+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAMILY VISITOR VISA

SINGH26

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
YES
1. Do not mention your brother has had an injury = It could seem you want to visit to take care of him = Working illegally on TRVs

2. Do not apply for all three applicants. Chances of approvals are low for both your parents + the family ties reason looms large in this case.

3. Do not apply for your dad at all. As a long-service ex-army person, his application will most probably go through background checks that could take up to one year or more to complete.... depending on the type of postings he has had. whether or not served in the war or in intelligence, etc etc

4. For your mom include:
a. A Letter of Financial Support from yourself + your bank statements + your ITRs
b. She would indicate your dad as the family tie to return to i.e. include a marriage certificate + proof they live at the same address
c. Some must-return-by-a-specific-date reason with evidence
d. Although not mandatory, buy an overseas travel medical insurance policy for the dates of her visit (refundable/allow a date change)
e. A detailed day-by-day plan for your visit with expense estimates for sightseeing, meeting your brother, etc.... with expense estimates.... and prove you can pay for this itinerary for two persons + airfare x 2 persons

5. For yourself:
a. No last-minute, large transfers in your bank account. Nothing borrowed because in your case, your savings/financials must match your salary deposits as you file ITRs as an NRI.
b. Any evidence of financially supporting your parents (not cash)
c. Bank accounts are in India, right?
d. A detailed day-by-day plan for your visit with expense estimates for sightseeing, meeting your brother, etc.... with expense estimates.... and prove you can pay for this itinerary for two persons + airfare x 2 persons
yes bryanna , bank account is INDIA , all the money in my account is from salary , matching with pay slips .

SINGH26

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
YES

yes bryanna , bank account is INDIA , all the money in my account is from salary , matching with pay slips .
HI Bryanna,
For the above mentioned visa application for myself & my mother do i have to submit cover letters + purpose of vist letters or just one letter( cover) having all details.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
HI Bryanna,
For the above mentioned visa application for myself & my mother do i have to submit cover letters + purpose of vist letters or just one letter( cover) having all details.
Cover letters: Advisable

Purpose of visit/day-by-day plan with expense estimates (not part of the cover letter): One document (must mention expenses for two persons + can state some expenses will be shared/common)

SINGH26

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
hi
i am applying trv for me & my mother in couple of days , i m stuck with purpose of visit letter , does anybody have sample, it would be really helpful