+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family details for son

sk179

Feb 26, 2017
Hi guys,

I tried searching through but not able to find answer.

In my son's column, it says:

Please tell us about <name> immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

I am not sure of the term - not been identified in application? My application has me, wife and son. Do i need to enter our details again, or leave it blank?

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
in your child information you should put all details of his/her family details like parents as well if he/she has brother sister.

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
What about our parents details, need to be included in family details.

Also accompanying spouse details need to be added to family details.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi guys,

I tried searching through but not able to find answer.

In my son's column, it says:

Please tell us about <name> immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

I am not sure of the term - not been identified in application? My application has me, wife and son. Do i need to enter our details again, or leave it blank?
@sk179 , How did you manage this question finally? I have the same issue. It is seems for children we as a parents can not be mentioned again as we are part of the application. In my case, there are no other option suitable from the drop down. Neither I can leave it blank or mention Not applicable. I am stuck with this question. Could you please help me how you handled it?