NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
please i need help and advices from seniors.

i just opened bank account and the Office is requesting with the update file that they need 6 months transactions.
what should i do ??
provide me with any suggestion please and urgently ?

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Hurry.visitor said:
please i need help and advices from seniors.

i just opened bank account and the Office is requesting with the update file that they need 6 months transactions.
what should i do ??
provide me with any suggestion please and urgently ?
Hello Hurry Visitor

Honestly..... if they have asked 6 months bank transaction, & you don't have ... one can't do anything ..... though spouse account can also be considered, but I think you are unmarried ... and the money that you are showing belongs to your dad..... ??? ???
As far as I understand.... for updation they do give 90 days or so. So I suggest maintain at least 60 days with the required amount in the new account .. also maintain other general transactions through this account. After 70-75 days send your updation form ..... this may workout.
Cheers, Anil

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
@ anil: thanks for you prompt reply,
ya the money is from my dad but its for me now he gave it to me, and i opened the account and i still have 15 days to the deadline,
am not sure should i just send a statment showing my money amount without transactions statment?
am i going to be rejected if i did ?
what else solutuons i have ?
any suggestion would be apprecitaed

Jbong

Nov 12, 2010
Hi,
I have extra information that I need use an extra sheeth to explain my personal history.
I want to know what should I do with the extra sheeth. Write my name, date of birth on the top of the sheeth??

Kindly someone out there please reply. Thanks

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008
Med's Request
01 July 2010
Med's Done....
14 July 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 DEC 2010
VISA ISSUED...
17 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaa Allah
Hi Jbong;
When I used extra paper to add more information on it, I wrote my name, Permenent Residence Application, my File number which is very important to write as this is how they can identify your application, and if you want your date of birth there is no harm.
Hope this helps :D

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
For each form, wherever I had to explain more, I typed my explanation on another sheet of paper. I put in multiple questions on the same paper but never explanation for two forms on one paper. For each of these sheets of paper, I typed my name in bold and caps and under it the name of the form and then underneath that the form number or code (like IMM0008-Generic). I would then have each question and my explanation. I also signed each of these extra sheets of paper and dated it. This way, they know I will back up anything I have written in.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Jbong said:
Hi,
I have extra information that I need use an extra sheeth to explain my personal history.
Kindly someone out there please reply. Thanks
Dear jbong

Hello! There is a clear instruction for how to add an extra sheet (for additional information). 'Personal history' if I am not wrong means, Column 11 of IMM 0008_1 (Schedule 1 - Background / Declaration) ..... goes like this.....
Put .....
Your name .....(in bracket PA or spouse)
next line... Name / nomenclature of the form (Here it will be IMM 0008 - Schedule 1 Background / Declaration)
next line... Empty
next line... Column 11. Personal History
(Type the above details in slightly bigger & bold fonts)

Then you can make the table and give the FULL detail ...(try NOT to put half detail on the form & remaining half on extra sheet ... though it is mentioned on the form - you can) ...... On the form write 'SHEET ATTACHED' ..... AND attach the sheet immediately after this form.
Remember to put only one set of detail on one sheet .... don't mix different details. If you want you can sign .... but not a compulsion, as it is not an explanation but an extension!!!
Hope it helped

Cheers, Anil

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Maaties said:
For each form, wherever I had to explain more, I typed my explanation on another sheet of paper. I put in multiple questions on the same paper but never explanation for two forms on one paper. For each of these sheets of paper, I typed my name in bold and caps and under it the name of the form and then underneath that the form number or code (like IMM0008-Generic). I would then have each question and my explanation. I also signed each of these extra sheets of paper and dated it. This way, they know I will back up anything I have written in.
Hi Maaties !!

It seems you are very senior in this process (2008-2010), and by taking this opportunity i would like to ask you some of my queries. I hope you will definately help me out.

1. I have submitted my file to Case Processing Center, Nova Scotia, Canada at 1st Dec 2010 through one of the consultant (Immigration Point Inc.). As per their advice, we can not get any acknowledgement from them till they asses the complete file and give File Number. I would like to know the exact process.
2. I have submitted all the documents as mentioned in Check list along with forms, PCC, IELTS GT Result.
How much time it will take to get File number? What is AOR1 and AOR 2. ( I am very much new to this terminology so...) If any one receives this till what time we can expect this??
3. I/we have submitted the file and my wife gave me good news, now expected date for my new baby is of JUL2011 which is more or less matching with expected Month of canadian imigration interview (7 Months); so when should I inform them and how about this???

I hope you will reply to all my queries mentioned above as early as possible.

Thanking you in advance !! :)

muqdad

Oct 15, 2010
plz any one can help me to full the PDF forms ,because i cant change the font size while i full the blanks some word is missing beause the plank is not enough to the sentence.
thanks

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008
Med's Request
01 July 2010
Med's Done....
14 July 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 DEC 2010
VISA ISSUED...
17 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaa Allah
Hi Muqdad;
From my experience in filling out the form the font couldn't be changed, however when there was not enough space for me in any section I would use another spare sheet of paper, writting on the top of it the application name and number, the page number, and the question number, then write the information there, and give more explanations where I need to, and of course do not forget to stapple it to the application itself.
I hope this helps you. :)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
muqdad: FONT SIZE....I know very little about computers but is there something called Foxit or Fox Reader that might help? Others please help??

Mark10

Dec 14, 2010
Hi there,

I m pretty new in this forum. Accidentally i found this forum, seems interesting and helpful. I would like to request all the members please guide me in this matter if have any information.
People who live in India might understand me. What if I dont have contract letter from the employer. On top of that employer reluctant to give me to issue an explanation letter in this matter. Is it so important to provide? One more thing is I am also not having an appointment letter from the same employer.

Cheers
Thank you.