bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.

PranitaJ

Feb 12, 2018
I'm not having a good time with this IDHS process, literally struggling.
But I'm going to try this. Thanks for sharing.

PranitaJ

Feb 12, 2018
Feel free to ask questions. Many have received the FBI PCC in 2 business days.
- My first IDHS request was done in August 2017. I received reply in Dec with "fingerprint quality too low."
- I got my CIC submission date extended and reapplied IDHS with 3 sets of fingerprints in Dec. These are still in process taking even longer tham before. So I will not be able to make to my extended CIC deadline too. FBI suggested to try for eDO.
- I submitted 2 fingerprint copies last Thursday i.e. on Feb 8th, 2018. I received quick reply in the morning today with my IDHS result but same way: "fingerprint quality too low.".
- So I was about to resend it again today but first checked for other options and I read your thread. I have just on sent the email with the information you mentioned. Let's see how it goes. I have 3 fingerprint sets with them which I have referred using my eDO confirmation email.

Even the police official from the police station mentioned that the fingerprints look fine but still two times straight I'm replied with 'quality too low.' My husband did his fingerprints from the same police station, and he got his IDHS in the first attempt itself. I'm quite worried now. It's taking forever.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
- My first IDHS request was done in August 2017. I received reply in Dec with "fingerprint quality too low."
- I got my CIC submission date extended and reapplied IDHS with 3 sets of fingerprints in Dec. These are still in process taking even longer tham before. So I will not be able to make to my extended CIC deadline too. FBI suggested to try for eDO.
- I submitted 2 fingerprint copies last Thursday i.e. on Feb 8th, 2018. I received quick reply in the morning today with my IDHS result but same way: "fingerprint quality too low.".
- So I was about to resend it again today but first checked for other options and I read your thread. I have just on sent the email with the information you mentioned. Let's see how it goes. I have 3 fingerprint sets with them which I have referred using my eDO confirmation email.

Even the police official from the police station mentioned that the fingerprints look fine but still two times straight I'm replied with 'quality too low.' My husband did his fingerprints from the same police station, and he got his IDHS in the first attempt itself. I'm quite worried now. It's taking forever.
Where did you get the prints done? Check if you can get livescan done. I mean fingerprints using a livescan device.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.
This is brilliant if true, thanks for sharing. My package was received by the FBI on November 22. I checked the FBI website for confirmation of this new option though, and there is no info on this.

What's the source of this news?

abbu

Feb 13, 2018
Is there a way to order for e report ? We have not received the original report posted on 7th Feb

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes

PranitaJ

Feb 12, 2018
Where did you get the prints done? Check if you can get livescan done. I mean fingerprints using a livescan device.

I got them done from local police official everytime. I called couple of live scan centres but they said as I'm on dependent(H4) visa, my fingerprints will be taken on paper itself and not digitally. Are you aware of any live scan centers who can provide fingerprinting for non-residents too?

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I got them done from local police official everytime. I called couple of live scan centres but they said as I'm on dependent(H4) visa, my fingerprints will be taken on paper itself and not digitally. Are you aware of any live scan centers who can provide fingerprinting for non-residents too?
Sorry, but I am in Ontario, Canada. I was able to get the fingerprints captured using a livescan device and printed on to a FD-258 form by an agency in Mississauga,ON. Can you check with the live scan centers if they can print out the forms with the fingerprints instead of sending them electronically.

PranitaJ

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry, but I am in Ontario, Canada. I was able to get the fingerprints captured using a livescan device and printed on to a FD-258 form by an agency in Mississauga,ON. Can you check with the live scan centers if they can print out the forms with the fingerprints instead of sending them electronically.
Oh that's fine. I will keep checking for such centers then. If I find any, it'll be really helpful.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh that's fine. I will keep checking for such centers then. If I find any, it'll be really helpful.
I do not know where you are in the US, however, I found an agency online, that captures the fingerprint and prints them on a card. They are available in select cities as well. Check it out and give it a try if its near by.

https://www.identogo.com/services/fingerprint-card