Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
joy john said:
Hello everybody.

i am Joy from India..............
........thanking you very much in advance,
joy
Hi Joy

Don't go with speedpost. It will be lost in customs ....and will take almost 8/9 working days :eek: :eek:
Prefer FedEx. Submit with courier address. All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

joy john

Nov 16, 2010
Dear Friends,

Hello everybody.
This is Joy from Kerala. I am a Pharmacist. ( B.Pharm degree )

can somebody please help me with the sample experience certificate and the job duties and responsibilities required for the job in India , which i can send for Immigration which the Canada board will accept. i am very confused about this matter.

also do we need to send the original of the work experience certificate or can we send the xerox copy of it attested by a notary public. also how much does a notary public charge to attest one certificate in india.

can somebody please clarify this matter and help me with this.

thanking you

with regards,

Joy

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
joy john said:
Hello everybody.

i am Joy from India. i have few queries regarding immigration.
do we need to add any cover letter with the application explaining our case and profile. also is there any reference format for showing the work experience certificate for Pharmacists ( Both hospital, Community and Industry Pharmacist ).
also there is a change in the mailing address in the pdf guide and in the website . which one should we follow. also if i send application by speedpost which address should i use the one with regular mail or the one with courier.
can someone please clarify these queries.
thanking you very much in advance,
joy
Hi Joy
I don't have any idea for this query.... but can help you out in one way. See the spreadsheet / tracker below (under my signature). You can see various members with their respective NOCs. Contact / PM the one with your NOC .... and try to explain your problem. You can even visit the other thread (and the tracker there under Cappuccino) -
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.4440.html
Look out for your NOC and PM those members. I can assure you that most of them will help you.... All the best.

As for your other queries .....
(1) There is no specific format for reference letters (experience letter with other details like your jov duties, salary, duration of your duty etc.) .... your employer has to provide this.
(2) It has to be original.... and not photocopy.... so no need of notarizing.
(3) Notary in India can cost any where between Rs 30 - Rs 50 per document. Get all the required photocopies notarized at one go ...it will be cheaper!!
Hope this helped.

Cheers, Anil

mark_smith

Oct 16, 2010
Only Minimal Working Experience Documentation Given

Hi,

I got one Working Experience Documentation letter today from the Human Resources (HR) of one of my previous employers in the USA. Despite my pleadings, the reference letter has only 2 lines, not even including my salary, not to say my responsibilities.

I searched the web and found that many companies HR have the minimal reference info policy. Further, some companies make it mandatory that all employment references go through HR. So, it is against their policy for the supervisors to provide references.

I understand this is so much short of what the Canadian government asked for. What can I do then?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
Re: Only Minimal Working Experience Documentation Given

mark_smith said:

Hi,

I got one Working Experience Documentation letter today from the Human Resources (HR) of one of my previous employers in the USA. Despite my pleadings, the reference letter has only 2 lines, not even including my salary, not to say my responsibilities.

I searched the web and found that many companies HR have the minimal reference info policy. Further, some companies make it mandatory that all employment references go through HR. So, it is against their policy for the supervisors to provide references.

I understand this is so much short of what the Canadian government asked for. What can I do then?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
hi mark,

would it be possible for you to draft the wordings and send it out to them for print out and verification instead? i may be wrong but seems like your previous employer's HR might just be too busy to comply to what is being asked by immigration. please note that you need to specify your function / roles / duties and responsibilities in your own words. DO NOT USE VERBATIMLY the descriptions found in your NOC.

good luck to you.

L

lawrence.roy

Hi,

I am on student permit, living in Toronto, arrived in August from India. I have submitted my complete application to CIO and they have received on 27th September. My profession is 4152 at present they have received 120 application in this NOC. alomst 45 days are over after my application received, can someone tell me, now how many days do they generally take AOR after 26th June?
Thanks

mark_smith

Oct 16, 2010
Re: Only Minimal Working Experience Documentation Given

rhmanalili said:
hi mark,

would it be possible for you to draft the wordings and send it out to them for print out and verification instead? i may be wrong but seems like your previous employer's HR might just be too busy to comply to what is being asked by immigration. please note that you need to specify your function / roles / duties and responsibilities in your own words. DO NOT USE VERBATIMLY the descriptions found in your NOC.

good luck to you.

Thanks for the "DO NOT USE VERBATIMLY the descriptions found in your NOC" advice.

Unfortunately, the HR did not give me short responses because of being too busy. I emailed her the job description parts from the job ad.

I am thinking about attaching the job description parts from the job ad myself. Anyway, I hope Immigration will be OK with that, at least not reject my application based on that deficiency alone.

Thanks.

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi lawrence

The answer to the question what you have asked is awaited by more than 1000 people. since the rules are new so nothing can be quoted as of now( in my view ::) )

CIO 'd be giving priority to backlog application so I personally not before 2011, atleast!

Lets hope for the best...

Cheers'

lawrence.roy said:
Hi,

I am on student permit, living in Toronto, arrived in August from India. I have submitted my complete application to CIO and they have received on 27th September. My profession is 4152 at present they have received 120 application in this NOC. alomst 45 days are over after my application received, can someone tell me, now how many days do they generally take AOR after 26th June?
Thanks

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
I have sent my application to CIO along with all the required documents as per new rules and which was as per website of Fedex was delivered to CIO on 18-8-2010.

