Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
flavdcosta said:
I have a a query, under the express entry profile for the eligibility, I meet the criteria for Canadian Experience Class, but not for the Federal Skilled Worker. When I did the Come to Canada tool, it said that I was eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
But they have not added my points for the experience I have received in Canada, what should I do about it?

I know that its a glitch at their end, whom should I contact?
It has happened with other guys before too..

It seems that you are putting something that is making you ineligible!

Please check your profile again and look out for any field that might be creating any problemm.. see wrong IELTS result number or ECA report number or Funds or Education fields mostly create this problem..

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
sumitpal22 said:
HELLO EVERYBODY, WE HAVE CREATED A NEW POST FOR EVERYONE FACING PROBLEM IN SUBMITTING EE APPLICATION ONLINE. PLEASE MAKE USE OF THIS FORUM EXCLUSIVE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY.

1)LINK FOR ELIGIBILITY CHECK. http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp (CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY BY ANSWERING FEW QUESTION ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION, AGE, FAMILY ETC.)

2)LINK FOR REGISTRATION:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp (Here click CONTINUE TO GCKEY)

3) LINK FOR JOB BANK REGISTRATION:- http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 (CLICK "TRY JOB MATCH")

FAQs ABOUT EE

1) APLLIED FOR FSW CAN I APPLY FOR EE?

ANS:- YES YOU CAN ITS OK!

2) APPLYING AS A COUPLE DO I REQUIRE MY WIFE'S ECA REPORT?

ANS:- IT IS OPTIONAL, IF YOU WISH TO CLAIM POINTS FOR YOUR WIFE IT IS ADVISED TO GET YOUR WIFES ECA OTHERWISE YOU MAY LOSE PRECIOUS POINTS.

3) ENGLISH SCORE ELIGIBILITY?

ANS:- IT IS SAME AS FSW BUT HIGHER YOU HAVE THE SCORE BETTER POINTS YOU WILL GET IN EE.

4) NO SURNAME IN PASSPORT?

ANS:- ENTER YOUR GIVEN NAME IN FAMILY NAME FIELD AND WRITE "NOT APPLICABLE" IN GIVEN NAME FIELD.

5) FOR THOSE WHO GET ERROR AFTER CLICKING SIGN PLEASE CHECK ALL YOUR NAME FIELDS ARE FILLED IN THE SIGN STAGE.

6) DO I NEED A JOB OFFER TO APPLY?

ANS:- NO, YOU CAN APPLY EVEN WITHOUT A JOB OFFER, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER YOURSELF FOR JOB BANK. BUT HAVING A JOB OFFER CERTAINLY INCREASES YOUR CHANCES MANY FOLDS!

7) I HAVE APPLIED FOR FSW BUT I DONT HAVE A UCI YET, WHAT TO DO?

ANS:- EVEN IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR FSW AND YOU DONT HAVE A UCI YET, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY NO WHEN IT ASKS FOR WHETHER YOU HAVE APPLIED BEFORE?

8.) FOR THOSE WHO ARE FACING INELIGIBILITY!

MAIN REASON COULD BE YOUR IELTS SCORE AND WORK EXPERIENCE!

9) WORK EXPERIENCE IS COUNTED FOR ONLY ONE OCCUPATION YOU ARE INTENDING TO APPLY!
e.g IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE= 1 YEAR IN 1212, 1 YEAR IN 2148, 2 YEARS IN 0911 AND YOUR INTENDED OCCUPATION IS 0911, ONLY YOUR TWO YEARS EXPERIENCES WILL BE ACCOUNTED FOR, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO MENTION ALL YOUR OCCUPATION WHILE FILLING UP THE ONLINE FORM.

10) DO I NEED TO MENTION MY SCHOOL EDUCATION TOO IN EDUCATION PART?

ANS:- NO, YOU ONLY NEED TO MENTION YOUR SECONDARY & POST SECONDARY EDUCATION DETAILS ONLY.
E.G YOUR BACHELORS DEGREE, YOUR MASTERS DEGREE AND YOUR DOCTORAL.

11) HOW DO I KNOW MY SCORE?

ANS:- YOUR SCORE WILL APPEAR ONCE YOU SUBMIT THE FORM ONLINE AND YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA!

12) CAN I MAE CHANGES TO MY APPLICATION AFTER SUBMISSION?

ANS:- YES OFCOURCE YOU CAN, JUST CLICK ON THE "VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION" BUTTON BELOW YOUR MESSAGE TAB AND UPDATE WHATEVER INFORMATION YOU WANT!

