+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC through Channelers for Non-US Citizens/GC Holders

saylorgunn

Apr 8, 2017
picklee--Sorry to bother you but did your Identity History Summary Report get accepted by CIC? My SO is an American citizen. We originally did the first IHSR the old-fashioned way: inked at sheriff's office, snail-mailed application to FBI and got an official letter. Our official letter has no VOID on it, it looks like.

We're worried about using a 3rd party channeler and having the VOID on it. But if yours was accepted, we'll breathe a bit easier.

Thank you for any info you might have--you're a godsend.

DivyaSingh

Jul 5, 2018
I am not a US Citizen, here on work visa. I have a report from the FBI channeler that looks exactly like the one that picklee posted here. it cost me US $50. After reading all this i am wondering if i should submit that or start afresh. I have 60 days left before my ITA deadline. Any pointers?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I am not a US Citizen, here on work visa. I have a report from the FBI channeler that looks exactly like the one that picklee posted here. it cost me US $50. After reading all this i am wondering if i should submit that or start afresh. I have 60 days left before my ITA deadline. Any pointers?
IRCC can and does change its rules. Be very careful dredging up old threads and relying on the information.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2018/653.html