+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

Jbong

Nov 12, 2010
They may not trust their students who came from overseas or from Quebec to speak English well....just a thought. Anyway, I think they suggest everyone to do IELTS now.
[/quote

Ok, if they may not trust their students who came from overseas or Quebec to speak English well....how about students who graduate from their own country???-in Canada!!! I have British Columbia Highschool Diploma and went to college in Vancouver and follow by Canada university.

Do you think they still want me to write IELTS??? I think the purpose of IELTS is to prove that immigrants are competence in English but if they want me to write is like they don't even trust their own Canadian education instituitions to produce students who are proficient in English-that would be a shame!!!

An Canadian Immigration Consultatant once told me that I do not need to write IELTS but just submit my Canada education instituitions transcript as proof of language proficiency......
Anyone out there who know or heard of someone successfully get PR without writing IELTS after June 28?
And even without the English language proficiency scores, my score would still be more than 67....so it won't affect my eligibility to apply, perhaps...
what do you guys say?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All.

I need to know some points on Employment related points.

I am working as retail Pharmacist in Medical Store since 6 years.

As i have gone through all the details of New Delhi Checklist.

(1) Is it Necessary to include Business Card of reporting person ?

(2) IS is necessary give Annual Salary/Pay Package details ? As i am working in Small Medical Store so there no

such document given to me by my employer? I am getting Monthly Salary .

(3) Is it Necessary to include Reliving Letter ?

Please suggest me what are the main important documents is required from Employement point if view ?

Awating your reply.

Thanks

Mayank

arashid92

Nov 14, 2010
Hello dear Friends!
This forum has been very helpfull in clarifying many issues.
I have a few quiries, hope i,l get th answer..
1. Can i show bank cetificates( saving certificates) as proof of eveidence of funds?
2. I am a doctor i have my degree attested by foregin affairs, do i need to get the photo copy attested as well?
3. do i need to submit copies of all the marks sheets of all the exams during my MBBS, or only the degree is enough?
4. Is birth certificate necessary or ID card is enough?
5 do i need to attest copy of my work experince by foregin affairs office?
6. I have property , how many value evaluations i should arrange? value of property should be in canadian dollors or local currency will do?
Thanx
dr.arashid

joy john

Nov 16, 2010
Hello everybody.

i am Joy from India. i have few queries regarding immigration.
do we need to add any cover letter with the application explaining our case and profile. also is there any reference format for showing the work experience certificate for Pharmacists ( Both hospital, Community and Industry Pharmacist ).

also there is a change in the mailing address in the pdf guide and in the website . which one should we follow. also if i send application by speedpost which address should i use the one with regular mail or the one with courier.

can someone please clarify these queries.

thanking you very much in advance,

joy

joy john

Nov 16, 2010
hello everybody.

i am a pharmacist from india. i want to apply for canada immigration under federal skilled worker category.
i have a small query.
i have seen 2 checklists. one for CIO and other for new delhi.
so i want to know if we need to send the application forms and supporting documents for both the checklist to CIO canada or we need to send to CIO and the other to new delhi as mentioned to new delhi checklist.
so somebody please clarify this matter.
also if i use speed post for sending application, which address should i use.

thanking you very much,
with regards,

Joy

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
joy john said:
hello everybody.

i am a pharmacist from india. i want to apply for canada immigration under federal skilled worker category.
i have a small query.
so i want to know if we need to send the application forms and supporting documents for both the checklist to CIO canada or we need to send to CIO and the other to new delhi as mentioned to new delhi checklist.

thanking you very much,
with regards,

Joy
All of us faced this problem.....
"U only need to send one set of forms & documents directly to CIO. CIO will forward these on behalf of you to visa office."

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Joy: You send ALL DOCUMENTS to CIO in one package and they forward to your specific VO if you pass the initial hurdles as Dr Hasib stated. Don't be confused though. You do not have to send a duplicate set of the forms in the CIO checklist (even though they are requested on the VO list, just tick them off on both lists and organize all the other documents behind each checklist in the order required). I hope that answers your question.
I am not familiar with Speed Post, so do not know if that is considered a courier or regular mail. I think any documents that require a signature upon arrival (YOU WANT THIS TO PROVE RECEIPT) should be sent to the COURIER ADDRESS indicated on the website instructions. All the best!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
joy john said:
hello everybody.

i have a small query.

thanking you very much,
with regards,

Joy
Dr.Hasib said:
All of us faced this problem.....
"U only need to send one set of forms & documents directly to CIO. CIO will forward these on behalf of you to visa office."
If u use express courier serivce then u must use Courier address of CIO:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn: SW1-NOC#
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
help please?
need to get a information regarding bank statement. I recently kept money in my account and has not been able to get monthly statement. my bank can issue me a balance statement. which would give information about the current balance in my account only. is it ok to send in my application with this balance statement. It would be in a banks letter head stating balance as of today as following amount. If i am not able to send it how long periods bank statement do i need for skilled worker.
regards.
L.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear all,

Please provide me draft letter for appointment letter , Exp./Ref. Letter as well as Reliving letter for 3131 if possible or general.

