :(, which took its own time, 1 whole weeks to reach me yesterday and I sent it and it finally reached NDVO today morning.
1) Make sure to send your PCC with your PR application(Plan accordingly before.... most PCC's have 6 month expiry) this helps to cut down waiting times and last minute tensions.
2) If you live outside US, find a friend/relative who for sure is planning not to move in next 6 months and always address your mail to him. most apartments offices would not take mails addressed to people who are not registered to their apartment
3) Make sure your friend/relative sends mail through fedex/UPS with highest priority
Wow Congratulations! on getting the much waited PCC.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Congrats!

Lots of lessons for others

immig_IT_guy said:
Hi All,

bubabe

Mar 11, 2015
Destinationca said:
2nd for now, they got 3rd earlier this week. Hope 2nd goes thru, am running out of patience here -(
Did they charge your creditcard when they rejected your 1st & 2nd set of prints?

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
They charge first, then reject. I've been through it twice already and am waiting for my 3rd and 4th charge now

bubabe said:
Did they charge your creditcard when they rejected your 1st & 2nd set of prints?

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Good luck! My second set got rejected too! Have sent in 2 more applications now. Good thing is that they have reduced their processing time by 2 weeks ::)

Destinationca said:

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
FSW_Applicant said:
Good luck! My second set got rejected too! Have sent in 2 more applications now. Good thing is that they have reduced their processing time by 2 weeks ::)
Getting ur fingerprints accepted is like a mountain in itself! Not sure when will we able to reach the top!

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
I'm sending my State PCCs along with the rejections and requesting more time for submission. If I'm lucky, they will accept the 4 state PCCs I will be mailing in.

Destinationca said:
Getting ur fingerprints accepted is like a mountain in itself! Not sure when will we able to reach the top!

nepscan123

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/15/2014
AOR Received.
10/21/2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
15/12/2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Has anyone called FBI lately? What is their processing date and what date they are charging the card?

prashcanadavisa

Jul 11, 2014
Worried to see above comments as they can reject FPs and processing takes 4 months.

(UK PCC was lightening fast, they have opened online application and premium service takes 2 days only. They also query over emails and get the things done. I got UK PCC within 5 days from applying via normal airmail too!)

But for US PCC, first, I delayed sending PCC request as few people misguided me saying FBI wont process any application without a reference from Canada Visa office about the document request. Later after checking on this forum, I managed to send it in just a month before receiving my MR & Doc request. VO has given end date in May.. Given stricter timelines, I m thinking in past that I could have sent multiple requests over last 90 days.

I have few doubts and (dumb) ques ..
1) How/When do we know that FPs are processed. Is there any notification email or we have to call Helpline to check?
2) On call, how do they recognize which application one is talking about - by name?
3) If rejected, then next time do they process it faster?
4) How much extension VO generally provides?

candadacalling

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
NOC-2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RFPR, PCC
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015, Medicals received 17/03/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/5/2015 passport recvd by CPC-O 21-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25 May- 2015, Passport received 05 June-2015
LANDED..........
In calgary, on 30 july-2015
prashcanadavisa said:
Worried to see above comments as they can reject FPs and processing takes 4 months.

(UK PCC was lightening fast, they have opened online application and premium service takes 2 days only. They also query over emails and get the things done. I got UK PCC within 5 days from applying via normal airmail too!)

But for US PCC, first, I delayed sending PCC request as few people misguided me saying FBI wont process any application without a reference from Canada Visa office about the document request. Later after checking on this forum, I managed to send it in just a month before receiving my MR & Doc request. VO has given end date in May.. Given stricter timelines, I m thinking in past that I could have sent multiple requests over last 90 days.

I have few doubts and (dumb) ques ..
1) How/When do we know that FPs are processed. Is there any notification email or we have to call Helpline to check?
You have to Call FBI after 10th week of application if your finger prints were accepted or not. that's the only way.
2) On call, how do they recognize which application one is talking about - by name?
Your Last name, Date of Birth
3) If rejected, then next time do they process it faster?
Hope that it gets accepted the first time. There is no expediting in this case. If Rejected you will have to go through the entire process again with the same amount of time.
4) How much extension VO generally provides?
No Idea on this. Seniors may be able to help.
Its ridiculous how we grew up watching TV series and Movies where FBI would take finger prints from soda cans and Coffee Cups. Here we provide a plain white Sheet of paper and clear finger prints Yet they cant read them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our entire Teenage was a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: