+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQs FOR EXPRESS ENTRY!

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Hi i really really need help..

I want to withdraw my submission.. i have already submitted but i need to withdraw asap.. i cant find any withdraw option. It just has an option check status and messages and no other option..

I have already submitted after getting ita on february 2nd 2016.. but i have problem with proof of funds so i need to change.. please please help me. I need to withdraw and make new profile and get into the pool back asap..

Thank you in advance

AMYAINDIA said:
I have tried to update my details after application submission and it works. Please try again. Once you update and do save and exit, after that outside you will not Update not transmitted along with a transmit button.

If you withdraw your application, (which i had done by mistake earlier), you wont be able to resubmit after changes because of issues in their system. Even after withdrawing, i still see it submitted, sent them an email but no response.

So if the update is not working for you, create a new GCKey and new profile with correct information and submit. Revoking the GCKey of current application will not alter your application.

Let me know if you need more help.

Good luck

idrees99

Aug 9, 2016
Hi,

I have applied for express entry skilled worker visa, as I am a married person but I don't want to apply with common law/ spouse partner option.

But I want to take my family (spouse and kids) with me ? What will be the process in that case ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
idrees99 said:
Hi,

I have applied for express entry skilled worker visa, as I am a married person but I don't want to apply with common law/ spouse partner option.

But I want to take my family (spouse and kids) with me ? What will be the process in that case ?
You can either add your spouse and child as an accompanying dependent so that they can move to Canada along with you OR you can mark your spouse and kids as non-accompanying dependents and then sponsor both of them at a later point in time (after becoming a PR). The latter can take 1.5 + years to materialize.

Could you please tell me the reason behind not wanting to add them on the application as accompanying dependents? Is it because of the CRS points?

idrees99

Aug 9, 2016
Jamesdavid3 said:
So why doesn't everyone in the Common-law/Spouse process do this?

At the moment its taking 24 months for stage 1 and 2 to get processed for IN-land common law.

Stage 1 = 16 Months
Stage 2 = 8 Months

I have been waiting 10 months so far and not heard anything, I know I wont hear anything for a long time!

so is this Express Entry the best way?

Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:

the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
the Canadian Experience Class.

It doesnt say Common Law/FAMILY CLASS
James:

What will be the process , If I have to apply for my family as well if I have selected "No" where It says that :Your Common Law partner/ spouse will accompany you to Canada: ?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idrees99 said:
James:

What will be the process , If I have to apply for my family as well if I have selected "No" where It says that :Your Common Law partner/ spouse will accompany you to Canada: ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

aamaadmi

Feb 2, 2017
Hi
My consultant has submitted the profile for me (immigration lawyer) and sent the the pdf where in EE number (E7xxxxxxx) and job code mentioned .
How can I login myself and view modify details ?

smartindian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
hi guys....

I got
PCC from India on 4th July 2016 and
.. took the flight on 6th July 2016.
It means 40 hours after PCC receiving from PSK
took the flight to Calgary from Delhi.

Now I have been living in Canada since after that. Never visited again.
Do I need a new PCC or can use the one received
before my departure last year should be fine for PR application ?

Coomment please...:)

Best regards,
Rashmi

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
Hi
Does anyone know how long they take to complete security check. I called CIC today and they told me that my eligibility review is complete and met and the only thing left is security. I just want to get this done with
CEC Inland
I am April 15th aor
BG is NA since beginning- never changed

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
hi guys....

I got
PCC from India on 4th July 2016 and
.. took the flight on 6th July 2016.
It means 40 hours after PCC receiving from PSK
took the flight to Calgary from Delhi.

Now I have been living in Canada since after that. Never visited again.
Do I need a new PCC or can use the one received
before my departure last year should be fine for PR application ?

Coomment please...:)

Best regards,
Rashmi
yes need a new PCC.. you stayed 2 days after getting PCC..

spookin

Apr 11, 2017
Hello all
I wanna apply EE but there is a no link to apply EE(create EE profile) when I sign in my account...
I think I used to have a link of EE before but it's gone now!
Do you think it's a technical problem? What should I do? :(

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello all
I wanna apply EE but there is a no link to apply EE(create EE profile) when I sign in my account...
I think I used to have a link of EE before but it's gone now!
Do you think it's a technical problem? What should I do? :(
hi were you able to solve this issue? i'm having the same issue

Gabus

Aug 8, 2019
What if i do not have any family link in canada, only friends. am i still eligible to fill out the EE profile, me and my Spouse managed to rake up some 441 from the CRS tool.