+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsorship

Murecious

Jun 16, 2021
Hi I received a mail requesting for my ppr from Accraimmigration@international.gc.ca on the 21st of june,submitted my passport and other documents as requested through a courier service to Nigeria vfs office on the 24th of june
Got a mail that my envelope had been received by Nigeria vfs and it's on transit to the Canadian ircc office ,I received a mail on the 8th of July that my decision envelope have been received by ghana vfs office and its forwarded to ghana ircc office for processing up till date no mails have been sent to me please can anyone help on timeframe of ppr to coor

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Hi I received a mail requesting for my ppr from Accraimmigration@international.gc.ca on the 21st of june,submitted my passport and other documents as requested through a courier service to Nigeria vfs office on the 24th of june
Got a mail that my envelope had been received by Nigeria vfs and it's on transit to the Canadian ircc office ,I received a mail on the 8th of July that my decision envelope have been received by ghana vfs office and its forwarded to ghana ircc office for processing up till date no mails have been sent to me please can anyone help on timeframe of ppr to coor
@Murecious join this thread for Accra, Ghana applicants https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thread-for-acrra-ghana-applicants.64640/
There are a few applicants who submitted passport + additional documents to Nigeria VFS, and are waiting to get their passport back. At this point it hard to predict a timeframe from PPR to COPR, all you can do is wait at this point.

Reactions: Murecious

Jespr2021

Aug 1, 2021
HI,
I would like to know if the dependent applicant can travel to Canada after receiving the COPR and ppr without the primary applicant (parents sponsorship). In this case the primary applicant will not be able to travel due to medical issues ,but the dependent can travel before the copr expires .
Do let me know is there any workarounds or any clarification at the border will work with required documentation.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
HI,
I would like to know if the dependent applicant can travel to Canada after receiving the COPR and ppr without the primary applicant (parents sponsorship). In this case the primary applicant will not be able to travel due to medical issues ,but the dependent can travel before the copr expires .
Do let me know is there any workarounds or any clarification at the border will work with required documentation.
No, the PA has to be present for the landing of any dependents.

Jespr2021

Aug 1, 2021
Doesn't apply to this question but my understanding is the PA mist land first or at same time - but dependents can arrive afterwards.
In this situation what would happen if dependent goes first??because the primary applicant will not be able to travel due to health reasons