+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI clearence certificate

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,
can someone guide me how to get FBI clearance certificate within Canada?
for finger print in Canada,toronto where to go?

thanks

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Use the new EOD CJIS website to get it quickly.

1) Get the fingerprints taken on a paper card from one of the authorized centers. (Google search for Toronto. There is one @ College St.)
2) Fill the online application form in EOD CJIS website. You will get a confirmation email after paying the fees. Take a print out of the confirmation.
3) Send the confirmation email printout and Fingerprints card to West Virginia (Address is in confirmation email)
4) Usually you will get results via email with in 1 or 2 days after they receive your prints. (You have to check the results in their website)
5) You can choose a paper copy to be sent to your address while filling out the online application.
6) The soft copy (pdf) print out from their website (online application results page) is acceptable at CIC.

I did it in Nov last year and got the results in 2 days. Good luck!

vinayreddy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
i have applied on Jan 3rd , got finger prints through driver check , and fedex reached fbi on Jan 8th and received the clearance document through email in 2 days after that and received the same document through mail Jan 30th.

Reactions: canvisa13

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awesome,
thanks guys for your quick help, can you tell me finger print office address? I will try to search it too.

thanks