July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Re: Common questions

did you pay taxes?

santiboy

Mar 9, 2009
HOME BASED JOBS

Dear Rupeshwari

I have been avid visitor on all the canadian immigration forums. And lemme tell you have been doing a gr8 job.

I am due to migrate soon. I already have a job offer from langley and plan to base our self there. My question is for homebased jobs for my wife. in Vancouver. Your expert advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Santiboy

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015

rupeshhari said:
did you pay taxes?
my manager did, he was giving me money after the taxes were deducted

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015

the matter is that I've got the contract, the letter from the employer, the description of my job, & the recommendation letter as well as the business card of my employer. my salary is stated both in the contract & in the letter from the employer on the special company blank, also that letter is signed by the accountant manager together with my manager. will it be enough if I do not include the payslips to this number of the papers? the reason is that I simply do not have the payslips.
Please do advise.

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008

Are you asked to submit payslips as well? I do not see such a thing in my visa office appendix A. Do you have it there?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........

Suin said:
the matter is that I've got the contract, the letter from the employer, the description of my job, & the recommendation letter as well as the business card of my employer. my salary is stated both in the contract & in the letter from the employer on the special company blank, also that letter is signed by the accountant manager together with my manager. will it be enough if I do not include the payslips to this number of the papers? the reason is that I simply do not have the payslips.
Please do advise.
At least for buffalo, they don't ask for payslips so I did not submit. I presume, they don't ask for payslips at your visa office too. There is always a chance that they can come back and ask. If they do, then here is one thing you could do - write a letter to say that you were being paid in cash and send them your tax documents. All my life, my income tax were always deducted by the employer and given to the tax man, but this was done in my name.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: HOME BASED JOBS

santiboy said:
Dear Rupeshwari

I have been avid visitor on all the canadian immigration forums. And lemme tell you have been doing a gr8 job.

I am due to migrate soon. I already have a job offer from langley and plan to base our self there. My question is for homebased jobs for my wife. in Vancouver. Your expert advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Santiboy
Hey Santigirl (since Rupeshhari (guy's name) became Rupeshwari (girl's name) ha ha, i am just kidding with you).

THanks for the compliment. I am not sure what your question is? Can you re-phrase your question.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Home based jobs for his wife? Depends on what she can do. I knew a woman who could do Autocad drafting and she was doing that from home for a couple of different places. Many of the offers to do stuff from home are scams, they will want you to pay for something and of course you never get any money out of it. I've seen some flyers how you supposedly can make money stuffing envelopes or making crafts projects. If it was really as good as it seems, a lot more people would be doing it. She could see about getting licensed for home day care also and take in a kid or two. Depends on what she can do also, she might be able to tutor some kids for homework or music.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Then I will be in Canada based on investment class (since i'd be rich ....and beautiful) lol.

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008

Hi rupeshhari and othere senior members

As you told me before that for the CIC stage I need to fill new application forms. My question is do i need to fill the job experience and the background questions regarding the new date or I need to consider the old date ( the date of sending the application to CIU). Currently I am working in new job and I started in this work just after I sent the application to CIU, so do I need to mention this in the application forms, or I need to ignore it.

Please I need your advice about how I need to fill the application forms at the second stage ( CIC stage) and which date I need to consider the old date or the new date.

also I need another question related to the address at which we live, for the current address, do I need to leave the " To" fileld as blank or Write "Present" or write the date of filling the application forms.

Cheers

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Some people say that you can send in a photocopy of the old application.
Someone who has a consultant was told by his consultant to send in an updated version of the documents. I sent in an updated version of the application and noted on my cover letters all the changes from my old application (and i sent in a copy of the old application as well lol).

The way I would do it is to fill in a new application with updated information. You don't have to mention your current job in the list of jobs for points sake since you obviously don't need this for points and you can pretend that it is not of skill type 0,A, or B. But you must list it in the question where they ask you what you did since your 18th birthday.

I would do it with the new dates since that is what the update is for.

I wrote in the date of filling in the application form for TO part of the current address. Since i have lived in many places, i had to use an extra sheet of paper. I put a note saying that i am currently in that address too and i noted that I will live there until June at least (when my contract expires).

This is what i would do....doesn't mean its correct. Some of it might be an overkill but overkill is not going to hurt you (i can assure you that).

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

$16,580 for 3 people. some people say you have to put more for flying to Canada etc, but i really don't think you have to. If they wanted that, they would have said so. 17000 is good enough.

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008

hi rups.

Did you send your application to the CIC office or not yet. and if yes did you receive a confirmation from them or not yet.

I am waiting for some documets and I will send my application next month while my deadline is next May.

Good Luck for all

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

yes received an AOR from visa office too.