Awating reply.

Regards,
Mayank

mark_smith

Oct 16, 2010
Immigrant Quota Confusion

Hi,

The Canadian government said that it will accept between 33,200 to 36,600 Principal Applicants for the economic class in 2011. FSW is part of this pool. For the applications submitted after June 26, 2010, there will be quotas by NOC. For the applicants before June 26, 2010, there will be no quota, and their applications will be processed following the policies of application dates. I could not understand how Canada government can "meet" the quota? By slowing down processing? By raising standard, which is not consistent with its policy.

Thanks,

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Mayank: I don't know if anyone can provide you with the letters you require other than your employer. What you can do is make a copy of the NOC job duties and discuss with your employer how they relate/related to your work with that company. Also provide your employer with the specific requirements for the letter (eg dates of employment, hours/wk, full or part time, salary, duties, etc. as outlined in the CIC Guide). With this guidance I am sure your boss will be able to prepare an appropriate document for you. Make sure the letter is dated, on company letter head, encloses a business card if possible, and if not, that full contact information for the person writing the letter is included. Good Luck.

joy john

Nov 16, 2010
Hello everybody.

I am Joy from India. I am a Pharmacist.( completed my B.Pharm degree ).
can somebody please help me and send me a sample template for getting the Experience certificate model. i want to prepare a new experience certificate . the job description in India and in canada do not match. so can some one please help me with one sample model for Community pharmacist. also can someone help with the Industrial pharmacist experience certificate model.

also when we apply , do we need to add any covering letter to explain our profile and how we have calculated the points etc. is this letter required or should we send only the application form and the supporting documents.

thanking you,
with regards,

Joy

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
arashid92 said:
Hello dear Friends!
............. local currency will do?
Thanx dr.arashid
Welcome Arashid

I hope following will be helpful -
(1) Yes... you can show the bank certificates..... + it will be an added point if you can show at least 3/4 months bank statement + some FDs, if you have
(2) Take the photocopy of the degree and get it notarized ... I don't think there is any ambiguity!!! Same for everyone!
(3) You have to get the photocopy of the degree notarized + Original transcript in University Sealed cover --> It will be having either individual mark sheet or a consolidated marks sheet for all the years AND degree. Both these documents will be attested by the concerned authorized signatory of the university, stamped and sealed in a cover AND then handed over to you. You may have to pay a very nominal fee for this. To get further details please contact your university.
(4) Birth Certificate IS necessary....... if you don't have... GET IT. Still can't get it :eek: :eek: :eek: ...... submit a Birth Certificate affidavit .... but this will increase the risk of application being returned. Choice is yours !!!!
(5) There is NO copy of work experience. You have to submit Original reference letters. Reference letters must contain your experience + job duties + salary + period of employment.
(6) This is a VO specific requirement. Still..... for evaluation purpose, the value of property should be as such that it should be more than your required PoF... taking into account that you are also submitting your bank statement / certificate. You can show the valuation in your currency, and in brackets put as equivalent CAD XXXX @ xx.xx.

Remember - Go through the VO specific requirements carefully..... I have clarified as per Indian standards AND New Delhi requirements. Sl # 6 is not there for N/Delhi VO.

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Jbong said:
They may not trust their students who came from overseas or from Quebec to speak English well....just a thought. Anyway, I think they suggest everyone to do IELTS now.
[/quote
....so it won't affect my eligibility to apply, perhaps...
what do you guys say?
Dear jbong

Your theory and argument is valid. BUT..... post 26/6, IELTS is a must. On the other hand you are mentioning that even without IELTS, you are scoring the minimum required points!! (that's great).
Still as per the guidelines ...... It clearly states that --> (1) You must submit language test results from a designated testing agency to the CIO with your application. (2) Test results will be used as a conclusive evidence of your language proficiency.
Though sl (1) also means that you have to get your results from a designated testing agency, so the word 'must'.

But IMHO ..... go for IELTS.....

Cheers, Anil