shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
onbe of my friend also recvd aor , almost 25 after sending docs to CHC,
kindly check ur on line status and revert when it change,

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
hnv said:
my on line status is also "in process", any one recieve medical request?
if yes
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese inform.
before today one of the two status i have were showing withdrawn and other in process,'
but today both are showing in process, although last updated web site date remined as 17-4-2009.
??????????????
do u people are experianceing similar??????

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
It appears based on the messages, it normally takes about three to four weeks after sending full set of documents to local CHC. Mine is nearing four weeks and anxious to receive the AOR. Hoping that they may have query on my updated PCC? Does any one has experience where local CHC under fast track has asked for some documents when sending AOR? Please share.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
babutv2000 said:
It appears based on the messages, it normally takes about three to four weeks after sending full set of documents to local CHC. Mine is nearing four weeks and anxious to receive the AOR. Hoping that they may have query on my updated PCC? Does any one has experience where local CHC under fast track has asked for some documents when sending AOR? Please share.
no. i dont think they will ask for any additional document.
they will decide on what u have send once they started processing, they will not accept any more docs.
if u have sent the PCC then i dont think u will have any trouble regarding pcc unless it has some very major discripency.

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
dreamcaster
online status last updated on 17-4-2009
when n how frequently they refresh it?
i am waiting and waiting but no updation is there after 17-4-2009

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
the same update date : 17/4/09; but am pretty sure that my online status to 2 "ïn process" statuses changed after that date; so don't know how relevant that is.

chefchopra7

Star Member
Apr 7, 2009
Dear All,

AOR Rcvd on 9th march 2006, continue intrest checked in dec. 2008.
When should I hope for further response.

good luck every one
chef chopra

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
eventually i have rcvd a letter from local chc retuerning my all orignal doc except ielts orignal transcript , with comments that my point assesment stage is positivly completed and in a few weeks i will recv medical latter ...blaw blaw blaw

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
shanbaba said:
eventually i have rcvd a letter from local chc retuerning my all orignal doc except ielts orignal transcript , with comments that my point assesment stage is positivly completed and in a few weeks i will recv medical latter ...blaw blaw blaw
Congratulations Shanbaba! Its a major milestone.

When did you send your full documents to CHC office.

khanwaja

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Apr 2009
Med's Request
Nov 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
After receiving first AOR, i sent all of my documents along with Original Ielts certificate on 3rd april, yesterday i checked status of my application based on Immigration File Number that i received, there are two status showing same " In Process" but till now i haven't received AOR/Medical request.

I am resident of Abu Dhabi UAE, is there any idea how long does it take to receive AOR after submitting all documents to CIC London office?

According to replies that I have read on this forum, it seems that next communication letter will be asking for Payment of Permanent Residency Fee, Medical request, please correct me if i am wrong.

Wajahat

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
chefu
pl check my time line on trackit
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers

i reply to others later