Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
rslcanada said:
hello honolulu... how long did you wait after sending the new prints?
rsl canada, that incident happened about a year ago, when I submitted my full package to Buffalo.
FBI was much faster then - so barely four to five weeks from what I remember.
The workload on FBI has since changed.

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
Honolulu said:
rsl canada, that incident happened about a year ago, when I submitted my full package to Buffalo.
FBI was much faster then - so barely four to five weeks from what I remember.
The workload on FBI has since changed.
it also happened to me... my fingerprint was rejected after waiting for 3mos but the principal applicant was ok and received the FBI clearance as what happened to you so now Im thinking of getting a police clearance bec it might takes another 2-3mos if I submit a new finger print card to FBI. what do you think?!?

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
Just keep fingers crossed that it will be faster now.

Twilight871

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 05, 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
Aug 18, 2010 to LA office
Med's Request
On Sep 30, e-cas "IN PROCESS" since Sep 22
Med's Done....
October 05, 2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Summer 2011
I sent my docs to FBI with USPS arounf March 15th. I did not requested an expedite processing and also did not mentioned the purpose as canadian immigration. I took my fingerprinting from a local police station and in the card purpose mentioned is "to get a FBI police clearence". My deadline is May 5 to submit all docs to Buffalo. I am late and screwed-up. I have the Bank transection but not the Bank letter. I requested my parents to send the letter for me from my home country.

Friends.. now couple of confusions...plz answer me

1. I am sending my docs without a Bank letter and FBI certificate by 2-3 days and will send the bank letter by next 12 days approx. And don't know when I will be able to send the FBIC. If it takes 12 weeks, then not before June 15th.
Isn't it too late!! (I will send a letter to Buffalo that I applied for FBI and will send it as soon as I get it)

Twilight871

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 05, 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 05, 2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Summer 2011
continued...

[*] Any contact number of FBI customer care?
[*] Any suggestions for me?

2. I received my IELTS score yestterday Lis= 7.5, Read= 8.5, Wri= 6.5, Spea= 7.0, Can anyone calculate for me how much points I will get afrom it as English, the primary language, no French?

3. What would be the ideal way to send my test score to Buffalo? The IELTS testing Center toldme that they will give me only one original copy; and In the CIC website I saw that they recommend not to send IELTS copy directly from the testing center, rather to include a official copy with application. The IELTS center stuff told me that they will send a copy to CIC office with my file number in it.

Now do you suggest me to send the only copy I have to Buffalo or the copy sent by the Stuff is enough?

Plz give me your insight. Thank you

rink

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 17, 2010 (received by CIO)
Doc's Request.
April 8, 2010
AOR Received.
May 20, 2010
Med's Request
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-06-2012 and sent PP on Aug 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 15, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
304 625 5590 and option 2 then 4 then 9

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
^ Just spoke there(April 29th). My papers had reached Clarksburg on March 22nd as per my FEDEX tracking record.
However, I do not feature in their system yet!

The lady in customer service advised me that updates would be available only after 10 weeks and asked me to check back again around then.

She also informed that not being in the system does not mean my documents are not received.

When I mentioned that I made a request for expediting based on my pending Canadian immigration she replied that no expediting is currently being done though " it doesn't hurt to have that request outside the envelope"

I will update all once I receive further news.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Dear All
I just received my FBI clearance copy.
I applied from Pakistan. My application was received by CJIS on 2nd of MArch 2010 and today on 30th April (including mailing time from USA to Pakistan) i received it.
Thanks God
I think guys at FBI are now working pretty fast

Doddy

May 1, 2010
hello everyone,
i need to have PCC so i got my fingerprint done by a professional but i need to know the possibility of having the PCC result mailed by a courrier ?? is that possible ? how can i ask them to do so ? i will pay for that if possible ofcourse.

thanks for any advise ..

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
How soon do you want it?
Thye will take at least 6 weeks (going by the other posts we are seeing in this thread)
You may want to consider if you really want to spend the money on a courier service.

If you have already sent your fingerprints some time ago and are expecting results soon, I suggest you speak with your FEDEX representative to find out how you can arrange for your party (FBI) to send the material to you.
I beleive it can be done - but you have to cordinate between the Clarksburg FEDEX office and FBI.

Also call customer service at FBI for more clarification.
The number is given by member Rink above.

Doddy

May 1, 2010
Honolulu said:
How soon do you want it?
Thye will take at least 6 weeks (going by the other posts we are seeing in this thread)
You may want to consider if you really want to spend the money on a courier service.

If you have already sent your fingerprints some time ago and are expecting results soon, I suggest you speak with your FEDEX representative to find out how you can arrange for your party (FBI) to send the material to you.
I beleive it can be done - but you have to cordinate between the Clarksburg FEDEX office and FBI.

Also call customer service at FBI for more clarification.
The number is given by member Rink above.
thnx Honolulu for ur reply .. i did not send the package yet .. but i really cant wait for 10 weeks nor stay under risk of messy regular mail service ... i asked UPS and DHL but they said we cant provide such a service .. even PAY UPON DELIVERY service is not available .. it has to be arranged by the sender (FBI) .. i wish if they can do this service and charge me for it ..

Kumar0919

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Doddy said:
thnx Honolulu for ur reply .. i did not send the package yet .. but i really cant wait for 10 weeks nor stay under risk of messy regular mail service ... i asked UPS and DHL but they said we cant provide such a service .. even PAY UPON DELIVERY service is not available .. it has to be arranged by the sender (FBI) .. i wish if they can do this service and charge me for it ..
[/quote

In your package you are required to include a prepaid, self addressed envelope for return mail, so instead of sending them a regular mail return envelope, include a pre-paid express mail envelope with your address on it. Once the PCC is ready, they will send it back to you in the same package. You may save few days when it is returned back to you.

Doddy

May 1, 2010
Kumar0919 said:
In your package you are required to include a prepaid, self addressed envelope for return mail, so instead of sending them a regular mail return envelope, include a pre-paid express mail envelope with your address on it. Once the PCC is ready, they will send it back to you in the same package. You may save few days when it is returned back to you.
thnx Kumar0919 for ur reply ... but could u plz explain this precedure to me in more details .. in case of using fedex service .. thnx

Kumar0919

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Doddy said:
thnx Kumar0919 for ur reply ... but could u plz explain this precedure to me in more details .. in case of using fedex service .. thnx
For the FBI PC we are required to provide them a prepaid, self addressed envelope with our application, so they can mail the certificate back to us in the same envelope. If you want to save few days on the return mail, you can provide a prepaid, self addressed FedEx envelope, so they can use it to send your certificate back. In your package that contains your finger prints, money order, and request letter, just enclose a prepaid FedEx envelope so they can use it to send your PC back.

Twilight871

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 05, 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 05, 2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Summer 2011
I sent my fingerprint to FBI on March 16th and on April 27th they charged my credit card. Anyone has any clue how long it usually takes after they charge credit card? My 3 months period will end on May 5th and I have yet managed to send my docs to Buffalo. I must have to send it on May 3rd by FedEx or something.

I could certify some of my copies from Chase but the rest they are not certifying. They are telling me that the guy who certified before does not aware that people of Chase cannot certify any xerox copy rather only can notarize a signature.

Any clue? What we need for the xerox copy? certify as true copy or notarize? If it is notarize, then how to do it?

Thanks