13) EE profile has a question in experience section that when did u become qualified to practice in this occupation.

ANS:- IT IS ACTUALLY THE DATE WHEN YOU STARTED WORKING IN THAT OCCUPATION!

14) DO I NEED TO REGISTER WITH JOB BANK FIRST FOR APPLYING IN EE?

ANS:- NO ,YOU HAVE TO REGISTER FOR EE FIRST THEN LINK YOUR EE APPLICATION WITH JOB BANK BY ENTERING YOUR EE REF CODE WHILE REGISTERING FOR JOB BANK.

15) Do I get points for my relatives living in Canada?

ANS:- No, You wont get any points for that! But you have to mention if any in the online application .

16) Job Seeker validation code not received?

ANS:- wait for second message in your Message tab, it will contain a pdf and contains your 1. Express Entry profile number & 2. Job Seeker validation code.

ASky89

Jan 26, 2015
Hi, I am new to the forum and tried to research the topic, but since there are so many pages written about it, it's a bit hard to go through.
My question is hopefully simple enough.
I have an open work permit as a Canadian University Graduate, so it's not bonded up to any employer or NOC. The problem is that Express Entry does not have the option of "non bonded" work permit, it still asks me to fill out the information in "Intended Work" section. What should I put for "Four digit NOC code of current work permit" if there is none? Also, in the "Experience" Section, the system asks me if "LMIA and work permit were required" for the job. Technically, LMIA was not required as I was on post grad work permit, but I am not sure about CIC terminology and if I fall under any "exeptions" category as I work on post grad permit in banking industry.
Thank you so much for your help in Advance.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ASky89 said:
Hi, I am new to the forum and tried to research the topic, but since there are so many pages written about it, it's a bit hard to go through.
My question is hopefully simple enough.
I have an open work permit as a Canadian University Graduate, so it's not bonded up to any employer or NOC. The problem is that Express Entry does not have the option of "non bonded" work permit, it still asks me to fill out the information in "Intended Work" section. What should I put for "Four digit NOC code of current work permit" if there is none? Also, in the "Experience" Section, the system asks me if "LMIA and work permit were required" for the job. Technically, LMIA was not required as I was on post grad work permit, but I am not sure about CIC terminology and if I fall under any "exeptions" category as I work on post grad permit in banking industry.
Thank you so much for your help in Advance.
For noc on your permit question write the noc code of yout most recent position...for lmia you will chose work permit required,not lmia option.

ASky89

Jan 26, 2015
thank you so much for a quick reply!
Could you please also clarify what do they exactly mean by "Date **** ***** first became qualified to practice in this occupation?"
is it my graduation date or is it the date I officially started my position?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ASky89 said:
thank you so much for a quick reply!
Could you please also clarify what do they exactly mean by "Date **** ***** first became qualified to practice in this occupation?"
is it my graduation date or is it the date I officially started my position?
Its the day of graduation

dp143

Jan 14, 2015
dukhi said:
Its the day of graduation
Is there any official guideline about this from CIC ?

In fact, i have used the date from which my applicable NOC became operational.

dp143

Jan 14, 2015
sumitpal22 said:
1. they have mentioned that they will intimate via email when it gets started..
2. expected 29th Jan.
3. No one knows!
Thanks ...

Did anyone receive any mail from job bank / CIC to further update profile ? It was supposed to be effective wef 26th Jan. but still showing -

Coming soon: More Jobs, Better Matches!

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
my score is 311, very low score do u think?

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
hi...
i applied under fsw 2014 and now under EE too...
my question is..
if my application is processing under old system and then i received ITA under EE, can i withdraw my app under EE...
will it affect processing of my old app...

rborsigue15

Jan 18, 2015
RAJIV2286 said:
hi...
i applied under fsw 2014 and now under EE too...
my question is..
if my application is processing under old system and then i received ITA under EE, can i withdraw my app under EE...
will it affect processing of my old app...
If you will qualify in the EE, then your old application would be link and connected to your EE profile, you will still be process under fsw .. the main difference is the express processing time..because they have centralized data system... just my thought...

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
so they must demand for fee again for ee invitation...

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
dp143 said:
Is there any official guideline about this from CIC ?

In fact, i have used the date from which my applicable NOC became operational.
The answer is in your question itself. It asks about the DAY when you became QUALIFIED to practice your profession. Not when you started working in the field.