But I have not received any response for delivery of my application to CIO by CIO even after passage of at least two Months.
Is there any one who had submitted his application after 26-06-2010 and also has received any response for delivery of application from CIO.

Is there any other way to confirm that my application is under process in CIO.

kashif2day

Dec 18, 2009
Can anybody tell me what is the format/template of bank certificate required by Can. Authorities at initial stage.. because my banker finds difficulty while making it,, he can’t understand what will be the write up and what are there(Canadian) requirements. Would it be like that?
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. xxxxx S/o xxxxxx holding NIC no. XXXX is our account holder for the last xxxxxx years. He has a current balance of amount PKR: xxxxxx/- as on dated: xx/xx/xxxx.
We found their transactions with our bank during the above years have been fair and ethical.
We wish him success in his future business endeavors.
Thanking you,

Best Regards,
Kashif Iqbal
Karachi, Applied on 27th May 2010,DD Encashed on 25 Aug.,1st. AOR & File No. Recieved on 14 Oct. 2010,

L

lawrence.roy

I also want to get some information about my status also,

I have got student visa on 28th May and my profession 4152 they have put in NOC list on 26th June's chages, so I have started preparing the PR file and after landing in Canada in August I have sent the file in first week to CIO N/S and they received it on 17th August, but my bad luck, the file came back in first week of September, as I have forgot to put my childrens' birthcertificate in English Translation, again I have arrenged the English translation and send that file again and they have received it on 27th September.

My question: Will they need my Medical and PCC again, as I have given Medical in April, also PCC for the PR file in July?

Still I have not get the reply or status of my application as 1000 of people are waiting for atleast one reply from CIO, what will
happen to my PR file as I am on student permit and applied for FSW1?

Do I have to go to India for second round application to VO New Delhi after AOR comes, as I have not completed 6 months here?

Any information of anybody who got positive reply from CIO whose file received after 27th september whose VO is New Delhi?

Is there any posibility that the mail they send goes to Spam and deleted automatically as the settings matteres in the email?

If we get the original documents in the post that means, our file is received and proceed to furhter process for VO New
Delhi?

Yes, TOO MANY QUESTIONS, but my situation is different then a regular applicant (as I am in Canada on student permit) so I am little worried and that increases as the first time the file came back and I responded to their requirnment and filed it again..............

Thanks NITIN for prompt reply.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
lawrence.roy said:
I also want to get some information about my status also,...
......................requirnment and filed it again.............. Thanks NITIN for prompt reply.
Hi Lawerence

(1) Yes, you (& spouse) have to apply for medicals again. The present medical may be valid .... but it was for student visa ..... I am not aware, but CIO may have a regulation that medical reports should not be older than 3/6 months.. :( Moreover, by the time everything settles down, it will be April 2011.... so you need to have medicals again!!
(2) Till now, no one has got any communication / reference # for their application. They are only aware of the receipt of their application (by CIO) & en-cashment (for few lucky ones!!!!). So we all are in Que!!!
(3) I don't think you have to come back to India for any reason ...... it again depends on the outcome of your application (like if interview is required) .... But you have to get PCC from India .... to be submitted at a later stage. Remember .... medicals will also be there!!
(4) Positive reply for ND applicants after 27 Sept....?????? - It is confirmed that CIO has received their applications.... through courier tracking .... :D ;D 8)
(5) There is a possibility that their email may go to spam .... better to add them in contact list.
(6) I didn't get this - 'If we get the original documents .................. to furhter process for VO New Delhi?'

Don't worry..... your situation is not at all different... you are with us. In case you get any response, please let us know. All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
anil04_10 said:
Hi Lawerence

(1) Yes, you (& spouse) have to apply for medicals again. The present medical may be valid .... but it was for student visa ..... I am not aware, but CIO may have a regulation that medical reports should not be older than 3/6 months.. :( Moreover, by the time everything settles down, it will be April 2011.... so you need to have medicals again!!
(2) Till now, no one has got any communication / reference # for their application. They are only aware of the receipt of their application (by CIO) & en-cashment (for few lucky ones!!!!). So we all are in Que!!!
(3) I don't think you have to come back to India for any reason ...... it again depends on the outcome of your application (like if interview is required) .... But you have to get PCC from India .... to be submitted at a later stage. Remember .... medicals will also be there!!
(4) Positive reply for ND applicants after 27 Sept....?????? - It is confirmed that CIO has received their applications.... through courier tracking .... :D ;D 8)

(5) There is a possibility that their email may go to spam .... better to add them in contact list.
(6) I didn't get this - 'If we get the original documents .................. to furhter process for VO New Delhi?'

Don't worry..... your situation is not at all different... you are with us. In case you get any response, please let us know. All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

Dear Anil
Hey. Hope you're doing fine. Would you please put the CIO email address through which we should be expecting to get informed so that everybody may add it to their contact list? That would be really nice of you.

L

lawrence.roy

Thanks Anil,

I will let you know about the status and the last question was, if the original documents, like IELTS original,will come by register post to my Canada resident that means they have senctioned my application....??

the email is : FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

thanks,
Lawrence

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
lawrence.roy said:
Thanks Anil,

I will let you know about the status and the last question was, if the original documents, like IELTS original,will come by register post to my Canada resident that means they have senctioned my application....??

the email is : FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

thanks,
Lawrence

Thank you Lawrence for the add.