Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
anil04_10 said:
Hi katyspring

(1) You have to sign & date ONLY at the places where boxes have been provided for this specific purpose. Apart from that if you are submitting some explanation / clarification... then that separate sheet needs to be dated & signed.
I have gone through your VO specific guide ...... yes they have mentioned to sign on generic 0008 ... but didn't mention for any other document!!! Moreover it is always CIO that we have to follow in case of any overlapping!! So you need to sign (with date) (i) Schedule 1 (ii) Additional Family Info (IMM 5406 not 5604) by PA & spouse (iii) Fee Payment form (IMM 5602) if paying by CC (iv) Supplementary Information form (v) Any explanation / clarification letter.
Don't sign on all pages ....
(2) You have to submit only one copy of these documents. 1st complete the CIO set (1st set/ bundle) as per their checklist. Keep this CIO checklist on top as covering letter. Next complete the VO checklist (2nd set / bundle) - In VO checklist you have to just tick the boxes for the documents that you have already provided in the CIO bundle AND submit the rest as per VO checklist. Keep VO checklist on top of 2nd set / bundle. Club both the bundles with one big Binder Clip and put the same in the cover for courier!!! :) :D ;D

Cheers, Anil
Hey Anil

Many Thanx for the reply. Sorry to have put you in trouble. You KNOW,I had my Ielts result ready on Sep.10th and all the other documents that I had prepared with the help of a lawyer who appeared to be a con later. Anyway,I first sent the whole thing I had for his office in Vancouver. As he did nothing but bringing up this subject that there were 50000 post June 26 files already in line to be assessed in 2010, and that I had no chance even with 10+ yrs of related experience,band 8 Ielts, master's degree (both me and my husband), and the complete 10 points for age, I got really disappointed. Then he proposed that he could help me with providing me a job offer for 30000 CAD! We then started to weigh in on his proposal and if it would be woth to sell off everything and pay it to the guy after he got me the job offer. He said it would take about 7 months to get it and then regardless of the CIC final decision (+ or -) I had to pay him in full. By then it was October 14 and suddenly CIC announced the first number of completed files they had received,which in my NOC was just 192.Aftrewars, I started to talk to the con lawyer and told him about the matter.He denied all and said CIC would NEVER EVER announce any number. Of course I had the news by means of a local website here which works on immigration. It was the first time a few days later that I myself referred to CIC site and realized that the lawyer in Canada who is a fellow countryman and a friend of a friend too, in fact a con-man. I was lucky that I could get my original Ielts back from him with the help of that friend. Then I started to gather the documents again which is a terrible task in the mess of my country. Nobody in any high position is willing to help, instead they are kind of hurdle you know. It's no mean feat at all here. Because of the sanctions imposed on my homeland we have no credit care,and no access to any foreign bank to draw a bank draft. So I had to ask that friend in Canada to buy me a money order and send it to me. Then I prepared everything and sent them all to CIO on Nov. 15 through carrier. It was the night after sending that all by a fortunate accident , I came to know this great forum and all you dears. Then my nightmare started , as I realized that there were few items missing in the package I had sent. I asked the courier on Nov. 18 the bring me back the package. They said that it was almost in destination, somewhere between Toronto and Sydney, so it was virtually impossible to be retuned. I had nothing I could do, but asking them to do whatever they could and then waiting and praying, and of course coming to this great place which has actually helped me in a huge scale. Thank You All! :-*

Now I just know that my package is on it's way back.(I hope it's safe and sound) .The exact time I will have it is unclear. I hope for the next couple of days, maybe Sunday evening or Monday morning. It's my rough guess/wish though.

I have already payed 300 CAD for the courier to transfer this package to Canada and then back plus the money order I asked from Canada. I have to pay another 100 when the courier brings it back this time. Then I have to pay something I guess more than 100 CAD the next time I want to send it off as I will have more papers this time. Moreover, the con-lawyer :mad:(who has charged us 4000 CAD hasn't returned it back yet, although he claims that he will. :-\ We have no option but waiting and praying for that money . This was just the money stuff.
Emotionally , I have been under a lot of stress for so long time. Now you see dear why I am so concerned and obsessive with the matter, and you sure can feel how grateful I am to this forum, and particularly to kind people like you who have helped me a lot, just out of their nice and admirable spirit.

I wholeheartedly wish you and all the good friends here will have whatever they wish for and whatever god knows is best for them and their loved ones , and all Luck in the process of immigration .

Stay safe in gods care!

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Maaties said:
I signed and dated only where it was asked unless I added any extra pages. For those pages, i signed and dated.
I am not sure about the second question as I applied in Dec 2008. Good luck. Hopefully someone replies back.

