FAQs FOR EXPRESS ENTRY!

mr.accounters

Jan 28, 2015
Current Status:
1. Completed IELTS.
2. ECA in progress.
3. Express Entry Profile not completed.

I need following information:
1. What education area do My Btech in Computer Science and my PGDIM (Post Graduate Diploma). I read here that Engg comes under Applied Science. What does MBA comes under?

2. What are the next steps to be done after that. I presume i have to submit EE profile. Wait for link to register in the job bank. What after that?

3. What docs i need to fill. Any docs to be taken printout of and filled and scanned? Any list where such docs are mentioned.

4. What personal documents i need to get hold of if i get ITA?

These are docs i know of: (Pls add more or correct)
a. PCC
b. IELTS Score card (Photocopy or Original ????)
c. Reference LOR from Company.
d. Funds Proof. (What and how to show that ???)
e. Any other docs.. pls let me know???

Any link where document checklist is given, so that we can arrange docs beforehand would be helpful.

Pls tell me answers to questions above.
I am sure it will help many others also.

Pankaj

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hi,

I had applied for FSW 2014 and my file reached cic on 14 the Oct 2014, But it is not likely going to get accepted as the NOC I applied filled within Oct 20 2014. I sent the documents through an Agency. I checked with them whether they got any communication or got Documents back. But they are saying they have not received any communication and it will take long time to get the documents back.. They also informed me that they sent an email communication asking the update. But what I hear from all others are that they are getting the documents back without much delay. So I send an email yesterday to CIC asking the update. Am I supposed to get any acknowlegment for my question? I gave the subject line as 'FSW 2014 Technical Problem' and I send to cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca and question@cic.ga.ca

My consultancy is saying even if I get ITA we just have to upload the copies online. Is this true? Anyone who send their documents after Oct 10 got their documents back from CIC? I would like to call them and ask. But not able to call in number provided in CIC website. is there any good number with which I can contact them from India? Also will they answer my email as My application reached there from my consultancy?

Thanks
Rose

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
rosemathew said:
Hi,

I had applied for FSW 2014 and my file reached cic on 14 the Oct 2014, But it is not likely going to get accepted as the NOC I applied filled within Oct 20 2014. I sent the documents through an Agency. I checked with them whether they got any communication or got Documents back. But they are saying they have not received any communication and it will take long time to get the documents back.. They also informed me that they sent an email communication asking the update. But what I hear from all others are that they are getting the documents back without much delay. So I send an email yesterday to CIC asking the update. Am I supposed to get any acknowlegment for my question? I gave the subject line as 'FSW 2014 Technical Problem' and I send to cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca and question @ cic.ga.ca

My consultancy is saying even if I get ITA we just have to upload the copies online. Is this true? Anyone who send their documents after Oct 10 got their documents back from CIC? I would like to call them and ask. But not able to call in number provided in CIC website. is there any good number with which I can contact them from India? Also will they answer my email as My application reached there from my consultancy?

Thanks
Rose
Yes, after receiving an ITA people will be required to upload scans of their documentation through MyCIC.

Sandy6377

Jan 30, 2015
Hey guys, I was creating an express entry profile. What should I answer to the question "do you have job offer?". I am working in Canada on PGWP and have a job offer but doesn't have LMIA. My CRS score is 450.

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Hey
Please I need help I have high schol by Wes but ididnt get score for that should 28 point add to my score please explain somebody thank you

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
sumitpal22 said:
Dear James,

I think you should consider filling up the online form first for EE, it will hardly take 1-2 days. but you will need ECA report and IELTS score with you!
Positive thing about this is you dont have to pay anything unless you are invited to apply for PR.
I have a Question.

For the Express Entry:
I have a Masters degree from Canada ,

Do i also need to get Education Credential Assessment for my Bachelors Degree ( Degree obtain outsode of Canada).

Do i also need ECA for all my PRE university ( School/ College)

shoaibimran

Jan 18, 2015
EDUCATION QUERRY

Hope you all will be good. Can you guys please help me in immigration process a little bit??

The issue is so far all about claiming Education points. After passing higher secondary school i started CAT. I passed it. Then i started ACCA. I cleared 12 papers out of 14. As per UK Education system this paper F1-F9 is equal is bachelor. I have got in writing that its equal to becholor.

In the mean time I started Master in UK and hopefully i will clear it in March 2015.

Now i have some question:

1. What Document do you think i should send for immigration in order to claim points?
2. Can you please show how much i can get point on each of above education i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary education, ACCA (12 PAPERS), Masters degree?
3. Is my education enough to get good score?

I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL IF YOU GUYS CLEAR MY PROBLEM AND WILL BE APPRECIATED. I am waiting for your kind response.

Regards,
Shoaib imran

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Sandy6377 said:
Hey guys, I was creating an express entry profile. What should I answer to the question "do you have job offer?". I am working in Canada on PGWP and have a job offer but doesn't have LMIA. My CRS score is 450.
You say 'yes' when asked if you have a job offer and 'no' when it asks if you have an LMIA for that job offer.

Zhao

Dec 5, 2014
Hello,

I have 2 questions.

Can anyone tell me what I should put for "Intended Job Offer" under the work section? I have a job and it is present. I figured out the intended job offer seems like for people who have Lmia. So I put "no". And under "work history" I put my current job as present and previous work experience too. Am I right? I have an open work permit so the questions under "intended job offer" do not seem right for me.

In a section while it asks "have you applied for immigration before", should I put no or yes? I applied CEC but I am one of those who will get the application returned due to cap reached.

Someone helps confirm please?

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
I have a masters degree from the United Kingdom, do I still need Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for Express Entry? What are my chances if I do not have ECA?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Bravura78 said:
I have a masters degree from the United Kingdom, do I still need Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for Express Entry? What are my chances if I do not have ECA?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks
Hi Bravura78,

Yes, you do. Unless you have finished your last degree course from Canada, you need ECA.
It is compulsory without which you will not be able to apply for EE.

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
Hi guys, I keep getting a validation error saying its incomplete or not correct, I have checked a number of time but the information is correct.

This error appears on :

1) Personal Details - Education History
Question : Complete / Full academic years (with a prompt 'supported by final transcript')
What should I answer this with? I tried yes, supported by final transcript, my msc title, and many more but I still get the same error.

2) Personal Details - ID Documents
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the same error message.

3) Personal Details - Country(ies) of citizenship
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the error message.

CIC Help says to click on 'Share with CIC' but I can't seem to find it either.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
doubleym said:
Yes, after receiving an ITA people will be required to upload scans of their documentation through MyCIC.
Hi

Thank you... As I mentioned I send an email to CIC, but now I got an auto reply that their server is busy, so my message is delaying to send. Should I have to resend the message? And will they replying to me since I send ,my application through a consultancy...how long it will take to get my documents back?

Thanks
Rose