Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Maaties said:
The only way is to delete your post in that thread but I think the ability to delete only exists for couple of hours after the message is posted.
O BOY...I can't even find it :-[

samerfx1

Oct 14, 2009
Questions plz

Hi every one

I realy enjoy reading your posts and thank you all for this forum.
I have two questions please:

1- I've already sent my aplications on Jan 12,2010 and have the File No. on Mar 9,2010 and still preparing the supporting documents up to yesterday jun 29,2010 . According to the new rules Shall I send my documents.

2- If i send my documents today jun 30,2010 . it will take two weeks ( Registered Mail ) from Jordan to Syria , this means that i will exceed the date of Jul 9 ,2010 . of course the mail will be stamped with the day of Jun 30 . Is it acceptable for the visa officer.

looking forward to hearing from you

best regards

Samer

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Re: Questions plz

samerfx1 said:
1- I've already sent my aplications on Jan 12,2010 and have the File No. on Mar 9,2010 and still preparing the supporting documents up to yesterday jun 29,2010 . According to the new rules Shall I send my documents.

2- If i send my documents today jun 30,2010 . it will take two weeks ( Registered Mail ) from Jordan to Syria , this means that i will exceed the date of Jul 9 ,2010 . of course the mail will be stamped with the day of Jun 30 . Is it acceptable for the visa officer.
I am no expert but if I were you, i would send to the higher standards of both's requirement. That is, for example, I will submit IELTS for sure even though the old rules didn't enforce it if I was born in an English speaking country.

If your NOC is not in the new ministerial list, I wouldn't take this chance. If I were you, I would send it through courier and it should reach there well before july 9th. That is just my opinion. Since they are getting more stricter, I would say send it by courier no matter what.

Of course, I am no expert, so these are just my opinion.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can remove notifications by going to PROFILE >> Notifications and Email.
There you can select the threads for which you don't want to receive notifications anymore, and click unsubscribe.
Profile: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=profile

Hope this helps! :)

aybee said:
dear maaties,

I want to ask something about this forum. In my "Show new replies to your posts." i get the threads where i have posted something. Now please let me know how to remove one of the thread from my notification.....?

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Questions plz

You full documents must be delivered to the visa office before the 120 days deadline!

samerfx1 said:
Hi every one

I realy enjoy reading your posts and thank you all for this forum.
I have two questions please:

looking forward to hearing from you

best regards

Samer

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
mbastudies said:
You can remove notifications by going to PROFILE >> Notifications and Email.
There you can select the threads for which you don't want to receive notifications anymore, and click unsubscribe.
Profile: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=profile

Hope this helps! :)
Nope...that's only true for those topics for which i have requested to be notified by clicking on NOTIFY on that thread but not for those in which i have posted something...the second ones are not listed there

soneyjoseph

Jun 30, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2006
Dear

I applied to canada immigration on Nov2006.Still now no any news abt the process. My Profession is Accountant. Now i got married & my wife is a Bsc. Nurse.

Can she able to apply? She will get the pass mark only if she show me as spouse. Any other solution??

Pls reply?

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
soneyjoseph said:
Dear

I applied to canada immigration on Nov2006.Still now no any news abt the process. My Profession is Accountant. Now i got married & my wife is a Bsc. Nurse.

Can she able to apply? She will get the pass mark only if she show me as spouse. Any other solution??

Pls reply?
I think ,its better to wait for the UL request as now both of you are not eligible to apply under New Occupation list.However ,there is a hope of early processing of 2006 cases after new rule . More to hear from maties about the pendency of old applicants application.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What visa office did you make your 2006 application through? You can see processing times at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp and get an idea of how much longer you might have to wait. If you think it's going to be a while yet, you and your wife can make a new application with her as the principal applicant. There are no rules against having two applications going at the same time.

samerfx1

Oct 14, 2009
Documents will be late after 120 days

Dear sirs

I sent my documents on 29-6-2010 and was told it will take 14 days to be at the Embassy and the deadline is 7/7/2010.

Shall I cancel the application and submit again or if they reject my application because of the delay they will refund my money back

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Re: Documents will be late after 120 days

Hello ; All friends
I submitted my documents in CHC IslamAbad on December 5 , 2009. so for I did'nt recieve any information except acknowledging the reciept of doc. my NOC 2112.I would be gratefull if anybody update about the situation .Thanks

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Original Police clearance Certificate and IELTS results

Original Police clearance Certificate and IELTS results are required as per new requirements both by CIO and by Country specific Visa office in London for Pakistan ,so what I should do, when I just have one original document.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aybee said:
Nope...that's only true for those topics for which i have requested to be notified by clicking on NOTIFY on that thread but not for those in which i have posted something...the second ones are not listed there
@ aybee: OK, in that case, go to your profile and click on "Show the last posts of this person.". You should find anything you've posted there!

sansan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Hi,

when would we received any notiifcations from CIC Sydney for the application. If there is a need to attached academic documents to them. They have process my application fees but yet to receive a reply from them. Thanks.

Alvaro

Jul 5, 2010
Help Please

Hi I have serius problems whith my form IMM 0008 (04´2010) E GENERIC foy Applying for Federal Skilled Worker. A couple months I sent my package to CIO but I wrote thay my VISA OFFICE requested for the process of my application was Colombia, but my application was returned me because I didn't put the right option. What is the right option?, Bogota?. I know that CIO isn't a right option

Help me

THANK YOU