Hi Dear,

Thank you for your help, and wish you Luck, Happiness and Success.

J

jolly404

Hey katyspring!
Good to hear ur package is on the way back home!
:)good luck!! this time make sure u have done all ur job to ur best.

God is always there who has faith in him. GOD BLESS YOU
katyspring said:
Hey Anil

Many Thanx for the reply. Sorry to have put you in trouble. You KNOW,I had my Ielts result ready on Sep.10th and all the other documents that I had prepared with the help of a lawyer who appeared to be a con later. Anyway,I first sent the whole thing I had for his office in Vancouver. As he did nothing but bringing up this subject that there were 50000 post June 26 files already in line to be assessed in 2010, and that I had no chance even with 10+ yrs of related experience,band 8 Ielts, master's degree (both me and my husband), and the complete 10 points for age, I got really disappointed. Then he proposed that he could help me with providing me a job offer for 30000 CAD! We then started to weigh in on his proposal and if it would be woth to sell off everything and pay it to the guy after he got me the job offer. He said it would take about 7 months to get it and then regardless of the CIC final decision (+ or -) I had to pay him in full. By then it was October 14 and suddenly CIC announced the first number of completed files they had received,which in my NOC was just 192.Aftrewars, I started to talk to the con lawyer and told him about the matter.He denied all and said CIC would NEVER EVER announce any number. Of course I had the news by means of a local website here which works on immigration. It was the first time a few days later that I myself referred to CIC site and realized that the lawyer in Canada who is a fellow countryman and a friend of a friend too, in fact a con-man. I was lucky that I could get my original Ielts back from him with the help of that friend. Then I started to gather the documents again which is a terrible task in the mess of my country. Nobody in any high position is willing to help, instead they are kind of hurdle you know. It's no mean feat at all here. Because of the sanctions imposed on my homeland we have no credit care,and no access to any foreign bank to draw a bank draft. So I had to ask that friend in Canada to buy me a money order and send it to me. Then I prepared everything and sent them all to CIO on Nov. 15 through carrier. It was the night after sending that all by a fortunate accident , I came to know this great forum and all you dears. Then my nightmare started , as I realized that there were few items missing in the package I had sent. I asked the courier on Nov. 18 the bring me back the package. They said that it was almost in destination, somewhere between Toronto and Sydney, so it was virtually impossible to be retuned. I had nothing I could do, but asking them to do whatever they could and then waiting and praying, and of course coming to this great place which has actually helped me in a huge scale. Thank You All! :-*

Now I just know that my package is on it's way back.(I hope it's safe and sound) .The exact time I will have it is unclear. I hope for the next couple of days, maybe Sunday evening or Monday morning. It's my rough guess/wish though.

I have already payed 300 CAD for the courier to transfer this package to Canada and then back plus the money order I asked from Canada. I have to pay another 100 when the courier brings it back this time. Then I have to pay something I guess more than 100 CAD the next time I want to send it off as I will have more papers this time. Moreover, the con-lawyer :mad:(who has charged us 4000 CAD hasn't returned it back yet, although he claims that he will. :-\ We have no option but waiting and praying for that money . This was just the money stuff.
Emotionally , I have been under a lot of stress for so long time. Now you see dear why I am so concerned and obsessive with the matter, and you sure can feel how grateful I am to this forum, and particularly to kind people like you who have helped me a lot, just out of their nice and admirable spirit.

I wholeheartedly wish you and all the good friends here will have whatever they wish for and whatever god knows is best for them and their loved ones , and all Luck in the process of immigration .

Stay safe in gods care!

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
jolly404 said:
Hey katyspring!
Good to hear ur package is on the way back home!
:)good luck!! this time make sure u have done all ur job to ur best.

God is always there who has faith in him. GOD BLESS YOU
Hi jolly,

That's so sweet of you, Thanks buddy. So you have read my long, better called lengthy and complicated story.I am waiting and praying to get it in time if the whole process is going to be to my good. It's all great to know that your CC has been charged. I hope your file is already accepted and reviewed by the CIO and tha tyou will be asked in a couple of weeks to send the document that was missing. I am eagerly waiting for further good news from you.

Take care dear. :)

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
I apply March 2005 CHC Islamababd now file transfer CHC London. approxmetly six years wait for response.
any person receive letter from backlog applicant.
please must share this news
my cell number 0333-5319071
I draw two times capies notes ,still black & white
hamayun

Jbong

Nov 12, 2010
Hi,

Could someone kindly clarify this for me please? My parents and younger brother are in home country. I am going to submit 5 photos for each member of family (parents and younger brother) and myself for the FSW PR application.

