+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQs FOR EXPRESS ENTRY!

prashg

Dec 24, 2014
Dear All

Please help by advising how to link my `Express Entry `` Profile to job Bank .

I rcvd link from `http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do...`` , Express Entry profile number:, Job Seeker validation code:.

When I tried with above link than I rcvd ``Confirmation code `` but on next window It asked Social Security no , PIN no , and Phone no .. which I think of all details of Canadian resident ..

So how can i proceed further .. thanks to guide me

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
On the same window in Job bank, on the right side of the screen, some where bet middle and top, there is another tab to choose for EE applicants. Click that.

prashg said:
Dear All

Please help by advising how to link my `Express Entry `` Profile to job Bank .

I rcvd link from `http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do...`` , Express Entry profile number:, Job Seeker validation code:.

When I tried with above link than I rcvd ``Confirmation code `` but on next window It asked Social Security no , PIN no , and Phone no .. which I think of all details of Canadian resident ..

So how can i proceed further .. thanks to guide me

Enigma15

Feb 10, 2015
Hello everyone, How much Money one should have in his/her bank account before apply for Canada Express Entry and from when?

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enigma15 said:
Hello everyone, How much Money one should have in his/her bank account before apply for Canada Express Entry and from when?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I got ITA to apply under FSW. But I am planning to decline the invitation as my foreign experience letters are not upto CIC standards and the comapny I had worked for is no longer active. I dont have an ECA for my foreign education.

Though I have 18 months of Canadian Work Experience, I have been invited under FSW.

Can any one please advise me on consequences about Declining an ITA?

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
any help here

i had issue first profile shows ineligible..

i cant edit first one..

My Question,
While creating second profile do we need to mention in question. Have you applied under express entry before ? Yes or No
confused

Aussieexpat

Feb 10, 2015
I am not sure if this question has already been asked, but I have a question about the employer references that are required for the checklist. I am applying through CEC eligibility and it is asking me for job references (and business cards) for every job that I have had in the last 10 years. This is going to be impossible as some of my past jobs no longer exist, and some do not have business cards. I have over 2 years of experience in my job in Canada. Do you think that I can leave out the other jobs as they are irrelevant to this application.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
I will be applying next month once I get my IELTS score. I have a question. Will I get canadian work experience points under 2 different NOC codes? I have work experience 6 months each in different jobs.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
rakikira said:
Hello,

I got ITA to apply under FSW. But I am planning to decline the invitation as my foreign experience letters are not upto CIC standards and the comapny I had worked for is no longer active. I dont have an ECA for my foreign education.

Though I have 18 months of Canadian Work Experience, I have been invited under FSW.

Can any one please advise me on consequences about Declining an ITA?
if your company is not active what are you going to do?? I heard people saying if your job didnt contributed any points to your score you dont need a letter for that is that true?

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
Hi Guys, I have a few questions :

1) I'm in NOC 1123 & NOC 0124, I have already submitted my express entry and job bank, however I'm now seeing the reality of how hard this is going to be. I guess my question is how do I get a job letter strategically with a company that is eligible and who would do a Labour Test?
2) If an employer gives me a job letter, would the visa be under that company or I'm free to look for other job?
3) What the process to PR & citizenship once I received my visa?

Thanks

vickyninja

Jan 8, 2015
can we register with job bank only ,without EE account, in order to get arranged employment through interviews with job bank.