However, I like to know do I still have to submit photos of my sister and brother who both are already their citizenship of Canada? But I am going to put my sis as my representative and stating that both my sis and bro are my proof of relatives in Canada.

someone help me please

Thank you, JB

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jbong said:
Hi,

Could someone kindly clarify this for me please? My parents and younger brother are in home country. I am going to submit 5 photos for each member of family (parents and younger brother) and myself for the FSW PR application.

However, I like to know do I still have to submit photos of my sister and brother who both are already their citizenship of Canada? But I am going to put my sis as my representative and stating that both my sis and bro are my proof of relatives in Canada.

someone help me please

Thank you, JB
If you yourself are applying as an FSW, you do not include your parents and brother in your application. You include them only on the additional family information form and you do not need their pictures. Later, you or one of your Canadian siblings may sponsor your parents and your younger brother may come with them if he still falls under the definition of a dependent child.

Jbong

Nov 12, 2010
HI Leon,
THanks for your prompt reply.
So you mean to say that in the context of Canada Immigration, "family member" is defined as spouse, children, common laws but NOT parents/siblings???

If that the case, then I would have to leave it all blank for "Details of Family members" in IMM0008 form (Application For Permenant Residence of Canada)???!!!

Since I am not married, so the only part that I have to complete is the Additional Family Information form then??
And only include 5 pieces of my photo too...

If anyone has different stories, please share...

Thank you

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Jbong said:
HI Leon,
THanks for your prompt reply.
So you mean to say that in the context of Canada Immigration, "family member" is defined as spouse, children, common laws but NOT parents/siblings???

If that the case, then I would have to leave it all blank for "Details of Family members" in IMM0008 form (Application For Permenant Residence of Canada)???!!!

Since I am not married, so the only part that I have to complete is the Additional Family Information form then??
And only include 5 pieces of my photo too...

If anyone has different stories, please share...

Thank you
that is correct. On details of family members, you put n/a in the blank space.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Dear senior friends;

Could you please clarify to me, and tell me how you did about yours?
Actuall, I'm about to resend my file in a couple of days I hope. I just need to know what the senior members have done about their "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFO" form.

If you as the principal applicant are X and your spouse is Y, then is it right to do as following:

One form;

Name Relationshlip

X Applicant
Y Spouse
X's mom Mother
X's dad Father

and then X's bro&sis

the other form Name Relationship

Y Applicant
X Spouse
Y's mom Mother
Y's dad Father

I mean do Xand Y switch position as the applicant in two forms ? Did you fill it like this?

Thank you in advance!

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
katyspring said:
Dear senior friends;

Could you please clarify to me, and tell me how you did about yours?
Thank you in advance!
Dear katyspring

I have already replied you on this. Please see your inbox. CIO has made this ONE form quite confusing - they could have simply added on top - to be filled by PA / spouse.

Cheers, Anil

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
anil04_10 said:
Dear katyspring

I have already replied you on this. Please see your inbox. CIO has made this ONE form quite confusing - they could have simply added on top - to be filled by PA / spouse.

Cheers, Anil
Thanks Dear

I got your kind response. I really appreciate your help. ;)

punamsultania

Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2010
AOR Received.
27/10/2010
IELTS Request
Along with Docs
Hello Guys

Could you please help me with a query......... we have to submit all our docs to london office in few days and in our application my husband is the primary applicant and myself his dependent, as per the instruction manual I too have to furnish attested copies of my exepience letter and offer letter unfortunately, i dont have copies of my previous employers offer letter, will it be a problem if I am not able to furnish all documents to support the facts stated in the application form.

Thanks
Punam

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
punamsultania said:
Hello Guys

Could you please help me with a query......... we have to submit all our docs to london office in few days and in our application my husband is the primary applicant and myself his dependent, as per the instruction manual I too have to furnish attested copies of my exepience letter and offer letter unfortunately, i dont have copies of my previous employers offer letter, will it be a problem if I am not able to furnish all documents to support the facts stated in the application form.

Thanks
Punam
I presume you havenot worked in Canada. In that case, I would send them a letter to say why you cannot get such a letter. But always remember, anytime you go away from the norm, it is at the discretion of the officer to let your application through or not. Personally, I don't think you will have a problem but mine is an opinion from a non-expert.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Quorex,

How much low score in Ielts affect case .

If some one only requires cover only 7 points to reach magic figure 67 via IELTS ?

So what if he gets 8 points via IELTS with Avg of 6 Band ? Does it effect Case ?

what are the chances of rejection boz of low score in IELTS ?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Mayank